It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

110 signs you were abducted by UFOs or Aliens (you may be one of THEM...)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'd say about 70-80% of these I have experienced. And I dont drink.
I have a huge fear of aliens. like a HUGE fear I've had it ever since I was a child. Maybe Ive been abducted.......or maybe my mommy took me to too many alien movies when I was very young and impressionable. Who knowz???

I just want to know has anyone every experienced this? I had an alien dream where I woke up suddenly to find one in the far corner of my room. I was paralysed with fear. Then it said something like "Dont assume that I'm an alien just because I look like one to you." It sounded kind of annoyed.
Ok my mommy definetly took me to see too many alien movies!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
uhhh "balls of light' Does homemade ball lighning count? lol I must have been abducted!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hmm, i must be an abductee AND an alien...

i answered yeah to most of those questions...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Answer yes to about 80%. However, 10% of those experiences were from being too drunk.

yeah right-ive had some bad acid trips in the past,i could answer yes to them all on a real bender!!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)

Tell me about it! I've lost count of how many times I've woken up to find my head was in the car, or rolling around by my ankles...

(sorry, bad joke i know).

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Tell me about it! I've lost count of how many times I've woken up to find my head was in the car, or rolling around by my ankles...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
By these criteria, everyone has been abducted.

I wouldn't say so. I can honestly say only a handful of these criteria apply to me. People also must understand that the idea is you have to fit a significant fraction of those criteria to indicate, according to the people who wrote it, that you might possibly have been abducted.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
While I might be able to answer yes to a number of questions, I don't have any fear of possible aliens. I use them as I wish to in my dreams. If I don't like them, I can terrify and terminate the aliens. However I have already gotten a telepathic message that my violent thought tendencies might terrify the aliens all by itself. Guess I'm on an alien abduction blacklist now. Just when I was starting to have fun.

Ok I give up, just how do you stop that ringing in your ear? and what causes it?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was a hard-core non believer until this past week. I thought I was being spied on by neigborhood teen-agers, had the police here several times this past month and the other night (morning - 4:30a.m.) I was finally in my bed after another long night of staring out the window and trying to take pictures of what I know is out there. Through the blinds I could see the shape of small heads, I am ALWAYS hearing a very high frequency sound almost like a whistle, strange lights being shined down on me or through my yard and interior of my home. I said to myself half joking maybe aliens! NOw I am almost convinced but at the same time questioning my sanity and am afraid to talk to anybody because they'll think I'm crazy. Could this really be happening or do I need to check into the mental hospital. This is no joke, my life is unmanageable (that's not the word I want to use but I'm at a loss for words here). This is all consuming, I can't sleep, it's affecting my job, my son is scared to death and has slept at a family members house 3 times this week and I'm worried about my cats. I don't feel as though I've been abducted or that I have had any physical contact with whatever this is but I am afraid. Why don't any of my neighbors notice this, what do they want from me and are we in danger? Are my cats in danger. I pray to God somebody responds to me soon. Thank you. 7-19-08 N.E. Massachusetts

top topics

<< 1   >>

join