It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Israel an apartheid state that doesn't deserve to exist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"Israel an apartheid state that doesn't deserve to exist."

So says a mayor of a small Quebec town close to the border with New York according to the Canadian edition of the Huffington Post.

During the Dec. 27 episode, Gendron called Israel an "apartheid state" while paying tribute to Quebec politician Amir Khadir for his boycott of a Montreal shoe store that sells shoes made in Israel.

The Huffington Post is usually quite pro-Israel and if you will notice the photograph shows a Zioinst standing on illegally occupied Palestinian territory draped in an Israeli flag.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Please read some of the comments. The comments are as important as the story to my question.

I create this thread not to ask if you agree that Israel is an Apartheid state - it seems obvious that it is an Apartheid state or possibly worse.

I am not asking if you think Israel should exist or has a right to exist either because nations do not have a right to exist and like East Germany and South Vietnam Israel could be abolished with the stroke of a pen.

What I am asking is, has it become socially acceptable to metaphorically elbow Israel in the face and kick it square in the crotch?

Among the most respected world leaders and celebrities there are those who not just criticise Israel but challenge its right to exist.

It seems to me that we are in a new era in which denouncing the heart of Israel - Zionism - has become something normal and to be expected.

The Mayor is mocking a Canadian politician in this video for the politicians slavish obedience to the powerful Zionist lobby in Canada.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's modern inception was certainly a mistake. How could they not foresee the problems they would cause clearing the land the way they did and imprisoned the inhabitants?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
General George C. Marshall certainly saw the creation of Israel as a huge mistake and so did virtually the entire State Department.

Back in that era, we can call it the good old day, the State Department was not a warehouse or whorehouse if you will in which to store Jewish citizens who gave big to political campaigns as it is now.

Originally posted by satron
It's modern inception was certainly a mistake. How could they not foresee the problems they would cause clearing the land the way they did and imprisoned the inhabitants?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
General George C. Marshall certainly saw the creation of Israel as a huge mistake and so did virtually the entire State Department.

Back in that era, we can call it the good old day, the State Department was not a warehouse or whorehouse if you will in which to store Jewish citizens who gave big to political campaigns as it is now.

I think they did have some future use for Israel, but the citizens were lied to as what the purpose was.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I'm happy to see this man speak out and stand up for what's right. His bosses at the network probably don't like what he said but the majority of Quebec agrees with him. I was in Quebec visiting family during the Israel attack on Lebanon and everyone was disgusted. We don't fall for that Stephen Harper BS in Quebec.

Quebec is probably one of the few places left on earth where you can get away with speaking out against apartheid Israel. At least the network didn't fire him, they know he brings in lots of viewers. This group of Jews and Palestinians that united is proof that this isn't anti semitism.

Thumbs up to Stephane Gendron

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am serious when I say that Jews are the first victim of Zionism and with what seems to be brewing in the way of a giant backlash, will be the last victims of Zionsm.

Originally posted by BRAVO949

I think they did have some future use for Israel, but the citizens were lied to as what the purpose was.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well look what I found:

Jewish group wants Huntingdon mayor out

The Jewish Defence League of Canada wants Huntingdon's mayor to step down or be fired.

The group's director, Meir Weinstein, says he is shocked by some anti-semitic comments made by Stephane Gendron recently in which he said Israel does not deserve to exist.

Weinstein says coming from anyone these comments are unacceptable, but they are even worse coming from a political figure.

"Such a person should not be a mayor," he says.

The group, a branch or the Jewish Defence League, will be picketing outside Gendron's office in Huntingdon Thursday afternoon.

The old Anti-Semite card
it works every time!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well what we should do is an international boycott of Israel for their treatment of Palestinians.

Not only of Israel, but of China, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, all the countries who treat their population like crap should be boycotted all the way till they change their disgusting ways.

And if they cry, BOOHOO.

The old Anti-Semite card it works every time!

Not in Quebec it doesn't. Quebec isn't licking Israel's boots like Harper is. During the Lebanon war of 2006, there were lots of pro-Lebanon protests.

Harper was the only one supporting Israel.

Cut relations with China. Cut relations with Israel. Cut relations with Obama for being a tyrant with NDAA. Cut relations with Bahrain for killing protesters. Cut relations with Saudi Arabia for being a dictatorship. Cut relations with Iran for oppressing their population. Cut relations with Syria for killing their people. Cut relations with the EU for imposing financial dictatorships on their population.

If any country HAD FREAKING BALLS they would call the scum on their BS. But no, NOT A SINGLE COUNTRY WITH BALLS.

The only ones telling it like it is are Nigel Farage in the EU and Ron Paul in the US.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So this video looks like the source of the article.

I don't think anyone can say the Mayor was anti-Semitic, just expressing a point of view.

In my view pro-Zionists have to get used to this sort of opinion because it is the new normal.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I'm kind of expecting this man to be linked to some type of scandal involving gay prostitutes and drugs, anything to assassinate his character. I hope he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Years ago no one not even a Jew could dream of saying this...

Well, and get away with it.
edit on 28-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And the ones who scream anti-semitism.....

what are they ?

anti-everybody else ?

same deal, same penalty ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Weinstein says coming from anyone these comments are unacceptable, but they are even worse coming from a political figure.

"Such a person should not be a mayor," he says.

The guy who said this neglected to point out Hillary's joy when she heard about Gadaffi's assassination, or when Netanyahu said 911 was good for Israel, or when George Bush said god told him to stop Saddam and his WMD's. This is selective criticism by this Canadian Jewish Defense group...smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Israel is being criticized at the highest levels.

When Brzezinski takes the time to not just state that Israel is going in the wrong direction but to explain in detail where it is going wrong then we know that Israel has indeed Israel policy is at odds with a powerful portion of the
US elites.

Charlie Rose by the way is bought and paid for by the Zionists. Litterally they own his show and he had the chief Neo-Con strategist / PNAC chairman William Kristol fill in for him a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Or when Israeli ``students`` were filming the WTC and cheering as 9/11 happened. Yeah they were totally not Mossad agents, I'm sure...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Perhaps the ultimate rejection of Israel and the ultimate rejection of Zionism is best demonstrated by Israeli citizens who condemn Zionism and renounce their citizenship.

Here is a video of a former Israeli citizen describing Zionist racism.

This woman also says "Israel does not have a right to exist."

top topics

join