It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syfy Disaster Films Programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't know if you all notice it or not but it seems like every two to three weeks on the weekend Syfy has its disaster film marathon. What do you think this is about? ratings, subliminal messaging, (like they know something we don't know and they're trying maybe to prepare us) or are they waiting with baited breath to see if something does happen? Or do you think its something different I've noticed this for the last year or so just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this pattern.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
they probably give the viewers, what they want. supply and demand.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

yes, i noticed this as well for a while and honestly, they know about what is coming. Almost all the media stations do, there is a exception in some cases when they do know, those who are in power and the ones below may just be influenced by other worldly beings via dreams and thoughts to get the messages out.

This year will be a great one. This is also the year the world learns of God and his divinity.

There is NO way people can keep living the way they are without changing their lives and those who refuse will just become a casualty in the coming disasters and invasion by the aliens forces from Draconis, Orion and Sirius.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
no... they just feed what ever trend is going on.

If the trend was "being afraid of butterflies" and the polls would show an increase in share, they would show only butterfly shows.

It follows a trend... not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes. The syfy channel has "inside" info that they are warning only awake people like you about.

Good work.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yea if you think syfy is posting end of the world programming

Check FX for today's programming...I believe they're warning us too

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I find their movies horrible either way, but yes ,lots of that stuff. I would like them better if they aired what they did in the beginning : wonder woman,incredible hulk,lost in space,buck rogers,original battlestar galactica and all of that old school stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My favorite night - diaster movies on
Syfy. I have seen most of them and
I don't just sit and watch them again
but I have it on the TV in my office so
I can see the best parts. I have
wondered before if they are not
trying to tell us something. But then
there is Zombie night, so what does
that tell us

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why can't it be that good disaster movies just make good drama, which we all love? good drama = good ratings... why is everything a conspiracy???

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

yes, saw 2012, following Armegeddon. They do play Armageddon an awful lot thought about the movie with all the hype about yu55 coming around and I think they played that around the time YU55 issue.

new topics

top topics

join