It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with nerves of steel willing to do this ? Acrophobia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Wanna see some nerves of steel? Check this out:

NO, you'd better not watch it, it's way more acrophobic than just climbing an antenna.

I would DEFINITELY do that!!!!

Yeah I definitely want to try it. I've done hang gliding, bungee jumps, and even a form of base jumping in Brazil where we jumped of a mountain with a parachute already open and flew it down to the beach, pretty awesome. Once in Switzerland they had the same kind of deal where you would ski off a cliff with a parachute, but I chickened out.

I'm going skydiving next weekend, need to get a bunch of jumps in for the experience, but I definitely want to get into the BASE jumping, especially with the squirrel suits! Of course, it's so flat around here there is nothing to jump off.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Apparently I have created the same thread you did after running into these videos on YouTube.....sorry 'bout that.

S+F

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Watching that video twisted my stomach in such a knot that I thought I was going to be sick. People just aren't afraid of anything anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by yourboycal2

Apparently I have created the same thread you did after running into these videos on YouTube.....sorry 'bout that.

S+F

Peace

hehe its okay :p Great minds think alike
. Yea that was weird how we had some of the same vids up lol , and posted around the same time

since u don't like heights like me , wanna try this one day ? haha

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ah, to be young and think you are immortal again....

I remember so many stupid things I did that could have so gotten me killed...(and a few that did get me injured)

These kids though...wow...there's balls, and then there's balls...(probably mixed with a ton of stupidity, and likely some kind of drug involved...)

Just a simple gust of wind (easy at such a height), and this thread would have been about their stupid deaths.

My guess is that they haven't yet experienced any injuries doing stupid stuff. After the first major injury doing something dumb, you rethink it a little bit, but then again, there are some dumb things I did afterwards too. Youth is wasted on the young....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join