It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul scam and his fake Presidential Run:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lol, American politics...

Just the fact that parties can't even decide themselves who should lead and represents them, shows a gigantic flaw in the system. A whole giant scam.

That's letting besides that votes are manipulated too, like Bush's second term.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When the choice is the devil or the deep blue sea, whats your pleasure gents?
Thats about the difference between Romney and The Ging....
Ron Paul represents a far more rational aproach to governance and foriegn policy.
His appeal is to the rationality of the voters.
The problem being that US politics has become more of an emotional event for the electorate than a rational one.

I lean towards the opinionj that these selection run ups are totally based upon psychological manipulation than coherent thought of the selectors.
I would be willing to bet a dime to a doughnut that behind the curtains , ensconced in the back rooms of the covention, there are micro wave or other devices that will be used to whip the crowd into mob frenzy for the right candidate as he takes the podium.
The only wild card available with the potential support base to attempt stealing the nomination IS Ron Paul.
With the other two we know precisely the biggotted type of police state which will ensue, with outward beligerance to most of world.
Obama plain lied.....
Its my opinion that we must endeavour to install the good Doctor,even of just to expose the corrution further....
(like the stolen second term of GWB.)
If he gets the nod, it would be a great demo of the system still working to some extent.
If not, well well, the stronger his support, the more obvious the oppositions moves will have to be,
perhaps proving to the majority of citizens it is time to form the militias.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by satron

reply to post by satron

It's funny you are attacking me for not being original, but as this is my original conclusion.

I brought up some good points that this may be all a conspiracy, so I'm gonna call you a denier!

It wasn't an attack, do you think your OP was an original thought?

So what am I denying? That Ron Paul is some sort of psychic vampire, stealing votes away from unsuspecting people, causing people to go bankrupt because they gave all their money to him, that he is more corrupt than all of everyone on Capitol Hill, that he didn't want to go to the military even though he signed up, that he's an evil person because he is religious?
edit on 28-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

HAHA now your just being sensational. Yes my OP is my original thought. I thought this, I wrote this! I cannot really prove this too you but it was my original thought. I dare you to try to find something similar from the MSM or other sources. I've said this before but only mentioned it briefly that RP is running a fake campaign, just like others have done so in the past.

So you readily admit that you pulled it out of your behind?

What do you think would be different exactly if Mitt or Newt won over Obama?

What would be different if RP won? Seriously you are not handling the truth very well.

For one, it would revive a lot of people's hope for the US, including mine. And two, it would show that our destiny isn't set in stone, as all the other candidates represent business as usual. Third, Paul in office means that we probably don't have to worry too much about bills like NDAA, the detainment section at least, SOPA, and any bills coming up in the future that guarantee to erode our rights. Fourth, we can concentrate on the citizens more, and less about the citizens in far away lands. Fifth, we can start to curve the welfare state that is poorly managed and wastes a lot of money.

You said he repeats these things, why do I have to repeat them for you?

What about you? What do you think would be different if Mitt or Newt won over Obama? HMMM?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag Last time I checked, none of the 4 candidates have as bad of a track record of unconstitutional acts as Obama.

Give them a chance!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Lol, American politics...

Just the fact that parties can't even decide themselves who should lead and represents them, shows a gigantic flaw in the system. A whole giant scam.

That's letting besides that votes are manipulated too, like Bush's second term.

Well we have to fight within our party to get the right candidate first. Some people will get their feelings hurt in the process but in the end…most will get behind the eventual candidate because the alternative is WORSE.

There is nothing better than a democratic republic. What do you propose…dictatorship?
Have fun with that!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Your just reiterating his talking points just like he does and you have no clue what he will be like when he is President. You sound like an Obama supporter in 2008! I know what Ron Paul says!! That doesn't matter because he's not really running for President.

We must change the system! No, I think our system works rather well, a few things could definitely be changed like Obamacare, but I am perfectly content with the way most things are run. RP will never be able to do the things he says. He's even stated this.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

If I didn't reiterate his talking points, what do I have to go on? His record? What planet are you from?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If I didn't reiterate his talking points, what do I have to go on? His record? What planet are you from?

I asked you how you know RP will be different in office, and then you go on to spout about what he says he will do which you do not know this. If I wanted to ask what he will do in office I would have but I asked how do you know RP will be different?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It wasn't an attack, do you think your OP was an original thought?

So you readily admit that you pulled it out of your behind?

You really can't debate can you. For a RP supporter you sure do flip flop a lot. First you ask if it was an original thought and I say yes, and then you laugh at me for it. I really don't understand your line of thinking at all!

After looking at your thread:

No, you

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
then dont vote for him. no need to post a giant thread about it. people cherish their ideas and opinions too much. almost as if they were their opinions. word of advice, learn to not take yourself(or mind) seriously

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
First of all, Newt nor Santorum can win, do they get on the ballot in virginia ?,,Ron Paul got second in New Hampshire straw poll and iowa would have been a 3 way tie but 8 precincts of college town votes went missing. The national as well as twitter show Paul is the favorite. we knew what South Carolina was going to do, its Newt who is destroying the gop. Your article sounds like your bored, go find something useful to do...maybe start with WATCH THE DEBATES and TURN OFF THE NEWS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No, you

Wow, great closing argument there. I am just going to end my conversation with you with this. You are obviously a Ron Paul shill you cannot for one moment ask yourself the simple questions I have outlined in this thread and started immediately attacking me for stupid things like your inability to understand writing comprehension.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I asked you how you know RP will be different in office, and then you go on to spout about what he says he will do which you do not know this. If I wanted to ask what he will do in office I would have but I asked how do you know RP will be different?

I can't say for certain what will happen while he's in office, but if your suggesting that you can never know what a candidate will do before hand, that applies to everyone else. Don't act like you know what Mitt or Romney would do. You can't even say what Obama will do even though he's in office, you're not psychic, and neither is anyone else.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
then dont vote for him. no need to post a giant thread about it. people cherish their ideas and opinions too much. almost as if they were their opinions. word of advice, learn to not take yourself(or mind) seriously

I want to post a thread about it to hear what others had to say and to see if any of you who claim to be conspiracy theorists actually picked up on this. Why can I not voice my opinion in the church of RP?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Mitt or Romney? Wow.

Ok now your right I don't know what they will do either but they have practical ideas and RP does not really. Just look at the trouble Obama is having and you will see RP will have it ten times as worse, because less believe n him in DC. At least Obama has the dems

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
First of all, Newt nor Santorum can win, do they get on the ballot in virginia ?,,Ron Paul got second in New Hampshire straw poll and iowa would have been a 3 way tie but 8 precincts of college town votes went missing. The national as well as twitter show Paul is the favorite. we knew what South Carolina was going to do, its Newt who is destroying the gop. Your article sounds like your bored, go find something useful to do...maybe start with WATCH THE DEBATES and TURN OFF THE NEWS

There are only 46 delegates in Virginia….it takes @ 1,200 to win. BIG DEAL!! There are 50 in Florida next week and Paul will get 0 of those!

Besides…they can by write-in candidates, can they not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join