It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 94: Mind Control, Green losses, Butterfly people, FEMA, NeoSheild, Luna Colony, Snipers..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro

5 Creepy Forms of Mind Control You're Exposed to Daily
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Global financial Meltdown
Solyndra 2.0... taxpayers lose $118.5 million in another green jobs stimulus failure

Mondo

Hour 2

BAN
LA Military Exercises

Natural Disaster Conspiracies
While You Were Sleeping : F.E.M.A. Copied ATS and Conspiracy Theorist Websites...

SciTech
The mystery of 100+ mpg cars, and the disappearance & deaths of men behind it

BAN
NEOShield to assess Earth defence

Mondo

Hour 3

Paranormal
The "Butterfly People" of Joplin, Missouri

Political Issues
They Called Kennedy Crazy; Why Newt's Lunar Colony is a GREAT idea

What goes on in the mind of a sniper?

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 28/1/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/1/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
TY for the heads up...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun program tonight

Continuing the tradition, here's some more pre-show music I made for the show this week:

This is a completely original composition by me that I wrote and performed (recorded in one take, proudly).

Motif 8 keyboard, Logic 9 to record, East West Studios Quantum Leap Piano and Spectrasonic Omnisphere software synths.
edit on 28-1-2012 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Bravo.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Looking forward to the show tonight! Have a great show guys!

BTW, I now also look forward to the pre-show music! Go Pianopraze!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Great stuff

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Just about an HOUR until show time.........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1128bf1f2e.gif[/atsimg]
edit on January 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One hour and counting!!!

Come on and listen in folks

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sure hope someone will mention Googles new Mind Control, opps sorry,, Privacy Policy,,
link across servers in Foriegn countries too get around Privacy restriction was bad enough,, but now they want too have COMPLETE ACCESS to hard drive/periphial devices ie Cell Phones /X-Box/Full Screen TV/ ,,with correct access and gadgets yup,, EVERYTHING,,

Along with a PICTURE ID if you wish too use other services,, which are readily available,,

Now ive seen some of the stuff our Youth are sending,,, that means they have
TIME,
LOCATION,
PHONE NUMBER,
PICTURE,
or TEXT,,

of every texting and sexting, PERSON,, and not just kids,,, on the inter-net.

In a nut shell.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm waiting.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
SHOW TIME NOW....all you conspiracy boys and girls!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anyone want to call in and discuss any of these topics?

We would LOVE you to call in!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well done man! I'm really enjoying your style. (and your art is awsome, your an inspiration to me!) I get a sense from your composition that you will love this band (my favourite). They are called "The Necks" and if your have the patience to fully give yourself into the music and the moment (as I saw in your mind in your vid!) you will become a fan of them in a big way!

Ill post it here in case others love instrumental, real music.

(edit: It takes them to about 10 minutes to pick up the pace, these guys are more about a moment, or a movement, also their music is largely improved depending on how the sound is developing, if you ever get a chance to see them, not only will it be 2 unique music pieces, but an experience you never forget, the whole room enters into a trance. chilling!)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Very nice, I listened twice, not wanting the mucic to end!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have to thank you guys for listening and giving me the air time to talk about what I feel about subjects that matter here on ATS! I love it, and share this with everyone I know!!

Peace, NRE,

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Greetings:

Sorry, late, just returned from another house fire - wood heat and no sense...

What a feast you have prepared for us tonight!

It shall be très intéressant which topic (they’re all stellar) proves to be the most subscribed to and boy howdy, from our viewpoint here in the nest, it’s not that long a shot to call a probable tie between FEMA Copies ATS and Sniper.

And yes, at the suggestion of Jude1982 & King, we signed up and are actively working on a proposal relating to Plan "X" when our fire radios no longer operate for whatever reason.

Apparently the cops were called to Bungie Studios (the makers of Halo) after a pedestrian spotted a person carrying what they believed to be an AK-47.

Way to know your guns, moron.

Kirkland police, contacted today for more details, said a passerby on their way to the local farmer's market called 911 saying that they thought they saw someone walking down the street with an AK-47 about 4:20 p.m.

The person who had thought they'd seen a gunman in the neighborhood had actually seen a Bungie employee carrying a replica Halo rifle back to the studio's offices, Bungie community director Brian Jarrard told me.

Recognizing there was no longer an emergency, officers advised Bungie officials to transport the gun more discretely in the future.

That's great. Although, to the police tipster's credit, I would have totally called the po-po too if I saw somebody like that guy in the picture toting a rifle.

And by 'called the po-po' I mean WHIPPED HIS MONKEY ASS. Just saying, I don't practice take-downs on my little sister for nothing.

Isn't that right, Jessica? Oh NO!...NO! -- CHOKE-SLAM!

Sniper

We’ll be safe and sound below ground, food and drink at hand, weapons - strike that - beer and popcorn at the ready, attentive to every nuance of your verbal offerings.

We’re sure you fine people will not disappoint us.

Thank you for all you do. Semper Fi!

Positive thoughts create positive reality

click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

Trouble In Paradise

P.S. from “Fun with Bug-out Bobby” dept.

China Development Photo - Google Search

Pics or it didn't happen.

We draw your attention to the middle of page 5...

That's not Photoshop, people.

Cat out of bag! U.S. TYRANNY video promoted by Los Tres Amigos’ secret investor China Development?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

It does kinda look like this though. 50 cal sniper rifle

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thoroughly enjoyed the show, even the part where I got my six handed to me by Semper, LOL. Great job everyone.

new topics

top topics

join