It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Judgment on homosexuality.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What the Bible Teaches About Homosexuality by John MacArthur

The Bible and Homosexuality by John MacArthur

Hope that clears things up. The liberal lies that God created gays should be put to rest. God condemned homosexuality. Rejecting your creator will lead you perdition, that goes for everyone.

edit on 28-1-2012 by PharohGnosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey that's pretty cool.
These videos really cleared things up for me. Thank you.

edit on 28-1-2012 by MJZoo because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
The liberal lies that God created gays should be put to rest.

Who created them, then?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

What a useless, hateful, piece of trash, thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

I've come to accept that all kinds come here...but seriously, you are toeing that line.

God created everything on earth, even Satan (according to the Bible). The gays were created through reproduction, so if you want to blame something, blame God for enabling us to reproduce. And blame yourself for so enthusiastically obliging.

link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Hope that clears things up. The liberal lies that God created gays should be put to rest. God condemned homosexuality and punished them for their wicked and sinful ways. Rejecting your creator will lead you perdition, that goes for everyone.

Oooooooooh i'm scared
Scares me so much i will kick out my Girlfriend of nearly 8 years, change my life completely so "God" will be happy with me again...

...well, no, that will never happen

Honestly, why in the TWENTYFIRST #ING CENTURY do people still belive in fairy tales and God? If God is real, start believing that the Transformers, Harry Potter and Sonic the Hedgehog are real too.

And nobody should give a # about some crappy religion and their ancient views on life, sex and love.
Love is stronger than hate, love is stronger than religion and if you're really love another human, really deep love, you're not interested in the lies some religion created.

Every day i wake up next to my girlfriend, i consider myself to be the happiest woman in the world, because i have her, love her and she loves me

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

"God" created them but them obviously chose to be homosexual. I know that I have had absolute say in exactly what I find attractive. I once thought I found black hair attractive but then I was like NO, black is the color of death and I refuse to be attracted to black hair. So I forced myself to be attracted to brunettes.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

IDK if you are making an attempt to be serious here or sarcastic?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Christians demonstrating their hate, again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by MJZoo

lets hope the later LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Absolutely! Don't we all make a conscious choice to like what we like?

I used to LOVE bags! All sorts of bags. Laundry bags, shopping bags, plastic or paper bags, vacuum cleaner bags, body bags, you name it! But then I heard that God Hates Bags, so now I protest against them.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I would disagree with the creator of this universe endowing us with free choice so that in choosing the contra positive we actually damn ourselves. Thats intimidation.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by MJZoo

lets hope the later LOL

Lol, extreme sarcasm. The notion that ANYONE has a choice in what they are attracted to is ridiculous. It's no different than saying we have a choice in what we think smells good, or tastes good, etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My feelings on this subject are...some of the loudest anti-gay people are the way they are, because they actually hate themselves. Hate themselves for having homosexual feelings deep down inside. They fear their own feelings, and hence project their self loathing onto anyone they can. jmoho..
edit on 28-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Yes, Like MJZoo, I was being sarcastic. Hate threads do that to me.

reply to post by Destinyone

Like Michelle Bachmann's husband! Seems so many people tied to Republicans in Congress that are AGAINST gay rights are actually gay themselves. It's a strange situation.
edit on 1/28/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If Christ were alive today he would be mightily pissed that in 2000 yrs we still have not applied the simple rule he left. Love thy neighbor, as I have loved thee .
Hey all you Xtians who search the Bible for reasons to justify your hate. Why not just follow what Christ himself is supposed to have said instead of all the "ghost writers"? Oh yeah that really cramps the hate machine that conservative Xtianity has created in "His" name.....again. The sons of Abraham are a violent hateful breed and history backs it up
APB

link   
God also condemns shellfish eating and wearing clothes made of more than one type of cloth.

Don't believe these liberal lies that these things are okay. I just hope that you shellfish eaters know that God is going to judge you.

link   

edit on 28-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

link   
Feeding time for trolls?

Why do it folks?

link   

Sort of figured that with the NO H8 logo on your avatar

I would give the OP a serious response but the fact that Christian beliefs have absolutely no substance it would be to the likes of indulging somebody who thought they had a personal visit from Santa Clause and felt we should do what he pretends he told us to do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join