It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive US Military Buildup on Two Strategic Islands: Socotra and Masirah

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JackDaniels90

China wont do anything to us because we owe them money and if they went to war, they would never get the money back.

Like they were going to get back anything if they didn't go to war?

China is not getting anything in return for the "money" from the USA anyway. China is using that money to buy stuff from other countries. When the US$ is replaced by another currency for international trade, they will want to ensure that what they lent the US is converted into the new currency without loss. That can happen even if the US ceases to exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Come hell or high water, the NWO will have its third world war, as planned. Nobody really has any say in the matter.

i AGREE.

Am curious, however,

What 5 things MOST convinced you of the above?

What plans have you made accordingly?

What quadrant of NM do you live in, if I may ask? I hope not the Southern half.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Yes.

Ancient historical idol worshiping hijacking Religion.

Namely Catholicism. Good ol' Paganism disguising itself as a mainstream religion, funny how people don't see it.

"Hey guys we're Christians, but we celebrate solstices and worship idols! Neat eh? Now we're going to invade Persia, er, I mean Iran, and take out the "Assassins", ah, oops, I mean terrorists."

Typical erroneous and ignorant statement from a religious troll
Mods, please censor my comment for being off topic or T&C.

So , you are not ignorant ?

Then what is the pillar doing in front of that church ?

For decoration ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

The United States is sponsoring the construction of facilities in Georgia on the threshold of a military conflict in Iran, a member of Georgian opposition movement Public Assembly, Elizbar Javelidze has stated.

“These are 20-bed hospitals…It’s an American project. A big war between the US and Iran is beginning in the Persian Gulf. $5 billion was allocated for the construction of these 20-bed military hospitals,” Javelidze said in an interview with Georgian paper Kviris Kronika (News of the Week), as cited by Newsgeorgia website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

W
W

Seriously! WOW

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

AAH, Hmdphantom. I always like your posts, your truth always manages to resonate with me. I second your post, what are those obelisks doing infront of those churches?

I would like an answer to this question too.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by hmdphantom

AAH, Hmdphantom. I always like your posts, your truth always manages to resonate with me. I second your post, what are those obelisks doing infront of those churches?

I would like an answer to this question too.

It is very kind of you to reply like this.

Inform me as soon as you learned about them

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

How exactly would those 3 countries get their troops to our borders? How would they refuel their planes?
Once you figure out those 2 major hurdles, come back with a new fantasy.

NONE of the countries you mentioned have the ability to project power much more than 500 miles from their coast.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dontshoot

Don't you remember the Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company" stating the following.

But Saudi Arabia has already said it will not let the price of oil, which closed Monday around $97 a barrel, go above $100, bin Talal said.

"We can use our leverage, our excess capacity to be sure to pump more [oil] if needed so it will not impact the consumer countries while they’re getting out of their recessions slowly but surely," the prince said.

What did you say about $200 a barrel?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join