It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive US Military Buildup on Two Strategic Islands: Socotra and Masirah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
HAHAH and on ISLANDS???

PLEASE COMON PLEASEEEEE Could you even try to make easier airstrike conditions?.....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
it can't be that strategic if we know about it LOL....

why is everyone so dumb

um...who we..at best 10K ppl viewing ats or 100K, compare that to 7billion, well i doubt anyone is even aware of what we are talking but if i was tweet that i seen Justin Bieber smoking a joint and have photo of it, im sure my twitter account would burst into eight figure digits within 24hrs...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

lol comon stop being stupid, if this site isn't watched i'll let you shoot me in the face

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not to mention Scripts every country would have to search the internet 24/7 for such information......

They want people to know they're setting up there, WHY? Because if they didn't... WE WOULDN'T KNOW

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

lol comon stop being stupid, if this site isn't watched i'll let you shoot me in the face

oh yeah..im not saying that this site isn't visited, far from it, what i am saying is that the reach that this site has can in no way create a buzz across the net enough to get people to stand up and take notice, that is, unless someone dropped in a secure Pentagon or Nato file that requires extreme clearance level then thats another story. But that's all fantasy and stuff, so what i am saying no matter if we nail this on the head it wont go beyond the forum board, perhaps in tonight's debriefing it could be mentioned but that's what google and its crawlers are for, you do not physically need personal to monitor any open forum. Heck even i have bots that actually read captcha's and log into forums without me being in that country, now imagine what they have at their disposal with black budgets and geniuses writing code for them.
edit on 28-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yeah... I know... but I am confident that the course that I have purposed for my life, if God wills, is one which will add to the stability of our country regardless of whether or not I agree with our ungodly (or "god of vengeance") foreign policy. Thankfully, I've got work to do, and that is my direction unless I'm given a very, very good reason to be on a different path. My heart breaks over the poor state of human spiritual cultivation, but my understanding of life causes me to stand firm in my current duties. Besides, I enjoy laboring.
We're all slaves... every last one of us are subject to decay/consumption. The big issues are whether or not we understand it, and whether or not we abide by it. In that, there is hope for true liberty.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

exactly what i was thinking!
edit on 28-1-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: exactly spell change

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

why is everyone so dumb

Have you ever stopped to consider that TPTB were purposely moving equipment around and staging it so that the Iranians get "The Word"

Also, None of them have their desert camo yet...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yeahh, if you keep reading thats exactly what i think

but also... thats alot of money being tuged around on that train, ahahah i wouldn't be laughing if i saw that many tanks rolling into my town, i'd be booking the next flight out to australia to visit my cousins for a month or two lol
edit on 28-1-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What members should perhaps being tracking is the cargo ships routes and tankers, all that hardware does not run on solar panels, it requires fuel and parts, so what shipping lanes as of one year ago have above normal traffic without pointing fingers...having said that i am waiting for the know known packet surge as always.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I find it incredible that China is bankrolling this...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i thought debka file(i think that was the ops source) was banned from being posted as a news source here or at least is usualy regarded as fradulent works of sorcha fall but if im wrong feel free to correct me

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
i thought debka file(i think that was the ops source) was banned from being posted as a news source here or at least is usualy regarded as fradulent works of sorcha fall but if im wrong feel free to correct me

No it's not banned, but I also provided a second source.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

ah yeah wasent ment as a jab i just didnt know and i didnt speak greek so i couldnt use that one but i should have pointed out that u posted that my bad didnt mean to be a downer i just got fooled once by the fall so im a bit jaded

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by Hellas

ah yeah wasent ment as a jab i just didnt know and i didnt speak greek so i couldnt use that one but i should have pointed out that u posted that my bad didnt mean to be a downer i just got fooled once by the fall so im a bit jaded

I know buddy

And I'm sorry for the greek link, but the translation wasnt very accurate so I just left it greek

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think , if they want to get the result they want , they should make it look like the crusade.

The only difference is that unemployment is not a just reason to kill other people , and people know it these days.

Don't they ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by Dasher

I find it incredible that China is bankrolling this...

maybe,if china gives them enough rope, nato will hang itself.

nato attacks iran, western economy suffer, china sees their encirclement weakened.

what better ways to get rid of an aggravating fool, than to bankroll their collapse, brillant.

nato is over extended, imo, will come under attack everywhere, will need troops to evacuate baghdad embassy.

and some of their allies will need help to hold on to power.

all those troops are probably not all for iran since an attack could ignite the middle east and further.

history is full of empires that fell due to an unnecessary war and looks like it's repeat time.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

why is everyone so dumb

You think Iran doesn't know about it? You think they can hide 100 000 troops?

Knowing they are there doesn't defend you from them.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So I'm guessing that his promise of bringing troops home is actually just a pretext to re-deployment on the new war front.

Who didn't see the next big lie coming?

Peace

Seriously. You have to got to be kidding.

Our troops have no business there.

I so agree with your statement.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just want to point out a few mistakes in the articles and point out some anomilities.

Firstly before the invasion of Kuwait (called operation Desert Storm) the United States amassed some 570,000 troops in Syria in operation Desert Shield. Saddam's forces in Kuwait numbered 100,000.

The second anomility may be the source. I am not doubting that this may be true but I am looking for another source other than Debka or some Greek soure I know little about. Debka is very unreliable and a quick wiki search will confirm this. Unfortunately most of the mainstream media wouldn't report this but I'm sure al Jazzera or Russia Today would quickly confirm it if it was true.

I don't doubt that this isn't true however. In actuallity it seems more probable than unlikely given America's history in these sort of situations. The same occured when Iraq invaded Kuwait. The US became very hostile, fowarded the attack in the UN, applied sanctions and got backing on international sanctions (like the US is know recieving backing from the EU), amassed troops nearby at strategic locations (this is the stage we may or may not be at) and then once the international community provided clearance they invaded.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join