It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup: Gingrich Receives Highest Support Newt: 32% Romney/ Gordon Gekko 24%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Funny cause my local news here in Louisiana just reported that Romney is way ahead in the current polls around 44%. Newt was in second around 15% behind, Santorum in third and Paul last.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Um Ron Paul is dead last in Florida, they never mentioned Huntsman until he got third in NH.

If Santorum drops out before Tuesday and backs Newt (due to his daughter being sick and him cancelling events left and right) Newt will have it in the bag!!!! Go Newt!!! Glad to see he is gaining momentem here on ATS!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think he will drop out within the next 5 primaries.

He's going to be mathematically eliminated from getting enough delegates to win soon enough.

That's why, a vote for Newt is a vote for Obama.
edit on 29/1/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What i get is that almost all of the GOP congressmen that served with Newt Gingrich are NOT endorsing him but Mitt Romney.

I believe these congressmen KNOW what skeletons Gingrich has in his closet and what type person Newt Gingrich is.

In the end Mitt Romney will get all the support from the GOP that he needs to beat Obama, But Newt Gingrich would not.

Many would give a recommendation of Newt if he beat Mitt but then not really do the work to support him.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Romney is literally a professional corporate raider, like actually...

America will have to get some of that

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I think santorum used this as a ploy, his daughter that is, and his wife for that matter.

And IMO if you believe ANY of these fake fake fake polls you are dead wrong.

The first clue and red flag is how they rarely even mention Ron Paul anywhere in the media or any of the main news outlets... if it were up to them they would have completely ignored him all together.

They have created a persona nongrata with not only Ron Paul but the entire educated population worldwide who have shown that they do not want to vote for any of the other candidates.

This is going to end ugly and the votes of the American people and our global friends who have made it abundantly clear who we want as President in 2012 are not being counted.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just reading an old book this morning, it caused me to reflect on Ron Paul and his stance:

Text Page 68 The Way Of Life Lao Tzu A skilled soldier is not violent; An able fighter does not rage; A mighty conqueror does not give battle; A great commander is a humble man. You may call this pacific virture; Or say it is mastery of men; Or that it is rising to the measurement of God, Or to the stature of the ancients. Paraphrase: The man of the way is no doctrinaire pacifist; he may be a soldier, a fighter, a conquerer, or one who commands and is obeyed. He is not, however, a man of violence; the imponderables are the essence of his art. Let the King take note. This view leads to peace, and as the King is able to keep peace with honor, he rises to Gods measure or compares favorably with the worthies of ancient times who followed the way.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's all good and well, but perceptions are key in every election.

I want Obama out!

So we have to concentrate on the best person who can do that.

Well the people of South Carolina weighed all of the - perceptions- and gave Newt a

41% victory over Mitt Romney / Gordon Gekko.

Keep your eyes on the #1 concern of America. - The economy -

David Axelrod will try to distract you all year long.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Newt has no chance.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Newt is a War Monger he would love nothing more then to see a WW3 happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The latest polls show that Romney is way ahead of the pack in Florida, but nationally he and Newt are within 3 points of each other. The rest of the pack is 10-15 points behind those two on a national scale.

Santorum seems to have some chance in Ohio on Super Tuesday but that's really not much compared to what Gingrich and Romney have.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's all good and well, but perceptions are key in every election.

I want Obama out!

So we have to concentrate on the best person who can do that.

Well the people of South Carolina weighed all of the - perceptions- and gave Newt a

41% victory over Mitt Romney / Gordon Gekko.

Keep your eyes on the #1 concern of America. - The economy -

David Axelrod will try to distract you all year long.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Newt has no chance.

Why is Newt - leading - in the NATIONAL polls?

There must be a reason.

---------
Mitts SuperPac hasn't carpet bombed them with negative ads yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Funny cause my local news here in Louisiana just reported that Romney is way ahead in the current polls around 44%. Newt was in second around 15% behind, Santorum in third and Paul last.

That's the local poll for Florida.

Nationally, Newt has the lead. Read the article on Page 1 of thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

So you would vote Newt who also supported Obama bailouts? and wants a World War Three.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Mkoll

So you would vote Newt who also supported Obama bailouts? and wants a World War Three.

Nobody wants World War 3. Don't be absurd.

Mitt Romney/ Gordon Gekko is the wrong guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join