It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens vs. Nephilim!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I want God to be the only one. The only creator of the world, spiritually and physically.

I think everyone who is into a religion and is devout about it wants that. I wouldn't mind if that were true myself. But the fact is the Universe is teeming with life, and a lot of it is humanoid in nature.
Of course, by definition alone, humans from another planet would be called Aliens, not a name thought up by religions.

Earth people are but little children, remember when Christ said, "suffer the little children?" Do you think he was talking about the kids that happened to be there at the time? No, he was talking about the Children of Planet Earth, all of Humanity, the people he, and his compatriots must have thought of as children to be taught, as many us in here seem to do. I think the true message is to Become, and make some room for new souls. Blindly labelling everything as Demons, Satan, or even Nephilim, or Seraphim may not be the best thing to do.

"I shall establish a savage. Man will be his name. Verily, savage-man I shall create. He will be charged with the service of the Gods, that they might be at ease." (Sumerian Creation Epic)

If it expects, or demands worship, it is not divine.
There is no religion higher than TRUTH.
Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

The aliens aren't carbon based life forms, they are beyond meat.

I didn't watch the video, I hate it when someone tries to make a point in this manner. I have but one question:
How do you know? I don't think you do.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

If it doesn't fall into a natural explaination, like weather, or a man-made explaination, like hoaxes, secret tech, then the rest of the ufo phenomenon is spiritually based, coming from the spirit dimension and appearing in our reality. The spiritual nature of these ufo craft allow them to violate the laws of physics as we know them. Physical materials would fall apart at the level of G's the ufos undergo. The ufos can take on any shape they like, because of their spiritual nature. These are not good spirits, but rather evil spirits that choose to decieve people for whatever their purposes. Ufos are not nephilim, but are demonic in origin. I'm sure they would love to have their bodies back though and become nephilim once again. Thats why demons want to posess people, they want to be physical once again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So your claiming that in ancient greece animals were genetically manipulated but by who?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I think that it's all the same thing. But that they no longer live.

I see no reason to think aliens are visiting today.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
Now, I don't really know what to make of this all.
I do find it rather entertaining.
Some are claiming UFOs, crop circles, etc. are the work of the Nephilim, Satan, secret societies and such.
Others say they are obviously UFOS.
The more sane of us say, it is no such thing.
And how can I make my mind up, if it is Nephilim or UFOs?
OR
Is it that the Nephilim and aliens are battling it out via crop circles, sounds, etc.?

Lets battle it out.
What do YOU think?
Show us the evidence!
Is it the Aliens, is it the Nephilim, is it neither, or is it both, in a grand conspiracy?
Help me choose!
edit on 28-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

The Nephyl or Nephilim were hybrid offspring of the fallen Watchers and human women...
...the Watchers were interdimensional beings and the women were prepared as 'fit vessels' to produce hybrids.

The purpose seems to have been a way of overwhelming the human population...
...but this was curtailed by a deluge in which they were all killed.

There were attempts to continue the practice afterward but physical, environmental and other changes made it difficult. Perhaps the devolution of man from rebust long living beings to weaker ones who live mostly less than 100 years stopped this from happening as effectively.

Some think that a hybrid breeding program began again in the 1940's with 'alien abductions'...
...the trandimensionals have just been renamed to 'alien'.
edit on 28/1/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The "Nephilim" and "Satan" are the Christians way of rationalizing UFO sightings. Neither of them actually exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Have you not already made up your own mind that it is neither? If so then show me the proof!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Saying "The more sane of us say..." is unnecessary, and disrespectful, and does not encourage free and open discussion or disclosure, a major purpose for this Web site (hopefully).

edit on 28-1-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Removed unneeded part ", it is no such thing", for the point.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

The words Nephilim (plural) and satan are Hebrew words, and don't necessarily have to do with a particular religion. The word satan is also a Greek word -- generally meaning adversary, competitor, maybe even enemy (by implication) -- and the same thing applies. The latter was even used in reference to people, and does not have to have a meaning of "the devil".

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by BBalazs

Some are claiming UFOs, crop circles, etc. are the work of the Nephilim, Satan

Because they have been brainwashed by religion to think within the framework set out by Bible .

I'm sure that happens often. It's not across the board however, my fine-brained ATS brother. I basically came at my current beliefs backwards.

I was an E.T. proponent--and world-class hedonist--for years, but the evidence--for me--started pointing strongly in the direction of so-called "interdimensionals" as opposed to E.T.

The hypothesis fits all the info significantly better unless you discount close encounters.

So I dug further into sources both ancient and modern and doggone if I didn't come to the unshakable personal conclusion that somewhere within the stories of the Fallen Ones lies the truth.

Got me to take a second look at the Bible and...Hey...I didn't wanna believe it either...but I have to go with Occam on this one.

For the Atheist, this is a moot point, but for those who believe in a 'spiritual' existence--one lying most, but not all of the time--just outside of our physical senses, then it should be obvious that there is a very real possibility that a war for our hearts, minds, and beliefs is ongoing.

While they are not Christians, it's a somewhat fascinating study to look at the trajectory of J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee's belief system as it evolved.

I don't totally discount E.T., but I definitely don't think that's the mysterious and enigmatic forces that have been playing peek-a-boo with us since recorded history.

OP: The undeniable historical records of encounters with not-of-this-earth beings is fairly convincingly covered in Jacques Valle's earlier books. Follow those with the 1 Book of Enoch and the Bible and I think--at the very least--your eyebrows will raise a notch.

Then read your Friedmans & Moore & Goods' etc. again...and see the total confusion and lack of cohesiveness that any hypothesis requires in the positive.

As always with personal beliefs: Mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAnASS
reply to post by Rapha

So your claiming that in ancient greece animals were genetically manipulated but by who?

They were created by the fallen watchers. These guys experimented with human dna making half human half animal creatures like minators and centaurs.

Soon all of these mythical creatures will exist again thanks to mad insane scientists.

The nephilim still walk this world today. Some are still seen as giants like the picture posted on ATS of the giant soldier seen in millitry uniform at a parade in North Korea.

Nazi Germany was apparently in contact with these blue eyed blonde 8ft tall watchers which explains why the nazi party was so determined to massacre the jews and create a new aryan race of blue eyed blond children to rule the world.

The nephil spirits do exist. Spirits cannot be destroyed by drowning in the Great Flood. Remember David and Goliath in Numbers 13:33
Anyone who denies the nephilim may as well deny the existance of ghosts because they are the same thing.

The Rephaim also exist. I can vouch for that. Many are simply slaves to their Fallen Masters. Some have rebelled and now have their 'backs against the wall' with only Jesus Christ to protect them.

The ones that havn't repented all know that they will be forced back to Tartarus when Judgement Day occurs which is why they are trying to get the Stargates (Atlantas) functioning again (rumour) like Project Seagate (Camelot) off the Yemen coast.

Its going to be one hell of an event when the 'cr@p finally hits the fan' sometime very soon.

I am just stunned at how much denial there is on this website.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
it is a truly frightening concept that they CAN and WILL come into your life if you put enough of your energies out there for it. I know this to be true. But they are not demons or the devil to my knowledge. They are true flesh and blood like you and i, operating on a different frequency. To them we are cattle. To some of them anyway.

paranormal-community.webs.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join