It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens vs. Nephilim!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Now, I don't really know what to make of this all.
I do find it rather entertaining.
Some are claiming UFOs, crop circles, etc. are the work of the Nephilim, Satan, secret societies and such.
Others say they are obviously UFOS.
The more sane of us say, it is no such thing.
And how can I make my mind up, if it is Nephilim or UFOs?
OR
Is it that the Nephilim and aliens are battling it out via crop circles, sounds, etc.?

Lets battle it out.
What do YOU think?
Show us the evidence!
Is it the Aliens, is it the Nephilim, is it neither, or is it both, in a grand conspiracy?
Help me choose!
edit on 28-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

i am convinced there are non-human beings interacting with us. but i see these entities in the spiritual realm, multi- or interdimensional. "they" are forces that can kill you or bring you great success,other names are spirits, angels, demons, god, devil etc. i think humans will one day realize this on main-stream, but i doubt it will be the little grey guys, "they" are not existing in a material form. imo.

edit on 28-1-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Some are claiming UFOs, crop circles, etc. are the work of the Nephilim, Satan

Because they have been brainwashed by religion to think within the framework set out by Bible .

Others say they are obviously UFOS.

Unidentified Flying Objects are by definition UFOs .

The more sane of us say, it is no such thing

And the ones of us that have done the research know UFOs are a real phenomena and some may well be of Extraterrestrial in origin .

And how can I make my mind up, if it is Nephilim or UFOs?

You could ATS search Nephilim or Aliens are Demons or any related term and make use of the ATS knowledge base to decide which you think is more credible .

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
you do realize that nephilim were the human fallen angel hybrids and they supposedly died out during the great flood. maybe you mean demons or reptillians im not sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Aliens == Fallen Angels / Watchers.
Alien / Human hybrids == angel / human hybrids a.k.a the Nephilim.
Atlantas (D.N.A experiments) == Ancient Greece with Medusa's, Minators, Centaurs, Pegasus's (genetic mutation).

Athiests believe in aliens.
Christians believe in fallen angels.

Aliens and fallen angels are the same negative entities.

However getting UFOlogists and Christians to accept this connection is impossible.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

2 points:
1. From the threads, some think they didn't die out.
2. If I remember my studies correctly, based on apokriphical writing and such, and perhaps the bible,
a) maybe a few survived
b) some become the watchers
c) some very "entombed" for eternity, but are still on this earth, so perhaps they got out?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

post by Rapha
Athiests believe in aliens. Christians believe in fallen angels.

Thank you for backing up my first assertion .

post by Rapha
Aliens and fallen angels are the same negative entities.

And you have a source for that that doesn't refer to the Bible ?

However getting UFOlogists and Christians to accept this connection is impossible.

Perhaps because it doesn't exist outside of the Bible .

UFOlogists use many sources , Christians have but one , and no one really knows the source of that ...Er ...source

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

book-of-enoch.org...

watchers=nephilim=fallen ones

its in the bible, but if not there book of enoch for sure.

now, now!
ufo people believe in ufos.
bible people in the bible.
aint that much difference you know.
thats why i am curious that the both sides battle it out, a la battle royal

edit on 28-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

thats why i am curious that the both sides battle it out,

Both sides have battled it out many many times on ATS and it always turns out the same , both camps stay firmly entrenched in their respective corners , the argument goes round in circles and tempers are lost , feelings are hurt and T&C violations ensue .

a la battle royal

Count me out

From your OP

post by BBalazs
Help me choose!

A little disingenuous me thinks
edit on 28-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Guys, can we get back on topic.

Let's suppose nephilim/ fallen angels/ watchers. Now consider possible reasons why they would create these crop circles.

1. Ummmm.
2. ...?

Okay. Now let's suppose alien beings visiting this planet across the cold, dark expanse of interstellar space. What could be their reasons for creating crop circles.

1. Ummmmmm...broken radio?
2. ...?

So, no imaginable reason, -or- interstellar space is easy but a broken radio buggers all their plans. Now let's have a vote. Go at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelYoung

or the nephlim could be trickster, hosting a false flag, and creating crop circles.
or they could be satins agents as some think, black ops and such.
really is a draw at this point.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by darknull

2 points:
1. From the threads, some think they didn't die out.
2. If I remember my studies correctly, based on apokriphical writing and such, and perhaps the bible,
a) maybe a few survived
b) some become the watchers
c) some very "entombed" for eternity, but are still on this earth, so perhaps they got out?

In the Book of Enoch, YHWH says that Enoch must return to earth and tell the fallen ones, their wives and children that they will be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
The spiritual form of the nephilim are ghosts, negative entities, the damned, ancestral guardians, the Raphaim, Jinn and the enternally dead.

The spirits didn't die in the Great Flood, only the flesh died.
some very "entombed" for eternity Their final destination is Tartarus which is a prison for fallen angels, fallen watchers and the rephaim

@gortex
Yes I do have an 'outside' source for this information.
In 2007 at the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom, 3 fallen watchers rebelled against the existing fallen angels. Operation Iraqi Freedom had absolutely nothing to do with todays Iraq. It was a message to the elite stating that these 3 watchers had repented and with YHWH's direct help had broken free from the old Iraq; Babylon.

One of them was removed directly from Tartarus where he had been hanging by his feet upside down in a dark and gloomy tunnel with a pit of unknown depth below his head for the previous ~4000 years.

One of them was even caught on CCTV in a gas station in Ohio, USA.
www.youtube.com...

But whats the point of stating the truth? No one will believe it anyway.

Here is some more detail concerning the nephilim
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-1-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They are aliens advance to such a degree they don't need any technological support and just fancy eating our crops with artistic flair. They aren't trying to send us any messages except nya nya na nya nya, or young fiscally fortunate math geeks.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I really don't want to get dragged into this thread but .....

post by Rapha
Yes I do have an 'outside' source for this information.

Where .

post by Rapha
In 2007 at the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom, 3 fallen watchers rebelled against the existing fallen angels. Operation Iraqi Freedom had absolutely nothing to do with todays Iraq. It was a message to the elite stating that these 3 watchers had repented and with YHWH's direct help had broken free from the old Iraq; Babylon.

That is just fantasy , or more precisely unsourced fantasy .

post by Rapha
One of them was removed directly from Tartarus where he had been hanging by his feet upside down in a dark and gloomy tunnel with a pit of unknown depth below his head for the previous ~4000 years.

You know this how ?

One of them was even caught on CCTV in a gas station in Ohio, USA.

....Really ?
The Ghost , or whatever hung around for over 30 min and no one bothered to take any mobile footage of it , the only evidence is from surveillance footage from the garage owners camera , which he is now showing on CNN , with obviously no financial incentive for him to stage a hoax it must be real

The video you posted for others to see

edit on 28-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I'll tell you what, that would be the most scariest possibility, because like the 'devil,' the aliens would be of trickery, and make you think something that is not true.

For the sake of sanity I choose to hope that there are good aliens and bad aliens, and in the middle. The bad ones, will be of a ghostly paranormal nature and scare you, they might even have a secret program going on of harvesting your soul. We have heard of aliens harvesting souls before, it is true but they do it in secret, so you would never know that an alien is harvesting your soul. Let's look not at satanism but at the actual devil. We can see the devil in the possession of a girl in the 70s. She walked by depictions of Jesus after being a church girl and starting going into convulsions. She was interviewed and audio taped, the world doesn't have access to the whole audio tape but it is basically the priest talking to souls, the souls claimed to be hitler and I think the person who turned Jesus over. So this evidence doesn't give us a being called satan but injured souls from their experience on earth taking the position of claiming to be satan, they are souls and I am not sure if they say that they have a master. Because after death if you say that you have a master and you are evil than the outside spiritual world is not what I thought. I want God to be the only one. The only creator of the world, spiritually and physically. Maybe the government proved this and thats why they can't tell the world is because it would shatter spiritual beliefs, maybe the have proved the existence of the devil. Anyhow why would you want to be a soul who is always screaming, always hateful. Why wouldn't you rather be a soul who is full of light. The aliens judging from their appearance and activities are millions of years more advanced than us, they may have looked different millions of years ago, still walking on 2 feet. Who knows how much they have changed. They go through the skies in search of people and they know who you are, if you ask them to come in your life they will. It's almost like they want you for themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The aliens aren't carbon based life forms, they are beyond meat.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe there are all of the above.

Aliens and extra-dimensional beings, Angels and Demons.

The crop circles could be an attempt at wider communication which is non-threatening.

The accounts of people shooting at EBEs, screaming, running away or being complete mental wrecks after visitation point to such a thing being kind of necessary.

Not having any atheist nor religious tendencies helps to avoid any black or white assumptions. Most lifeforms I come across tend to have a range of personal qualities which are somewhere in between.

My cat will love you, unless you are a bird or a dog.

Namaste
edit on 28-1-2012 by Threegirls because: to correct

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm amazed no one has stated the obvious, and real, cause of crop circles...

Drunk people having a life at the expense of a farmers livelihood.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

The crops they knock over can still be harvested, they do this around harvest time wen the crops are at their tallest. I understand they actually pay the farmers some kind of fee, and how the crop droppers acquire this income to pay the farmers with, well, I have only browsed the relationship, but it is a relationship, and it is people doing it, for profit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join