It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's With The Obama Love on ATS Today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by The Sword

I think Obama is so bad that he is making Bush look good...
And I really didnt care that much for Bush either...

I guess its all a matter of perspective. From my point of view Obama has done about as well as possible given the conditions.

Of course I am biased since I pay attention to the good and bad things he has done instead of just focusing on the bad.
edit on 28-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
hrmmm. maybe just an influx of new members such as myself.

Maybe also some cointelpro? who knows.

I know Obama is CIA scum and we live in a fake society constructed by the "New world order, Illuminati, The powers that be" Fear not. Sanity remains

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
hrmmm. maybe just an influx of new members such as myself.

Maybe also some cointelpro? who knows.

I know Obama is CIA scum and we live in a fake society constructed by the "New world order, Illuminati, The powers that be" Fear not. Sanity remains

Really?

How do you know this?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You are an Obama supporter..(personally I believe it is your right to support whoever you want)...anyway...I am just wondering...as a Obama supporter....what do you think of him signing the recent new NDAA into law? Why do you think he signed it? And....aren't you scared?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You are an Obama supporter..(personally I believe it is your right to support whoever you want)...anyway...I am just wondering...as a Obama supporter....what do you think of him signing the recent new NDAA into law? Why do you think he signed it? And....aren't you scared?

Isn't this the one that was going to be passed by the Republican Congress whether Obama wanted it to or not?

Didn't Obama make some changes first - - before signing it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

it's their op.....don't like it you don't have to read or reply.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The way I see it hes not done too much good. He has spent a lot of money that hasnt done much good and wants to spend more. He bows down to foreign leaders like a woman.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Keep on dreaming.

Same 'ol song and dance from them good 'ol boys.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OBAMA will be our next President. Or should I say AGAIN.

He really can't be defeated.

He is in office, he is supported by industry and the incredible amounts of money they are pouring into his campaign.

He will receive the black vote

He will receive the liberal vote

He will receive the vote of illegal immigrants if they are given citizenship

He will receive the vote of most women

He will receive the vote of the young who think of him as a progressive

He will receive the vote of the working man, as he promotes long term unemployment benefits

He will receive the vote of most people who don't follow what is going on in the financial and political sector.

He will receive the vote of Wall Street and their financial incentives.

He will receive the vote of the Banking industry for the same reasons.

Face it. Four more years, maybe more as he is young and possibly the election prohibition against additional terms might get wiped out. ???

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

OBAMA will be our next President. Or should I say AGAIN.

If we see Obama as our next President, we will have turned into Iran.

He really can't be defeated.

We saw how well the Democrats did in the 2010 elections, so I wouldn't be so sure.

He is in office, he is supported by industry and the incredible amounts of money they are pouring into his campaign.

Yes, unions have made up the top 16 out of the top 20 "heavy hitters" in the last 20 years in campaign contributions.

He will receive the black vote

Possibly.

He will receive the liberal vote

I think the liberals will vote for Ron Paul.

He will receive the vote of illegal immigrants if they are given citizenship

Obama hasn't made good on any promises he's made them so far and has exceeded Bush's numbers on deportations since he's been in office, so I doubt it.

He will receive the vote of most women

No, women are intuitive and can see right through him.

He will receive the vote of the young who think of him as a progressive

Sorry, most of the young are out of work and very ticked off about it. They've seen no progress since Obama's been in office in that regard and they haven't lived long enough to want to waste another 4 years waiting to see if he can create jobs.

He will receive the vote of the working man, as he promotes long term unemployment benefits

Possibly, but they'd rather see job creation. If they see Obama throwing a bunch of money at green jobs that are failing, they might change their mind.

He will receive the vote of most people who don't follow what is going on in the financial and political sector.

Yes, his best chance at getting votes is with the ill informed.

He will receive the vote of Wall Street and their financial incentives.

Sorry, most of them have already thrown their money at Romney. After all, Romney has big Goldman Sachs connections.

He will receive the vote of the Banking industry for the same reasons.

Why would they do that? Obama's already taken away their ability to be bailed out again and taken away their ability to make more fees off of credit cards, etc.

Face it. Four more years, maybe more as he is young and possibly the election prohibition against additional terms might get wiped out. ???

We'll see a NWO before that happens.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am just wondering...as a Obama supporter....what do you think of him signing the recent new NDAA into law?

I did answer this question, but I'm not sure it was in this thread.
I don't support the indefinite detention of anyone without trial. I didn't support it when Bush did it and I don't support the legislation that allows it. I wish Obama had refused to sign it until that provision was taken out, but the Senate refused to take it out.

Why do you think he signed it?

Probably because of all the other provisions in it for our military and their families.

And....aren't you scared?

No. What do I have to be scared of? I'm really wondering why I should be scared.

I was watching a rerun of the last GOP debate last night and the moderator asked a question, all four answering in turn. Ron Paul answered first, with his usual style, class and adherence to the Constitution. No drama, no fanfare, just the truth. The next to answer was Romney, then Newt and finally Santorum. As each one answered, I noticed the 'fear factor' got worse and worse. By the time Santorum got his answer out, with all the fear-based rhetoric he spouted, I was AMAZED! People are so afraid! And the GOP is encouraging that in order to get votes.

No, I'm not scared. I will not live in fear. I won't be driven by fear.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Isn't this the one that was going to be passed by the Republican Congress whether Obama wanted it to or not?

Didn't Obama make some changes first - - before signing it.

answer here same thread

If you look up the news stories on this various people tried to amend it to take out the objectionable part. Some say the Obama admin insisted on putting that in.

Annee if you look some of this stuff up for yourself you might be better informed, rather than depending on others to answer your questions and then rejecting their sources as unreliable.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by Deetermined

That is a very interesting take on the subject, and, though I find it unlikely, it could have some truth to it.

If Obama is sick and tired of being president, wouldn't he pass on re-election? Or rather, wouldn't he abuse his executive power to bypass congress?

Remember, Clinton resigned. I don't see why Obama can't do the same as a result of an incompetent congress who refuses to work with him, or rather, the multiple reasons he should have already been impeached.

It would throw things into disarray, not to mention destroy public confidence in the government, but if Obama is truly sick of being president, he doesn't have to run.

Personally, I think he likes the power, and he likes being an insider.

I'm sure Obama's been made plenty of promises in order to stick with the Presidency. In fact, he's been told that his chances of making an income after his Presidency are better if he serves two terms. Just imagine the book he could write after 8 years of the mess we will have been in!

So, yes, I believe the Democrats are using him and forcing him to run again so they don't look weak as a party. They don't want to be known for harboring quitters, especially the hoops that they jumped through to make Obama such a rising star so fast in the first place!

Yes, Obama can be manipulated. As for mention of one of his accomplishments being Osama Bin Laden, he had to be talked into that by Panetta. Obama didn't want to risk losing favor with people for actually making the call to kill someone after winning a nobel peace prize, nor did he want to risk being fingered for a possible war crime, which is the reason NATO was sent to Libya. As long as we went to Libya under NATO, and never declared war ourselves, he could never be held responsible for anything that happened there. So, yes, Obama hesitated on that mission and was talked into it, just like everything else he does.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why? Because of the poor choices the Republican party is offering up.What a joke. Yeah, I will vote Obama again too.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Even if Obama wouldn't have signed the NDAA into law, the next president would have! TPTB are orchestrating the whole thing... Presidents are just pawns to them! Quite frankly every Republican candidate standing on that stage during the debates scare the hell out of me. Each one has their own whacky agenda that will set us back in time socially.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Well..it might be because "the buck stops here."

A President accepts responsibility for the state of the country he is running, whether the problems are truly his to claim or not.

That's just part of the job---but every President knows this.

And yet, you consider that a healthy way of viewing it and justifying your hate?

It's telling that you feel compelled to describe someone's dislike of the president's policies as 'hate'. NLP would dictate that the word hate should be used to produce in the reader a feeling of aversion to the hater, and an assumption, given the current cultural context, that the hater hates because of the commonly-bandied reasons for hate (most notably, race, sexual orientation, and Jewish lineage).

Mind telling us which of these were your intent?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah he changed it...for the worse.

US citizens were exempt from detention...O made them change it to include US citizens....how's that for change?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Annee

Yeah he changed it...for the worse.

US citizens were exempt from detention...O made them change it to include US citizens....how's that for change?

"Home Grown Terrorist"?

Works just fine for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join