It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers requesting that Greece become their debt slaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The info about Greece has already been posted and discussed in the 'up to the minute market data' thread. Though I guess it deserves a thread of it's own. Look it's not rocket science. I should put this in 'predictions' but it's not that hard to see. Some years back elsewhere, there were some posters going on about this moment. I thought they were mad. But now you can see the dominoes falling into place. After all the rhetoric and the posturing, we in Europe will kow tow to the EU. It will be sold to us as the only possible solution to financial doom. As we are being sold into fiefdom, we will be reassured about our national sovereignty. It's all been written in advance. Just as the NWO will be sold to us as a way forward for peace and financial security.
edit on 31-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The bankers/politicians/corrupted must be nuts. They know not what they are doing.

The Greeks are the descendents of the army that followed Alexander the Great to the ends of the world. They could have conquered the entire world and be the monarchs of today, but yet, they were only humans unlike Alexander, and yearned for freedom, peace and love to live out their lives in their homeland.

They gave up the world for it.

If even this is denied of the greeks, then best those idiotics be prepared for the descendent Peoples of the Greek army...they are no longer the uneducated kept stupid peasants of the roman and ottoman empire, without knowledge of their great ancient heritage, immense courage and valorious heroism of their past....

edit on 14-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join