It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Speculation is growing that Israel is about to launch an attack on Iran.

Forgive me for the brief reference quote but... to be honest, there has been speculation that Israel was going to attack literally for years now. I feel safe in saying that if you were to search ATS for threads on the subject, it would fill a full page with links and leave you more than enough to read for a week or more.

The middle east is a powder keg. It has been this way for decades, even before the birth of the modern Hebrew state. Most people either forget, or don't even know that the Jews were once the guerrilla fighters and that they were in the habit of bombing and sniping and creating militias, in much the same way the Palestinians are today.

Ooops. Didn't mean to rain on anyone's political parade. My bad.

Anyway, Israel may well eventually conduct such an attack based on the direct threats made by Iran's leadership. I mean, if you had a neighbor who threatened to burn your house down and murder your family... and nobody else did anything to stop them, would you simply wait for the threat to be carried out?

It's not that hard... but it is when you mix the politics in place of logic.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

It was a Zionist coup.

The story is that some higher ups in the military hate Israel and do see it as an enemy - which Israel is and that is what has prevented the little scum bags from attacking so far.

I can not say if the actual government of Israel pulled off 9/11 but radical Zionists pulled off 9/11.

I think you are correct.

I am worried a similar "ramsom note" scenario may happen with nukes.

The psychopaths are capable of anything.

They have infiltrated the system.

Zionism is the Problem !

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If you want to die for Israel or have your genitals shot off - go and join the Israel military.

That sounds horrible!!

Don't drag my tax dollars along with your fantasy about people who call themselves Jews but are really Central Asian Khazars.

I was pointing out the numerous and obvious inaccuracies in the OP about Iran….that’s all. No need to attack the messenger. I know the truth hurts...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
In the UK we have weekly Political discussion TV programme called Question Time. It's on the BBC you can view it HERE although if your not in UK it might not let you watch .... you know how to get round that.

Anyway last Thursday they question of Iran was raised and on the panel was Jewish journalist and liberal Jew Melanie Phillips. She was given a lot of time to spout tragic propoganda and talk utter mince about why we should bomb Iran.

Those on the panel against such an idea and voices from the audience against were quickly shut up by the establishment tool of a presenter David Dimbleby.

It's quite obvious we are headed for more war even though the majority don't want it.
edit on 28-1-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

I saw that, and I agree it did seem a bit one sided, however, Melanie Philips is an Ill informed, moronic bigot with an agenda, and most people in the UK know how much of a moron she is, she mainly talks utter nonsense :-)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"That sounds horrible!!"

It may sound horrible but it is going to feel a hell of a lot more horrible.

Millions of Americans fail to grasp the fact that the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq were the work of the manipulating power of Zionism and at the very least 5,000 Americans are dead as a result.

That is not even to mention the tens of thousands of serious injuries and the well over 0ne million Iraqis and Afghans killed.

I don't know where your threshold is exactly for how much death, injury and destruction the US should take in the cause of supporting Zionism but my tolerance is right at the ZERO mark.

This is not me on the phone call but obviously I have a soul brother somewhere.

"Israel is no particular worth to the United States."

Originally posted by seabag

If you want to die for Israel or have your genitals shot off - go and join the Israel military.

That sounds horrible!!

Don't drag my tax dollars along with your fantasy about people who call themselves Jews but are really Central Asian Khazars.

I was pointing out the numerous and obvious inaccuracies in the OP about Iran….that’s all. No need to attack the messenger. I know the truth hurts...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

i dunno perhaps the israli navy with there submarines and icbms which are capible of reaching the usa europe and moscow i think the jews might just shoot back this time before the ovens get preheated.....but hey advocating genocide is what some people like to do on ats these days think thats the exact reason they want those illegal nukes they have so that if some one threatens to destroy them they go all solomon option and glass every one they have a beef with and every one they think betrayed them least that seems to be the jist of of there nuclear deterant policy

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In your view how many nukes does the demon-seed entity know as Israel have?

I have heard up to 400 maybe more.

That would damn near be enough for all enemies real and imagined.

If you are living anywhere near the New York Times offices in New York you may want to move because according to that racist lunatic Benjamin Netanyahu, Haaretz and the New York Times are the two greatest enemies of Israel.

Oh - about the ovens, correct me if I am wrong. If the stories we were told are true it was Jews shoveling other Jews into the ovens and out the other side. Gives the term "self-hating Jew" a whole new meaning and may expalin why the "hate account" in Israel weighs more than the "gold account" in Switzerland.

And by the way - the collective guilt for WWII is officially over. Killing Palestinian children and selling their organs sealed that.

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by mazzroth

i dunno perhaps the israli navy with there submarines and icbms which are capible of reaching the usa europe and moscow i think the jews might just shoot back this time before the ovens get preheated.....but hey advocating genocide is what some people like to do on ats these days think thats the exact reason they want those illegal nukes they have so that if some one threatens to destroy them they go all solomon option and glass every one they have a beef with and every one they think betrayed them least that seems to be the jist of of there nuclear deterant policy

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

was not talking anything about guilt or what not just their official policy of if we think were gonna get wiped out were gonna start lobbing nukes like candy regardless of your views on the issue on israel or what not that seems to be the official plan for the end of the world for them not saying its right not saying its justified just saying it what they said there gonna do,as to the nukes i think it was somewhere around 400-600ish theorized but as they built that nuclear weapons processing plant under there dimona reactor to fool us i would not be suprised if they had more lying around or burried in the waterways around their country or perhaps even burried in some enemy countries (left there after past engagements) kinda as some kind of video game esque self destruct button in case of invasion

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In addition to what you are saying about whatever nuclear material Israel got from France or Sout Africa, there is this...

Numec - stolen uranium smuggled to Israel by way of the Zionist criminal consortium.

reply to post by KilrathiLG

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It seems that opinions are very polarized on this issue. People either sign up to a conspiracy of the Jews or echo a Fox News view of Iran. After weeks of arguing, there is no convincing of particular matters on either side.
As for me, I sympathize with Israel but also with the people of Iran. I do not sympathize with the present leadership of either countries. There are messianic and paranoid arguments hurled at each other in mad fury. Sometimes one side is worse, sometimes the other. It is unwarranted on the part of the Iranian state to accuse Israel of killing a nuclear scientist when there is no material evidence.

I wish war would be a last resort. I think that is elementary wisdom. History shows that countries and empires that love the waging of war usually disappear soon.
Iran has the twelfth Imam prophecy - kind of like their Armageddon.

Some Israelis I socialized with said their biggest problem is that the US floods the right wing with money and weapons. Israeli liberals and doves feel disempowered. At the same time, there is the influence of Israeli hawks on politicians in the US. At the same time, most American Jews support the doves and wanted no war with Iraq, and want no war with Iran.

So where does this nefarious influence starts?

Possibly at corporations and some very wealthy people playing with the lives of all three nations. Also, the influence of fundamentalists in the West plus the military seizing power in Iran (the Republican Guards). The fundamentalists in Iran are actually empowered by the constant threats Iran receives.

As regards the IAEA issue in November, there is no follow-up. It will be necessary that they make a statement again and again since the issue is hot. If Iran refuses inspections, that makes them look guilty.
The only thing we know though is that the IAEA has a new chief. El Baradei used to stand up to Bush but the new one perhaps either does not know what weight his pronouncements carry (the possible starting of a world war and the possible annihilation of Israel and parts of Iran), or he has been strongarmed to back speculations.

The Western way would be to find concrete and material evidence, not just speculations. You cannot make a war just for some words.
At this point, I do not know evidence of any uranium enrichment in Iran above the 20 per cent, which cannot be used for weaponmaking.

Privately I speculate that Iran already has some nukes from purchased material which they could not produce on their own. All the more reason to step carefully. The ideology of the 12th Imam may make the leaders reckless, that is true. On the other side, Western fundamentalists also believe in the inevitability of Armageddon. Scary.

The Bushehr plant will be switched on in February, with mostly Russian personnel. Unfortunately, if an unprovoked and mindless attack is started by the West, Russians will be justifiably angry. For them it will be like a Pearl Harbor.

It may also be noteworthy that a large percentage of the hawks on the Israeli side are actually from the former Soviet Union and speak Russian. Seems partly like an internal enmity externalized.

Where angels fear to tread, fools rush in.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am not in support of Iran by any means. I think they treat their people very poorly. However I am not a fan of Israel either, because they are warmongers and they treat the Palestinian people very poorly. That said.. what makes Iran any worse than Israel? How many violations has Israel made? How much of our money have they taken while in spite of us? How many times have they violated our trust and treated us like an enemy? They are as poor of an ally to the US as Pakistan is IMO.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Yeah.. I am somewhere in between. I don't think there is a Jewish conspiracy by any means. I think that Israel has a corrupt government and are a very poor ally and huge hypocrites. I think they use modern atrocities on them as a bargaining chip (we all know this is true). However regular Jewish people are just like everyone else. They have prejudice and they have poverty. Successful Jews don't benefit from some huge conspiracy, but from connections and the not so unusual phenomenon of Jewish people helping other Jewish people become successful. That may be due to the same preference/prejudice seen in all groups of people. People tend to invest and boost people from the same race/background etc.

Those two separate facts (Israel acting how it does, and the more local phenomenon of successful Jewish people and corporations) together leads people to believe in a conspiracy. In reality it's just religious people giving preferential treatment to others of the same religion. Same reason people join the mason's and etc. The biggest incentive are the connections you make.

I do think Israel is wrong in both it's treatment of Palestinians and it's forceful nature against Iran's nuclear program when they themselves have never complied as they should. The fact that they lead the charge against Iran makes Iran want to defy even more. If you want Iran to cut something out you get a group of nations to talk to them and completely exclude Israel. Who wants to comply with their enemies demands?
edit on 28-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

The United States does not have a Middle East policy.

The policy that the US follows regarding the Middle East is the policy set out by the small group of Zionist elite who run both the US and Israel.

Israel does not tell the US what to do and the US does not tell Israel what to do.

The Zionists tell both Israel and the US what to do.

The reason that the US has not attacked Iran already is that not every military leader in the US is going along with the Zionist BS this time.

The military has been fighting wars for Israel for 10 years straight and it has taken all of that for some of the top brass to realise that Americans are dying for Israel and the treasury is being emptied for Israel.

The US has no issue with Iran at all.

Zionism is pure evil and it has created nothing but evil for 120 years.

There are not two side to the discussion. There is the well-informed side that sees Israel and Zionism as the incarnation of evil and there is the side that has not read history and know nothing or worse thinks they know something and everything they know is wrong.

Zionism is the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Seabag,

You rifle is clean. Put it down and read a book.

reply to post by seabag

edit on 28-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

Who is going to shoot their balls off?

DNA says they are jewish. Comparative DNA tests show that Ashkenazi and Sephardim jews are of the same genestock. As is the Israelite way, most of them will only marry within their own people, they like to "keep it in the family". Moses was different...he married an ethiopian and Miriam wouldn't shut up about it until God took her to the woodshed for 7 days.

I digress. It's in the DNA. The Israelites were spread all over the region and some found their way into Russia when the Assyrians invaded and carried many of them off and spread them throughout the Assyrian Empire around 740 B.C. and a second exile took many more of them off when the Babylonians invaded. Their genes are spread all throughout "central asia".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join