It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not So Much Different From Each Other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Everyone who is someone has lost something precious to them. Everyone who is no one has lost something precious to them. Everyone who is someone is popular and loved. Not always but most of the time it seems this way. Everyone who is no one is left alone and misguided. Not always but I would suppose most are left alone. Everyone who is someone is rich. Not really. Everyone who is someone is poor. Not really. Everyone who is someone must have a religion. Nope... I wouldn't think so anyway. Everyone who is no one is Atheist or Wiccan.

Ummm.... you don't have a life in my opinion if you judge just based on the fact they have no religion. But you always will meet the few who do fit that catagory. Everyone who is gay or bi is going to hell. Not really. Like wise I could say everyone who believes angels are in the sky and real are loco as hell. But that isn't true either. Everyone who has loved someone or something dearly in their life regrets it. Some do I am sure but not everyone. Everyone who has never loved someone or something dearly regrets it. Maybe but I've met plenty of people who are happy they don't love someone or have never experienced that feeling. My point in saying all of these opinions is we are really not so different. I am tired... exhausted... my emotions are spent and I am on the verge of becoming a cold hearted individual left to my own devices and teachings that I have learned through my spiritual journey. If ya'll wish to judge people based on any of these stereo types we are really not so different because human kind does this to each other all the time. Perhaps you should think and realize we are all the same on the inside but on the outside and in our every day to day lives we all struggle. We all cry. We all wrong each other.

Nothing changes but yet we can't or seem to refuse to wake up and see that we are not all different. I wrote this to get things off my chest and to hopefully help someone where I can no longer be helped. I wish everyone the best and I hope you all enjoyed my little story if you can call it a story.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Rishiana because: A letter needed to be added to teaching.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Rishiana because: Spaced out my paragraphs.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Rishiana because: Spaced out my paragraphs again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"When we put aside our differences, we see we're kind of the same. When we put aside our differences, we see we're kind of the same. Let's be friends. I know we can do great things together".

Quote taken from the childrens story " The Boy Everybody Was Jealous Of"
edit on 28-1-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Good quote. Sounds like a good story too.

new topics

join