It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard a rumor on a disreputable anarchist forum....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

I don't blame you as my words were very direct. I am not angry per se, actually I am accused of being an eternal optimist. This post just struck me in the wrong way. I am truly tired of the lazy citizens of this country that are DETROYING it by their constant whining...playing right in the hands of the Marxist left that need them to stay and achieve power. Useful Idiots is what Lenin called them. Kills me...I have given everything and to see this country destroyed within is heartbreaking.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Nice try Mi6, NSA, CIA, Mossad - trying to cause another violent revolt / uprising. They're trying hard now in China via Tibetan operatives.

The spooks don't have the ability to engineer uprisings this big.

The Indians are most likely getting sick of it. Their country has been held down and raped for close to 300 years now. Gandhi did some good, but ultimately he didn't achieve as much as people think. The cabal simply regrouped, and came back with a different face, as it always does.

Monsanto has been creating intolerable conditions for farmers; Hinduism is being destroyed by a dogged coalition of Christians and atheists, and the Islamic scourge is also as present as it always is. The Delhi government are on the take and abetting the whole thing, doing what will make them money, as governments always do.

The Indians need to fight back. Atheism, Christianity, and Islam need to be driven out. Monsanto needs to be driven out. Hindus retreating into their temples and locking them to people of other nationalities won't preserve the religion; they need to actively push back. The Eye needs to experience Kali Ma fighting it; and I will continue to pray that she will do to it, the same thing she did to Mahishasura.

Jai Kali Ma.

edit on 28-1-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

What do you know about "spooks" or their abilities? In this Internet age apps it takes is money and starting rumors of bigotry and intollerance to reinforce the misperception that rulers are more important than the ruled and they must unite against some outsider threat.

Think of how easy Hitler would have had it if he controlled the Internet.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Z, well put. I should expect nothing less from a fellow Virginian!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian9

"Think of how easy Hitler would have had it if he controlled the Internet. "

I'll raise you an ,,, ALXANDER
for 2 Hitlers,, ,
,hitler,,not likely,,

Me.
although u would have too understand GREEK,, hhlol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian9

I think you missed my point...you are quick to denounce an entire generation as being "lazy" if they want things fixed, regardless of the fact that many in your generalized category do work hard, do what you have done, and so forth, but still think that things need to be fixed. For some reason it sounds like you're saying wanting things fixed to make things better and follow our Constitution and laws are a bad thing.

You automatically assume the guy you quoted earlier was a lazy 20-something because he wants to end corruption, not dismantle the system. Fix. Not end. I just don't understand how you leap to such conclusions was all I was trying to say. It's good that you accomplished so much within the system--wouldn't you like to fix the system though?

As I said earlier, I am not familiar with the inner workings of Indian politics, culture, and so forth, so it is hard for me to figure out if this is a good movement for India. Is it class warfare? Are worker conditions unfair? Maybe someone knowledgeable on the subject could bring up good points, or share a few links. It is hard for me to do research on such complex issues in such a complex country in a complex region, especially since I would not know what slant any articles, stories and so forth would be written from.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by idk42

Idk42,

Actually I was not responding the th OP that posted the thread but to the first individual that posted a reply. He literally jumped in saying that we needed to overthrow the wealthy on behahalf go the middle and poor lass to restore democracy and freedom. His words are communism...not democracy. That I believe is where you and I are at odds my friend. I am all for the youth recognizing tyrrany and fighting to abolish it and keeping the the powerful globalists at bay. You may never know few that feel that as deeply as I do.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian9
reply to post by idk42

Idk42,

Actually I was not responding the th OP that posted the thread but to the first individual that posted a reply. He literally jumped in saying that we needed to overthrow the wealthy on behahalf go the middle and poor lass to restore democracy and freedom. His words are communism...not democracy. That I believe is where you and I are at odds my friend. I am all for the youth recognizing tyrrany and fighting to abolish it and keeping the the powerful globalists at bay. You may never know few that feel that as deeply as I do.

Haahahahaha, I'm an anarchist. You seem silly and deluded as well, walking into this thread and derailing it. Go away, you brought nothing but a shallow cup to the thirsty, we want knowledge not preachy people!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join