It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spirit of JESUS is here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Hmm.. I wonder why "Jesus" needs a TelePrompTer?

I think you proved his claim to be Jesus, BS with that comment.
Not only that, it was hilarious.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Is mesmorising like a lava lamp ...

I watched some more random bits of videos. The person states that the videos are scripted, and also asks people not to post these videos on conspiracy sites (woops!) because they believe they are controlled by the government.

They've also said 'this is my last video ever' at least twice I've seen. I'm pretty much done with it. I get the impression the person isn't saying they are Jesus or Antichrist - it's just very odd way of broadcasting opinions.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
reply to post by SuperiorEd

wtf only a christian such as yourself would have any doubts that this is anything other than some weirdo on youtube..it took me 10 sec..christians are another breed

I didn't watch it out of doubt. It was obvious from his first few words. This may not be as obvious to some, as people are easily deceived. The 7 points I made are to remove any doubt. I also enjoyed observing his perspective as a reference to my own. This is the way the mind grows and learns. The entire reason you and I enjoy ATS so much is for the very same reason. We can't grow unless we challenge our own notions of truth by its reflection.

The guy did say something very revealing. He stated that any deception a person sees will be one part truth and two parts untruth. He then demonstrates this with his own video.

edit on 28-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Is mesmorising like a lava lamp ...

I watched some more random bits of videos. The person states that the videos are scripted, and also asks people not to post these videos on conspiracy sites (woops!) because they believe they are controlled by the government.

They've also said 'this is my last video ever' at least twice I've seen. I'm pretty much done with it. I get the impression the person isn't saying they are Jesus or Antichrist - it's just very odd way of broadcasting opinions.

Right. He states this will be the last video ever, then talks about his forthcoming video in the very next sentence. My hope is that he sees his error. Confusion like this can happen to anyone. A person can wake to truth just as easily.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

We can't grow unless we challenge our own notions of truth by its reflection.

And yet you still believe in this non-sense....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He's crazy.. and he stole the title of his show from Charlie Sheen...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
eh, the spirit of fairy tales..

The spirit of the adult version of Santa Clause.

Imaginary characters for adults brought to you by a book written by MAN, edited numerous times by MAN, inspired by MAN, and peddled by MAN to mindless MEN.

...poor foolish men...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
First of all, JC is not *god*. No man can be a *god*. There is one God and that's the Creator of the Universe. Second - all of the war, strife and destruction globally in every corner has transpired because of these so-called Kristians - they re-wrote the Laws of God, they put a man instead of God, they killed, pillaged and raped in the name of this *lord and they tried to kill off those who spoke the Truth by demonizing them. And those are/were the Jews. The Jews- the actual practicing Jews know the Truth - but the world order is dead set against any of it leaking and thereby shedding the light into their dungeons. So be it. Let the final phase commence and we'll see where Edom goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join