It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spirit of JESUS is here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am not sure I am posting it in the right place. Sorry, if not. May be it should be in the Philosophy discussion.
I find this guy extremely interesting and very smart...As for his last claim, I want to know your opinion

At the very least, it's very interesting! I can't wait for the second part!

edit on 28-1-2012 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by quitesane because: added about the place of the thread

edit on 28-1-2012 by quitesane because: corrected the title

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The movie you posted is over 2.5 hours long! And no real description or comments.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UsualSuspect

I'd like to add to that and state that the right jesus would never allow a mullet like that into heaven.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yes, I know. If you just start listening to it, you will know what it's about. He is covering everything
about human beings (not in the nicest way, I should say). I've seen his previous videos, and they were very informative and most of the statements he made in those videos were right and were the truth. This time he is claiming he is the spirit of Jesus and tell us he'd prove it in the 2nd part.
I might try to make a summary of this part tomorrow, too tired now
It's 1 am here. Sorry, may be I should have posted it tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to share it with everyone here.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Does it look like he cares no ha. I just want to know why he has to read from a teleprompter.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
the spirit of Christ has always been here, within the inner nature of man

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If you shop at Walmart then you don't follow Jesus. If you believe in America, you don't follow Jesus. If you believe in your gov't, you don't believe in Jesus.

I am in no way Religious, but I just want to get that out there for the fanatics.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

"Humans are self serving, self concerning, self gratifying beings who deceive themselves of their own importance" so he says.

If he were really Jesus I don't think he would try to firewall himself from humanity at every turn like he seems to be doing in the beginning of this video.

I admit I have only watched the first five minutes, but I feel I must express my doubts. I shall finish it later and see what evidence he provides for his claim, but it looks pretty dismal so far.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hmm.. I wonder why "Jesus" needs a TelePrompTer?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Hmm.. I wonder why "Jesus" needs a TelePrompTer?

Just said that...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well, as i would like to post a honest well thought of comment, but i dont have the time to watch all of this, maybe you can give us a brief. Overview. Of why this man believes he is " jesus" ? What struck me as odd is in his begaining statements he coverd questions that one might have if did not believe this was who he claims to be? To me thats classic manipulation, something that is hard to explain but yet naturally humans can pick up on.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
May the power of Christ compel you!

To no longer post 2 1/2 hour videos.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

I'd like to add to that and state that the right jesus would never allow a mullet like that into heaven.
I believe that mullet is proof that god does not exist. What god would allow such a thing to exist??

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by adaption

I know right! He destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah for less.

I think this mullet is the anti-christ and if I could be at all bothered, I'd seek and find a passage in the bible that 'proves' it.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Garfee because: The lord your god commanded me to.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Twenty minutes in and he's only repeated ad nauseum the same lines. As someone who does not watch tv, I simply cannot imagine watching or listening to him for nearly three hours. I will have to search a transcript of what he says. It's just unbearable to listen, though I would like to hear what he has to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am actually spending the 2.4 hours necessary to review this man's words. If you forward to 1:50 and watch for 10 minutes, you can see his deception. This is a clever weaving of many perspectives into one giant lie that is the same as the rest. He is creating a grand illusion to deceive and lead the weak minded away from truth. Several verses come to mind here.

1) Let's examine his first claim. He states he is the spirit of Christ in human form.

Matthew 24

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

2) He claims that there are forces of evil that can be considered below as well as forces of good that are in the waters above. Is this true?

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

3) He claims that we are prisoners here on earth, but does not provide the reason for this situation. Ultimately, he goes on to show his hatred of God by denying the revelation of truth within scripture. As I indicated above, go to 1:50 and listen for about 10 minutes. His true nature against God comes out. Much of this is the view of Theosophy and the idea of the ascended master against the evil false Christian God. He claims to be the spirit of Christ, but denies that belief in God or Christ is the the way. He never reveals what His idea of the true way is. Hatred is all that comes forth.

4) His process is as follows: He takes a form of truth, then wraps it in a misguided implication and intent, claiming all along to be the spirit of God in a body of flesh. His answer is to blame it on the Sumerians.

Mark 13

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

5) How can we know his deception for what it is? The same as we can know any deception. Listen to his words from 2:02 to 2:05. He continues to use the Bible, then curses it as the lie of all lies. He claims to be the spirit of Christ, yet denies the revelation as revealed. He continues to use the revelation to create his platform, then tears it down by the implication he draws. What does this tell you? FALSE!!! He is clever. I'll give him that. Know him by his fruit.

6) Know them by their fruit. Does he seem arrogant and proud of himself? Yes. Does this seem to be the form of pride produced from a job well done, backed by truth? No. Is it a self-glorified version of his own making? Yes.

2 Timothy 3

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Is his folly clear to you? It should be. Twisting God's word is possible when taken out of context to truth. He drags the word in all directions but the correct direction. He is being used by a spirit. This is for sure.

7) At 2:04, he states that no priest or church has ever revealed this truth until now. Only this one man on youtube with a mullet, wearing blue and black, can produce this truth for you. He claims to be the living Word, yet stumbles over the written word he reads. Shouldn't the spirit of Christ have mastery over the word if he is truly the Word? After saying he will now reveal the truth in the Bible--despite calling the Bible a big lie--he then quotes the Bible to the end. He then uses self-doubt and conjecture, revealing his confusion.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

wtf only a christian such as yourself would have any doubts that this is anything other than some weirdo on youtube..it took me 10 sec..christians are another breed

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The spirit of Jesus sounds like a wrestling advert?

I also am concerned about the much commented mullet.

I especially like the quote ... "This video was put together with two broken laptops and no financial assistance and no help from another human"

Truly miraculous motion graphics.

It seems to be ummm sort of one part satirical and five parts ice cream trucks full of crazy??? There's also some videos of that person not talking like a loon on the same channel.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Who is this imaginary being that you talk about.
Which fairytale book does said jesus belong to.

Oh i get it now, this is just more religious BS

edit on 28-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: I was thinking of that mullet

top topics

<<   2 >>

join