It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs HARD EVIDENCE (Documentaries) - 7 volumes of excellent and genuine ufology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The sceptics and debunkers said the world was flat for over 300 years, well lucky for us it isn't.

Did you know that the USAF had already built the shell of the F-117 Stealth Fighter in 1975?! Me either.

If you have the time, I highly recommend these docs, whilst not new, they are very interesting to watch. The first one covers the triangle sightings, abductions and cattle mutilations very well. Personally, I agree with the point made that the smaller triangle sightings are secret military aircraft and the larger ones are most likely extra-terrestrial, is it a coincidence that designs are similar? Was also amazed to hear one of the Belgian F-16 pilots describe his encounter with the now infamous Belgian black triangle, saying that it went from 50-100mph up to mach 8-9 in a second, as well as shooting from a few thousand feet up to 70 thousand in the blink of an eye, amazing!

Very good speculation on some of the space missions in which I'd never heard also, has the HL-20 en.wikipedia.org... already been deployed in space during the STS-48 mission? At the time of this documentary (1998), it hadn't officially been built and as it turns out, was never built... officially. Proto-types of it however have now been developed since 2004.

Just to note that the first episode is only an hour long, so when you reach the end ignore the rest as it has done a full loop and you're re-watching

www.youtube.com...

And if you enjoyed that, here's the other 6, which continue in a similar fashion:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

All in all, I found these programmes to be fair and honest on the whole UFO subject, I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thanks for presenting these and for your assessment of them. Now I'm off to watch them.
Cheers,
D.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
saving the thread, you have presented way to much for it to be lost to the forum blackhole....thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks for those. Pity they're such rubbish visual quality, is there an HD source anywhere?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Unfortunately don't think so mate, but please try and see beyond the lack of HD, these are worth the watch

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
oh, I plan to...
I watched the first, and will watch the rest later tonight when my kids are in bed.

How do they compare to, say, "Out of the Blue" and other good UFOlogy documentaries?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
oh, I plan to...
I watched the first, and will watch the rest later tonight when my kids are in bed.

How do they compare to, say, "Out of the Blue" and other good UFOlogy documentaries?

The James Fox docs are great but these certainly cover a lot more aspects such as possible government agendas, abductions, underground U.K. bases, mutilations and analysis of UFO vids which at first may be hoaxes but actually have a bit more to them. The quality is crap and a small percentage of the UFO videos here are difficult to see but the footage you can see more than makes up for it
. If these were HD, personally I'd say these docs were better than the JF docs.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I really enjoy documentaries.
Star and Flag to you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I have to say I have a fondness of these documentaries. Graham Birdsall was a sincere, though somewhat gullible, investigator. I think he was too nice a guy to challenge the crap espoused by the likes of Jamie Maussan and others.

At the 1hr 5min mark on Volume 6 there’s an interesting case of misidentified homemade “Chinese Lanterns” well before they became the ubiquitous things they are today. You can understand the excitement of the witnesses in this instance.

Don’t expect too much from the UFO footage that is included in the docs. For the most part they are tiny lights in the sky, distant balloons, close-up insects and seeds. They even demonstrate this by filming similar objects at the end of the garden! The true value of these volumes comes from the interviews with witnesses.

Thanks for the links. I didn’t know Volume 7 existed!

The sceptics and debunkers said the world was flat for over 300 years, well lucky for us it isn't.

Actually, the Believers said the earth was flat, other Believers said it was hollow (some still do). The sceptics and debunkers set out to prove it was a sphere.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I have to say I have a fondness of these documentaries. Graham Birdsall was a sincere, though somewhat gullible, investigator. I think he was too nice a guy to challenge the crap espoused by the likes of Jamie Maussan and others.

At the 1hr 5min mark on Volume 6 there’s an interesting case of misidentified homemade “Chinese Lanterns” well before they became the ubiquitous things they are today. You can understand the excitement of the witnesses in this instance.

Don’t expect too much from the UFO footage that is included in the docs. For the most part they are tiny lights in the sky, distant balloons, close-up insects and seeds. They even demonstrate this by filming similar objects at the end of the garden! The true value of these volumes comes from the interviews with witnesses.

Thanks for the links. I didn’t know Volume 7 existed!

Actually, the Believers said the earth was flat, other Believers said it was hollow (some still do). The sceptics and debunkers set out to prove it was a sphere.

Thanks for the correction on my words but it all depends on view point
and yeah, I agree completely, the true value of these docs is the witnesses.

Lot of info here and for me, there was definitely some missing pieces added to the jigsaw.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the vids. I haven't seen these before. Saving to watch in shifts.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just to add more to this thread, specifically my paragraph on the HL-20 craft. Officially, this craft is now being referred to as Dream Chaser and according to most sources it is at the development stage with active funding. Imo, this craft has been operational since the 90's thus proving the existence of a secret space program the public is not privvy to.

www.astronautix.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not seen a few of these vids. Will watch them with interest.

Thanks

top topics

join