It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 3 PC Players!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey ATS!
Just wondering how many of you find people play Battlefield 3 on the PC?
Its hard as hell to meet some decent people on there that aren't childish, at least in the chat window.

Come give me a shout and we can partner up to have some fun on a friday night!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My kids love that game. My son's PS3 broke with the game stuck inside. He got a re-conditoned one that broke wiithn a week, but didn't get his game back.

My brother sends me this video about what unbelieveable stuff an F35 can do. My kids had to set me straight.

www.youtube.com...

Talk about getting Rick Rolled.

That game does have great graphics.

Hope you find someone to play with you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Best way to meet mature players is go to a server with a clan and try to join that clan.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Best way to meet mature players is go to a server with a clan and try to join that clan.

Hahahaha you serious?

Hmm..

I've yet to meet a cod clan that has not been full if "When can I join when can I join. . can I join now can I join now?" idiots.

Not to mention the higher ranking sort who "Lol and I came in late crap game noobs"

bah clans are for clowns.

freelance or die, baby..

Good people are met by the standards you show, be a good player and be a good person, you attract good people.. be a 1337 l0s3r and you get what you deserve, imo... I'm done with pc gaming, because all the idiots in clans.

edit on 27-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Hahahaha you serious?

Hmm..

I've yet to meet a cod clan that has not been full if "When can I join when can I join. . can I join now can I join now?" idiots.

This is about Battlefield 3 not Call of Duty...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I play

Although I havent since Chrissy, need a new video card. I burnt the old one out playing too much BF3

Oh yeah, and there is a HUGE difference between CoD and Battlefield players.
edit on 28/1/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Im a battlefield 3 pc player. Id be happy to play alongside ya, PM me and il give you my gamer tag.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

My gosh do I envy you for having BF3 on the PC....Im stuck with the ps3 version.

64 players (pc) vs 24 players (ps3)....
More destruction...
20 million times better graphics....
More logical players, less n00bz....

I really need to invest in a better PC...and a few more drinks

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Originally posted by mainidh

Hahahaha you serious?

Hmm..

This is about Battlefield 3 not Call of Duty...

Ahh my bad. Clans are different there.

Woops!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
when ever i have free time and want to chill out, i jump on a german server, this was for et and cod 5 ( i think thats what it was called ) , well the majority of the guys are 40+ and its way way to funny to hear everyone talk about stuff that we kinda talk about in ats.

Once there was a guy it around 3 am German local time and suddenly you hear his wife going crazy at him in german, apparently he told his wife last game but that was something like 3 hours or something, so she got up and went admin on his ass while he was in Teamspeak on open mic... so you can imagine a ts server with 30 odd guys all over 40 burst out in laughter and suddenly you hear a pause in the guys wife. Thats when she realized that we also were listening in on her marital dispute. What followed after was obviously some cursing and the word " asshole" lool.. times like them i enjoy gaming. As for bf3, yep i too havent found a proper server, but for bf2(bad company) ive found a german server with descent guys, most are 40-55. I did like playing arma as it was a tactical game with some good coordination required to reach objective. As for clans, i was in several clans many years ago, had fun but since time is very limited im kinda freelance as the previous post mentioned that way you avoid the e-drama.

Lets not forget

Leeerrrrooooy Jeeenkins... a.k.a. ( at least i have chicken )

29,091,258 million views...insane..!

and Leeroy in person

edit on 28-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Hey ATS!
Just wondering how many of you find people play Battlefield 3 on the PC?
Its hard as hell to meet some decent people on there that aren't childish, at least in the chat window.

Come give me a shout and we can partner up to have some fun on a friday night!

Some descent guys in this clan, although im not sure about the time zone difference

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I do play.

But im in South Africa.

Sonofkyuss666

new topics

top topics

join