It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Liam Neeson admits muslim prayer got into his spirit. May convert.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Doesn't surprise me any since the Pope created Islam anyway way back when Muhammad was just getting going. Theyre pretty much the same religion right down to the Mary (er, Astarte) worship. Well, i hope he enjoys the oikomene.

Lonewolf, can you please provide your sources for the claim that the Pope created Islam? As I've demonstrated, I will, with earnest intentions, look into the claim and do some research if you can provide both your source and the primary sources for the claim.

I'm confident that you wouldn't make such a statement without reasonable research and an examination of the claim.

Thanks!

Eric

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hubal !! That's funny for any muslim even a child, never mind !
www.theholybook.org...
edit on 29-1-2012 by Anonymousman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Sure seems to be alot of sin going on in the catholic church. Also you cant really refute lonewolfs point about how the pope and catholic priests have people call them father.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Idk seems strange

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by 547000

Sure seems to be alot of sin going on in the catholic church. Also you cant really refute lonewolfs point about how the pope and catholic priests have people call them father.

And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Idk seems strange

It is clear that this is not an absolute statement. If it were, no child could call their male parent 'Father'. The Bible is replete with examples of people being called 'Father'. A few examples are:

Old Testament

Gen. 45:8
Job 29:16
Is. 22:20-21
2 Kgs 2:212
2 Kgs 6:21

New Testament
Acts 7:2
Romans 9:10

Eric

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by 547000

Idk seems strange

Here is an ecxplanation.

This website is very good for those who seek the truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymousman
Hubal !! That's funny for any muslim even a child, never mind !
www.theholybook.org...
edit on 29-1-2012 by Anonymousman because: (no reason given)

LOL, it's really funny isn't it? To think Hubal is the allah of Muslims, must be hilarious to think about. The truth is, it has always been Hubal. Should we provide evidence of Hubal? Ok, here goes...

Hubal most prominently appears at Mecca, where an image of his was worshipped at the Kaaba

Who was worshiped at the Kaaba? Hubal, along with 359 other gods or idols. Where was Hubal worshiped? Mecca, and again, specifically in where??? The Kaaba.

the sanctuary was dedicated to Hubal, who was worshipped as the greatest of the 360 idols the Kaaba contained

What sanctuary was that? The kaaba. And who was the greatest? Hubal. How hard is this to figure out. No taqiyya now, got to be completely honest. So ok, we know that Mohammed smashed the idols, that much we know, but he still retained the worship of the black rock, and even went so far as to fix the rock when it was damaged.

Al-Azraqi writes that a man coming back from a journey would shave his hair and then circumambulate the Kaaba before going to his family, while Hubal was still an idol. So you have circumabulation still happening as an obligation, so who are Muslims venerating in this act? Hubal.

When you have the symbol of the Magen David, people automatically know what it represents as well as a fish and a cross, you know immediately what the representation is, because the representations have been fully understood without change for 2,000 years. So it is reasonable to assume therefore that the mountains, which Mohammed himself said, are the symbols of allah, and the crescent moon symbol AND the circumambulation, which are still to this day practiced, makes us understand that they do indeed belong to Hubal, and the muslims still attach their meanings to allah, so therefore, the symbology or iconography proves that very thing.

Do I need to post the ayahs to prove this?
Surat Al-Hajj Surah 22 Ayah 26 And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Ibrahim the site of the House, [saying], "Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.

Whose house? Hubal.

Surat Al-Hajj Surah 22 Ayah 29 Then let them complete the prescribed duties (Manasik of Hajj) for them, and perform their vows, and circumambulate the Ancient House (the Ka'bah at Makkah).

The ancient house? What ancient house? The ancient house of Hubal. The Kaaba always has been associated with Hubal, just because Mohammed now said to call him allah does not make him a different god.

So just why did Mohammed continue 22 years of his prophethood bowing to idols before smashing them? 22 years of prophethood, bowing to idols. You really have to question why Mohammed would do that. In fact, Mohammed always worshiped Hubal, because Hubal was the chief deity of the Quraysh, his own tribe.

Yes, the Quraysh persecuted him, because he flipped out and smashed their idol in a temper tantrum, that is all. But wait....didn't the Quraysh find protection? Yes, in Surah 106 Ayah 1

Sahih International For the accustomed security of the Quraysh -
Muhsin Khan (It is a great Grace and Protection from Allah), for the taming of the Quraish,
Pickthall For the taming of Qureysh.
Yusuf Ali For the covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Quraish,
Shakir For the protection of the Qureaish--
Dr. Ghali For the (customary) accord (Or: joining together) of Quraysh,

I think from all the evidence from Islamic sources, Hubal is the allah they worship. Kind of hard to get around that funny one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
^ Regarding the Hubal comments iirc, in islamic sources they claim Abraham and his son Ishmael build the Kaaba and Abraham performs the ritual on it perhaps later on ,other people mimick what he did on their own religion. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
^ Regarding the Hubal comments iirc, in islamic sources they claim Abraham and his son Ishmael build the Kaaba and Abraham performs the ritual on it perhaps later on ,other people mimick what he did on their own religion. Just my opinion.

Actually, they do this not as mimicry of Abraham, but because Mohammed said to do it and it was good to do. There is no evidence outside Islam that even places Abraham in Mecca. They don't even know the chronology of ages of Ishmael.

Ishmael was 13 when he and Hagar were sent out, and she went to live between Canaan and Egypt, not Mecca. Ishmael's wife was from Egypt and no where does it say Abraham and Ishmael traveled together into Mecca. They also say it was Ishmael, and not Isaac, that Abraham was about to sacrifice on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. They will tell you a Jewish scribe wrote Isaac in place of Ishmael, without saying when this change happened.

For a Jewish scribe to do this, they would have had to known that Mohammed would come along later and would have to make this change. But since we know that Jewish scribes are not usually gifted with prophecy because their job was solely to make copies, they would not have any reason to make this change.

Mohammed was asked by his followers if they should continue the rituals and he said yes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join