It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 17: Anonymous Werewolf Sinkhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A new trend in hunting has the masses out running around looking for batman werewolves. This hoax as it’s come to be known is bringing up many questions to understand if these creatures really exist while others claim they’ve experienced Chewbacca and Eddie Munster sightings. How would one get back at a friend of relative if they pulled this stunt and caught you off guard? Anonymous is at it again and taking out the White house and DOJ amongst Music and Movie association websites. One guy who’s not too happy about is known as “Mr. Dotcom”. Why is this sinkhole in Russia and what has caused several others across the globe? Let’s lower the camera down and check it out. If you leave your lens cap on you can still connect with me on Twitter @ATSRecapBryan.

Thread Shot and killed! A werewolf? YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!
Response Member blupblup Response
Response Member ZeroUnlimited Response
Response Member watchitburn Response
Response Member blupblup Response
Response Member getreadyallready Response
Response Member LittleVoice731 Response
Here’s the pic - werewolf-news.com...
Response Member Chadwickus Response
Response Member Hellas Response
Video Baby Werewolf Puppet Halloween Haunted House Prop
Response Member CaptainNemo Response
Response Member DanielET Response
Response Member Pavil Response
Response Member SovlentGreenisPeople Response
Response Member Fisherr Response
Response Member Spaceg0at Response
Thread Anonymous attacks Whitehouse.gov after taking down the Dept of Justice and others
Response Member freetree64 Response
Response Member hapablab Response
Response Member Insideyourmind Response
Response Member Cyanhide Response
Response Member Godfather420 Response
Response Member ZeroUnlimited Response
Response Member Predator0187 Response
Response Member Bag of Drewshness Response
Response Member Baddmove Response
Response Member Slayer69 Response
Response Member THE_PROFESSIONAL Response
Response Member whatsinaname Response
Response Member Void Hawk Response
Response Member DestinyofSouls Response
Thread Giant Sinkhole in Dagestan
Response Member CerebralAssassins Response
Response Member Fishticon84 Response
Response Member DestinyOne Response
Response Member DestinyOne Response
Response Member CerebralAssassins Resposne
Video
Response Member WaitingFever Response
Here’s the pics –
static.guim.co.uk...
cache.gawkerassets.com...

Response Member Nyiah Response
Response Member FugitiveSoul Response
Response Member 10111011 Response
Thread A newfind, is hollow Earth real?
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
love the title

Once again, another good video.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2012 by daaskapital because: Double Post

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Another excellent production Bryan!

Werewolves, coyotes and shotguns? Alien shotguns? Oh my! Werewolves shave their legs?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What the heck has happened to this site these days.

The video's are nicely made but all they are offering is more confusion than the boards do these days, very similar to mainstream media where everything is randomly spewed at you before a small suggestion is given.

I would absolutely love a function where I could spam every active member of ATS a U2U anytime I have something to say.

I understand that this is probably not the aim but if people will not read and would rather watch the vids on the thread content every week. It increases ignorance which is against the motive of this site or at least what ATS states it stands for (Ignorance denied).

Maybe I am looking into it too much. The videos are well made as I stated before, im just worried about the state of this site these days, especially with content, it is becoming an aberration when compared to what it used too be.

I have made this comment after watching all 17 of the series updates and I can see why some will like this as it mentions your username which is a good ego stroke but apart from 3 or 4 episodes, it has been mainly poor and maybe that is not the video makers fault I guess as you cannot make more than fools gold out of mince information.

Maybe I have grown too old for this site and have seen the light, it happens to most members who have been around for a while. Not sure overall but there is something wrong these days when we have the main highlight of this site being about a Werewolf or similar.

edit on 27-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I didn't know Werewolves were real

Great Job keep it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hey, Bryan? Mind if I ask how you smashed your finger?
Looks like someone got the car door.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It was smashed in b/n a thick steel door on Xmas eve - And although it looks bad, it's healing quite well! Thx for watching!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I dunno...werewolf ??

When will we see a recap about vampires, Bigfoot or Jesus walking on the Sun??

You know, there's a phenomena that is overtaking the web. Much more than Anonymous...

Sky Sounds. Not that ATS is lacking in threads about them.

That would be a good subject to show the audience at large. At least it would show that ATS is searching into serious answers regarding a subject that many worry about. I don't normally criticize. And this is just my opinion but this episode was disappointing. Anonymous...a sinkole in Russia...and a werewolf...ooookay...

Hope you don't take it the wrong way, you are doing a good job but this episode...meh.

Oh, and the mass U2U was kinked to Bob's FEMA Camps. Might want to resend another one with the right link if you guys want more replies.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Yeah your avi is kinda pointing the gun at the viewer like a loon.

May wanna change that.

Just saying.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

It's one frame of a past Recap video and it looks to be passing me wide, to the right and down.
Is it just me or is everyone grumpy today?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

I dunno...werewolf ??

When will we see a recap about vampires, Bigfoot or Jesus walking on the Sun??

There are teams working on this. ATSLive interviewed a man from The Sylvanic BigFoot Research Group recently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think there is also a Russian team doing the same thing somewhere (in Russia?), not 100% sure though.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is it possible Tupac is with the iluminati?

Is it plausible he is part of the conseal and revelation game?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Everything is possible!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

*note to self - not watch recaps or listen to ATSLive when I'm in a God awful mood...

Thanks for the heads up LS...(T&C)...

Bryan is doing an excellent job and getting better and better with each episode. One episode I didn't care for out of seventeen isn't bad !!

Some members liked it so... *shutting up...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Bryan,
You're doing an excellent job. I enjoy your work very much.
I just want to say that I think that "Anonymous Werewolf Sinkhole" is going to be my new band name.
I am a musician, and I don't have a band (YET ), but when I do, I think that 'Anonymous Werewolf Sinkhole' will be just right - so you saw it here first, Folks!
Are you gonna let me do that, ATS??? Or will you hunt me down like an animal for coryright infringement???
It would be art imitating life, and ATS content inspired the idea....maybe some cross-promotion would be in order,

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

agreed. I've been banned from this site before and probably will again but last incarnation I'd been here a few years and posted some quality threads and to be honest this site lost 80% of its appeal for me when the content of old members disappeared along with their authors.... Some of the old members who remained or came back just don't put in the effort anymore, I know I don't.

Its about the popular vote. Its distorted into a family soap opera aimed at teenagers from the source checked award winning documentary it used to be. teenagers have all the cash.

Peace,
-TF
edit on 29-1-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Part of what makes the recaps so interesting is not knowing what each episode is going to be about. There's been a broad spectrum of topics discussed so far.

Interesting stuff. Imo, Bryan and crew are doing a great job of keeping everything different for each show. Nothing mundane or boring.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am replying to this post because in the past two hours ATS has posted 6 tweets pointing to this post. Over the course of the past few weeks I have seen the ATS twitter account go from being an informative tool used to inform people of new posts to being used almost exclusively to spam people over and over again about the same old ATS recap videos.

At this time I am looking at 16 tweets from ATS in the past couple hours, 13 of the 16 are pointing to old ATS recap videos. What gives?

top topics

join