It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the after life do you become god?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm tired of waking up everyday
Tired of eating
Tired of drinking
Tired of looking at people
Tired of work
Tired of society
Tired of the media
Tired of because believing love exist
Tired of brushing my teeth
Tired of cleaning my body
Tired of walking
Tired of washing my face
Tired of my body
Tired of having shallow emotions
Tired of it all

A never ending cycle of stupid task we humans must do everyday. I want full complete power over a universe of my own. I don't want to see dead loved ones, as of matter of fact I would like to forget them and move on to become the all powerful being of my universe. The more I stay as a human the more I view infinite destruction as the logical outcome of all things. Just burn everything to the ground.

Only thing keeping me sane is the thought that I can become a god in the after life. If I can't, well then everything can burn for all I care. So sick of realities meaningless pointless repetitive cycle of terror.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
why wait til the afterlife. renounce everything now and you will see his face

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh my.... you are looking at life all wrong my friend.

Think of this life as the movie Avatar, your soul is behind the wheel, and the vehicle is your body. Grab hold of that wheel, and drive where YOU want to go, not where your body (impulses) want to go. Most people let their bodies drive them, when it should be the other way around.

If you don't get what I mean, then just know that when you "die", you reunite with "God", or the whole version of yourself, to put it in terms understandable. You and God are the same thing at different levels of awareness. That's all it is, not that complicated, not meant to be. Man complicates life.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In the after life do you become god?

I think if this was so we would have encountered numerous "gods" by now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

The best advice i could give to someone that is "tired of life" would be... try to live your life for others... The more you try to "enrich" the lives of others, the more you'll find happyness... Positivity attracts positivity... but the same thing applies to negativity.

Your life changes the world every day... so why not do it for the better

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Tired of eating
Tired of drinking
Tired of work
Tired of society
Tired of the media
Tired of walking
Tired of washing my face
Tired of my body
Tired of it all

A never ending cycle of stupid task we humans must do everyday. I want full complete power over a universe of my own. I don't want to see dead loved ones, as of matter of fact I would like to forget them and move on to become the all powerful being of my universe. The more I stay as a human the more I view infinite destruction as the logical outcome of all things. Just burn everything to the ground.

Only thing keeping me sane is the thought that I can become a god in the after life. If I can't, well then everything can burn for all I care. So sick of realities meaningless pointless repetitive cycle of terror.

From the Christian perspective, I believe that you have figured out the truth. There is only one point to this life, to learn that there is nothing here for us. God spoke of 2 trees, the tree of Knowledge that because of Adam and Eve we have. And the tree of life which we are promised in the next life. Now I don’t believe this makes us a God, but rather like God. And I imagine it to be good enough to be like God.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Tired of washing my face

We are also kinda tired of you not cleaning your body and brushing your teeth.

I would like to send you a virtual breath mint and some soap!
Peace and cleanliness.
edit on 27-1-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can actually answer completely truthfully.
Honestly though I don't think so you may join god or reunite
But not become a god, but then again there are myths of humans becoming gods
Like in some versions of the Cupid and Pysche myth.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not sure but I felt at home in the light during my NDE. I wasn't a God, I was a soul going back to it's birthplace. Like a newly born baby wrapped tightly in a warm soft blanket.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
being a diety is highly overrated.

you always end up with mortals wanting advice that they never listen to , asking for things they dont need , wanting you to send their enemies to hell brings down the property values if they let in all the rabble that mortals want to send here, in general mortals are a royal pain in the backside, but they do make nice pets.

stick to being mortal you havent got what it takes to be a diety as you have trouble enough being a mortal.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Tired of washing my face

that's just gross, i doubt godlike status is waiting for people like this. never heard of an angel with a dirty face, smelly body , and yuck mouth.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

As you say you wish to be the God of your Universe and control and create... You can do it right know in your life as it is alive and breathing because you are God as I am and as everybody else is you just gotta wake up to the idea that you Create everyday all the time... You seem to create negative energies to your life as we feed our feelings and our feelings cause us to act and our actions actually have effect your/everybody's life wether it be directly or indirectly.

Isuggest on your spare time to find some alone time at home in the room you feel most comfortable and sit/lay in a position you feel most comfortable. Close your eyes and concentrate on you inner self and break your ego down take a look at yourself within but with an objective point of view let heart/soul speak aloud in your mind and go find the answer to the question all need to ask ourselves... What does your heart wish to learn, obtain and put out in the world?
The answer is inside of you brother, but your ego ( outside shell or social persona and popular morality ) sways you away from your true inner self ( the one that goes on after death to learn more and more...)
And we as beautiful creatures that we are, are able to get past that thick crust that is the mask we wear everyday in front of everybody including ourselves. You will find that what your heart/ soul will tell you is to find something to hold on to which you really deeply care about. Such is the power of Love/God

So be the God of your life and Create Love brothers and sisters! Create!!
More power to you, holla!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Originally posted by Alysaa
Tired of eating
Tired of drinking
Tired of work
Tired of society
Tired of the media
Tired of walking
Tired of washing my face
Tired of my body
Tired of it all

In John chapter 10, the Pharisees at the temple confront Jesus again!, and this time they accuse him of blasphemy, for calling himself the “Son of God”. Jesus then quotes Psalm 82 to them, and asks them why it is such a blasphemous thing to say, considering what is written in those scriptures, and that the scriptures cannot be broken etc…

Psalm 82:1-7

God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

“How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.

Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

The above verse implies that we are all Gods, and that we are sons and daughters of the Father/God. Unfortunately most of us are just not aware of who we are; hence the line, “They walk about in darkness”, because we/they don’t know the truth.

Originally posted by Alysaa

My own personal take about why this world has become so bad, is because men have turned away from the truth, and don’t know who, or what they truly are. Jesus tried to lead men back to the truth through his life message, and teaching us to love one another.

When asked when the Kingdom of God would come, Jesus said you wont be able to say “here it is”, or “there it is” because “the Kingdom of God is within you.” IMO the Kingdom of God, is something you come to know, that you are spiritually apart of, right now!

Jesus said, “in my Fathers house there are many mansions”, and I believe this is referring to other worlds that our souls/spirits will inhabit (depending on where we are at spiritually, after this life is over), and some of these worlds, I think we can’t even possibly begin to imagine.

I wouldn’t worry to much about what your going through right now, I think the Father/God has lessons for us to learn all the time. And regarding you being sick of moving around and stuff like that; I think that might have something to do with you (if your not already) becoming spiritually awakened.

I remember before I came to believe in Jesus (in a very unique way!) I would be coming home, I would get this feeling of wanting to be at my door, right away, instead of having to walk up the street to get there lol But looking back on this I theorized, that maybe it was my spirit/soul, (which I didn’t realize I had at the time) wanting to float over there quickly, and leave my body behind.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on….I hope you find what you are looking for…

- JC

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Hello again you are closer than you think when you reach perfect apathy you wont even care about not caring it seems to me when you reach the next stage you'll barely want to move. Then you will have a moment of realization and it will be joyous. For you will do what is best for you and nobody else if you do something for someone else it will be to make you happy.

Apathy

Apatheia

Equanimity

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

One of my Favorite passages...

Well said my friend

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Well if your bored then your boring.

And if your tired then your tiring.

You want to be a god in your own little universe and you cant even keep prose to all your meaningless tirades. Parish the thought, or the thought will parish you. Ether way both cant exist, because both don't exist.

But I think were all tired of it all, and all to different degrees. It's not only you..you know.

It's all tiresome, it's all bothersome. So why bother with it all? Hey! here is a sadder thought, what if they are right and we are all gods like some say and have said, even in this thread some have said it.

And this world is the best we can come up with. A mirror of our godliness.

Now that is a sad, pathetic and tiring thought. So much so that it just might be true.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Of course you don't become God, you already are.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Good question. As for you, Alyssa, you will be a Goddess, not a male God. That being said, all of us are Spirits, and Earth is a school for Spirits. That much is clear to me. So yes, I think when a human being becomes learned enough, wise enough, and loving enough, I do happen to think that they are on their way to becoming a Creator(ess).
I see the same tired human things you do, Alyssa, so much I can hardly stand it anymore. There are other factors in play for me too, I have had ET Beings actually bow to me. For many years, I had this little vision. I would find myself standing on a very high mountain looking out at a dark field. In the field I would see the Sun poking up, and the planets of our little Solar System in perfect orbit around the Sun. Each of the planets make a tone, or tune as it swept around the Sun, and together the sounds made a most beautiful song. I must have seen this a thousand times over 30 years. Then one day I saw it, and realized that I could simply stick my finger in there and touch just one of the planets, and the whole things would be destroyed. As soon as the thought came, I quickly discarded it. After that, the little visions stopped. It was a test, you see. There have been others tests too, things I hesitate to go into here. I know that I am in training, and from what you say, Alyssa, you understand it also. Nice talking to you.
Love and Light, Auto

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Joecroft

One of my Favorite passages...

Well said my friend

Thank you, friend…

I think the whole world, should read that verse, and try to understand it.

BTW, you have one of my favorite avatars around here…
And I like your posts too…

- JC

new topics

top topics

join