It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO activity over Ireland - January 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This daytime footage of some kind of triangle formation hovering in the sky was recorded in Ireland this month (January 2012).

Again, just to be sure, this is not my video.

Interesting video here, for my video of the day.

It appears as if a triangular UFO is just hovering in the sky with three white lights. It does not appear to move at all in the 1 minutes video of it and it appears to be recorded with a phone.

I thought I would bring it here to get others opinions. I don think this could be a reflection of any kind because of the amount he has to zoom in. I cannot be sure he is not behind any window as he never does a 180 to see his surroundings, but it does appear he is in his backyard.

Other than that, it appears too large to be a RC and there appears to be no physical presence other than the lights.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks good, but I dunno?!

One for Phage?

link   
Looks like a double lens flare to me..

when he zooms in you see it POP kinda..

then the second lens flare shows up...

just my 200 cents....

link   
I think we can rule out rc device because its too high.

Could be a reflection but he doesn't appear to be behind any glass and the object doesn't move when the camera zoomed in like the op said.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Could have easily been edited in, but I have no idea how to go about proving such a thing. Then again, my intuition says if someone were going to go through the trouble of faking this video, they would have at least made the thing move about rather than remain perfectly static. It feels like a genuine sighting, but no way to be sure.

If it was real, the thing is obviously cloaked except for those three lights, but then, why would someone capable of creating a cloaked aircraft not set it up to turn off exterior lights when cloaked?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey, Pred.

No big deal buddy,

Sure it looks like a triangular ufo but I would have no way of knowing. Looks good.

However, I do not idolise Phage in any shape or form and often our opinions differ greatly, but and it's a big BUT, Phage seems to have a good angle on these things and often like it or not gives an explanation that is hard to debunk itself.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Please stick to the topic and not other members.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Please stick to the topic and not other members.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It looks like the three lights have been edited in, something just doesn't look right - I think they have over-compensated whilst editing the video. The filming also appears to be taking place from behind a window and if these lights haven't been edited in I would imagine they may just be lens flare or reflections. There seems to be quite a few videos being faked in 'country' backgrounds.
edit on 28-1-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This video you posted is a copy of the CGI art work by MrFergie2011 aka ALIENSorUFOS
who made two versions. Here is the first version dated 11-01-2012.

This is the sequel dated 20-01-2012 using a second nickname.

MrFergie2011 also made another CGI creation on 09-12-2011 but this one is awful.

As ALIENSorUFOS he created a bad CGI blue UFO video that I prefer not to comment.
So nothing serious here just some CGI experiments by this guy who claims to live in
the US.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think videos that contain CGI have the following in common:

A guy goes outside--apparently without a motive--and he just happens to point his camera at the sky....and a few minutes later some white dots appear. Wow! What a coincidence!

top topics

join