It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Adding myself to this awesome community! Iv been lingering around this site reading lots and lots of the forums for about a year now and I finally decided to join. This is one of my favorite sites to read up on and find out whats going on around the world (lord knows you cant just trust the news anymore) and what people think about it. Its funny because il get on my computer to do something important and find myself stuck here for a few hours at the least. My favorite things to look at are the science threads, especially ones about space in particular, always watch the little news videos too (cant wait till next weeks one to see what bob says about the Fema camp!), also i look at alot of the conspiracies that pop up on the home page, things about aliens, new world order and alot of government post's. Honestly I pretty much try and look at everything haha but those things are what mostly interest me the most. If it's of any interest to anyone id like to say i'm a very critical thinker, I like hearing both side's of every story and don't like choosing one side unless i know 100% (or i got a strong gut feeling! about) the answer. I love thinking and trying to think of an answer to things i don't know or learn new things and that's exactly what this site does for me so I have to thank all of you for this inspiring, motivation giving awesome forum filled site and of course thank you for letting me join! (An for reading my nothing filled post haha)
~Gawdlike~

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
break up your paragraphs...

Its much easier to read, point by point.

You'll go far.

(And welcome kindly to the forum.)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Your life as you knew it is over...Welcome to the your new addiction....

edit on 27-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdlike

Welcome Gawdlike

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I still cant figure out how to put an avatar up??

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thank you all, and your rite i should have broken those (paragraphs) up for an easier read
I was just so exited on my first post i forgot
. Thanks for the welcomes and for those links
they will definitely help me alot for getting used to actually participating in the site.
I didn't expect any reply's so my nights already looking better ! lol.
Hope you all have a good night too.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Gawdlike,

I'm not much of an alien guy. My opinion is, if they were here, we would be in serious trouble and would know it already. As for NWO, etc.,, I can only say these are policies and not organisations as such.

top topics

join