It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hola ATS! Been a reader since late 2009, never bothered making an account, didn't feel the need to really post anything back then, however, I had a bit of a spiritual awakening of sorts a few weeks before Christmas. As a result, I ended up reading this forum and doing research on the occult like it was my job. Tonight I just randomly decided to make an account because I'd like to join in on the discussion some, ask a few more questions, and hopefully learn a lot more about the world around me.

Few things about myself:
Libertarian oriented
Fifth Dimension/Source Field oriented
Avid reader of several other conspiracy forums
Amateur comedian by night, driver by day (driver is the single best word to describe what I do for a living, not because it's some secret or anything, think the movie transporter, but with less guns, violence, and all being legal.)
Have a better grip on chemistry and physics than John Doe, I'm definitely no scientist though, and will make no claims of the latter.
My baby is my 1979 Firebird T/A, I can be concerned about metaphysics and the environment and still love my gas-hog of a past-time....right?

I have something in my profile about believing I may be an "indigo" from what I have read, though I'm not going to sit here and claim to be the next great prophet. I've always felt a strong desire to help people, and I've always felt I was put here by whatever power (my own or that of a greater force), to help my people, mankind, be happy. Whether I'm an indigo or not doesn't really mean much to me, it's just a title that explains a lot of how I acted growing up, particular events that have happened in my life, and how I feel about the world. Like I said, I'm here to learn, not make proclamations.

Whatever happens, it's good to finally be a member of the ATS boards, and I'm happy to be here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Go Steelers! Great team! Welcome to ATS posting. Enjoy the site. People here are nice, if you want to learn this be the place.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Noxanonymous

Welcome - and yes you can. I love my car & truck, too. Sounds like a beauty you have there.
Enjoy the madness!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Interesting life you have haha

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!! Its always good to see someone who has been a regular reader make the jump to member and contributor.

From what you have already shared, I'm sure you will find kindred spirits, as well as enough diversity of opinion to make it interesting.

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
salutations , will trade ya obama's soul for ya car . its a very good deal whaddya say ? check ya sanity at the door and revel in the madness thats ats

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...buckle up the ride can get bumpy...floor it when you can...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hola Noxanonymous

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I still cant figure out how to put an avatar up??

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The title is misleadings, nevertheless welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Whatever happens.

Hello and welcome to ATS your new alternate reality simulator and echo chamber. I have active on ATS for about one year. You get a lot more when you put into it. At least that is what I have found so far.

Some people come here to be popular, like Richard Nixon popular, getting a lot of stars and flags. But this is really a great place to put your ideas and theories to the test according to the old adage:

Everything you know is wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Haha, Im a diehard raiders fan, don't really know how it happened, but thanks to everyone for the welcome, appreciate it.

Also, if I take the trade for the soul, do I get decision making privs?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Noxanonymous,

What sort of awakening did you have? and what got you into spiritualism in the first place?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

It's really hard to explain how I "woke up" per se, without going into a little bit of back story about myself.

I come from a pretty odd family. Adopted by my grandparents, never knew my real father, to this day I've never spoken to the man or met him. I view my grandparents as my parents, always have, always will. Anyhow, me and my younger brother(full-blooded, both adopted), were not raised religiously, we did not attend church, however, my mom would say the occasional prayer, and sometimes she referred to seeing angels as the last thing she'd see before she went to sleep, and she claimed to never dream. When I asked my parents what happens when we die, they told me nothing, life is over, it's a dreamless sleep you never wake from. Those ideas took hold at a very young age with me. I spent many nights up late crying myself to sleep silently over the idea that one day, I would die, my parents would die, everyone I knew would, and nothingness, non-existence, awaited us, for all eternity, unable to think, unable to feel, not even aware. Forever. Stop to think about that for a split second. It's a chilling thought, and to a kid, it eats at you. You're fearful. Over time this did pass, in fact, it was this fear that led me to care more about everyone and everything around me. We live finite lives, and who are we as human beings to stand in the way of another's happiness?

I never had any trouble believing anything when it came to the occult, conspiracy, etc etc, always perceived myself as the weird kid. I was diagnosed with ADHD in kindergarten, my parents refused to have me medicated, they never liked taking me or my brother to doctors. I've literally been in hospitals less than 5 or 6 times in my life to personally have an appointment, or for a medical emergency for that matter.

We moved when I was 8 to a different area of the state. Central PA, land of all things Christian and God-fearing. I heard the word bible for the first time, the name Jesus. Other kids made fun of me for not knowing anything about what was considered everyone's religion. What they told me didn't really make sense at the time, and after clarification over the years and study, I came to my own personal conclusion that mainstream religions, mostly the monotheistic ones, did not make sense. It just didn't feel correct, felt like it was missing many parts, and I ALWAYS felt that the way religious salvation was structured, at least with the Christian dogma of seeking a relationship with God through Jesus, was horribly wrong. The God preached by every religion, if a being of pure love and light, would not allow a being with free will and good intentions be turned to the darkness and cast away in hellfire. It's a basic principal of the "good guy" in that regard, you never leave someone behind. Christians preach you can only find salvation through Jesus, however, if God is love and light, he would offer salvation to everyone, therefore, religion was wrong on God, so maybe there was no God at all. That was the general logic I used to become anti-religious by Jr. High.

This changed when I hit high school, lived in the library, and began reading a massive amount of books about Astrology, Freemasonry, and Alchemy. Why you ask? My mother always followed astrology, I always had an interest in secret societies, and we were taught about how important Freemasonry was to the US while I was in 9th Grade (side note: My American Cultures teacher was a very angry old Jewish woman, who loved to tell us how things worked in her religion, and also claimed to have been a sniper for Israel's Armed Forces while she lived in Israel. I disliked her). The Alchemy thing really started with an obsession over the Philosophers Stone and whether it really existed or not, and how to obtain one with the goal of making an elixir of life for me and people I cared for(this may have been a jump back to that fear of death).

Through my latter half of high school, with the unintentional goading of my 10th grade world studies teacher, I became obsessed with learning about other cultures and spiritual beliefs. He was the first to tell me how Freemasonry was a cover for something bigger. (He claimed to have worked for the UN doing some work in the USSR in the 80s. he had pics, documents, and IDs to prove it) He also encouraged my research into polytheistic religions and Islam, a religion I always bypassed reading about due to the stigma in my area about Muslims, but did so anyways this time around. I continued this, along with reading about advanced physics and chemistry (I could go on for a long time about my chem teacher, he also had a very...interesting background, so to speak, for being a teacher, he worked for a major chemical company testing water, claimed that the county we lived in had the most pure in the country, dunno if its true.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mifflin County is the name of the place if anyone feels need to verify his claim.) Anyhow, after graduation, a month after, to be specific, I was involved in a high-speed accident. I thought driving 90mph though a 45 degree turn very short in length with a rwd truck that had bald tires in the rain was a good idea. After two spins, a roll, and going ass-end first into the side of a mountain, I learned I was wrong. And walked away unharmed to tell the tale. Cant say the same for the vehicle, but what I remember from the accident is what sparked a deep change of heart about spirituality.

When the truck was spinning it felt like it was minutes. I was in the air in the cab, I wasn't freaking out. I felt no concern. I didn't know what was going on, but I was guided into laying in the bench seat and pulling the back over. I looked to the passenger side towards my feet and saw a bright light. I closed my eyes, unconcerned, waiting for the noise to stop. I thought I had died when it stopped, made no attempt to open my eyes, just thought that was the end of it. A few seconds later I realized I was still breathing and sat up. I checked myself, nothing broken, I could move. I climbed out of the wreckage and waited for responders to come. I broke down later that night about it, but for the time after the accident I had a very strange tranquility.

Afterwards I began experimenting with "stuff", and getting more into the counter culture scene due to the influence of one of my close friends mothers (she was a hippie back the 60s). While exploring these substances I had many "spiritual" instances where I felt like I was one with everything, one with the universe, I had hallucinations where I felt I saw the future, I would even say at certain points I felt I became other objects in the room where I was, almost like everything was an extension of myself. Of course, at the time, I was doing this for fun, rather than for spiritual awakening, and I passed off the majority of these feelings and hallucinations as just drugs in my system. (I cleaned this up quite a bit after rereading the drug talk policy, and tried to remove most references to substance names and methods of use.)

Then along comes December 2011. My brother had been going through a similar period in his life, and was finding a mess of information on the new age movement. He was reading everything about the 5th dimension, from vibrational frequencies to a Galactic Federation of Light that was to come and stop TPTB once we made it to the 5th dimension. He presented me with the Source Field Investigations, which to me explained a lot I always wondered about, he instructed me to websites to learn about Indigo's, which he claimed we were. He asked me to help him learn. Over 3 days we spent a lot of time reading, and for the first time in my life, I was reading information that I not only accepted, I vehemently believed it and had faith in it. Something just clicked, it felt right. David Wilcock might not have everything all together correctly, but he got the gist of it in my opinion, and that led me to do a lot of reading on the New Age Movement, Starseeds, and the like. Suddenly everything I felt my entire life was put into an explanation that made sense to me. Between the websites, a few bits and pieces of ancient aliens, and a lot of watching The Universe and Through the Wormhole over 3 days on netflix and youtube and the like, I felt relieved, I felt less worry, and it was at that point that I started my "ascension" I think. This knowledge aided me in finally conquering fear. I read the conspiracy stuff on this forum all the time, on GLP, on many other sites. We live in a world where we can die at any second, whether it be from atomic weapons, solar radiation, a global pandemic, or something as tiny as a single celled bacteria. This information freed me from fear, and since then, I've noticed a complete lack of negative emotion in general. When I meditate now it's dramatically different from when I did before, I cant do it nearly as long, I feel sensations I haven't felt before, feelings I could actually compare to orgasm in pleasure and in intensity. When I can't hold it anymore I begin to feel a bit of pain in the center of my head, and once I'm back from meditating I also find myself EXTREMELY drained and wanting to sleep. Dreams afterwards are always vivid. The drain afterwards is a lot like the drain after a very intimate sexual encounter with someone you deeply care for, just that "I'm so dead but that was amazing" feeling. I've also noticed the tone I've always thought was natural in my ears has grown louder over the past weeks as well. Can't perceive much more about it, it's just a lot louder, and it seems like I can tune in or tune out at will to hearing it over everything else or not hearing it at all. High pitched, consistent. Best way to describe the noise.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Noxanonymous because: Added the bit about the ear ringing.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Noxanonymous because: Cleaning up for T&C.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ultimately, my, "aha!" moment to what I think is the start of my ascension was the point where I became free from fear of my physical death and that of the death of my people and my planet.

I'm not sure I am an Indigo, like I've said before, my brother is damn sure though. I am sure, however, that we do all come from the Source (I prefer the name Force, because it makes explanation to people curious about it A LOT simpler by drawing similarities to Star Wars, especially when talking about the light, the darkness, and how it makes up everything). I believe our creator rests within every atom of every bit of substance in the universe. I believe you, reading this, and me, are both divine beings, gifted with the ability to empower both ourselves and everyone around us. I believe in the coming Golden Age, and it's not because I don't want to work, but because I desperately want to see our race in peace and happiness. I want my friends and my parents to be happy. I want them to be free from fear, even though we live in a world that should scare us more than ever before. We are all riding a wave at this point, and no matter how many rocks this wave hits, it's leading us all back to the same place, no matter what you call it. Heaven, Shangri-la, etc etc. I call it home. I can't remember how it looks, though I know in the back of my mind I've been there, and I know it's beautiful. And I know the first step to realizing and remembering is freedom from fear. All fear.

If you have any questions or want some more information feel free to ask.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I was actually a member for a couple of years before I really got into replying to posts and threads. I am enjoying myself immensely (sp? lol). I think you'll do well. Just remember in the end, we are all just beings looking for comfort in any form we can get it. And a little happiness and enjoyment is the icing on the cake

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hola ATS! Been a reader since late 2009, never bothered making an account, didn't feel the need to really post anything back then, however, I had a bit of a spiritual awakening of sorts a few weeks before Christmas. As a result, I ended up reading this forum and doing research on the occult like it was my job.

Hi, one quick question? are you glad you woke up? i know i am, at least now the world makes sense, even if its for all the wrong reasons....

Both me and my hubby became 'awake' too in the middle of november last year. (i never know if awake is the right word to use, some members on here seem to get offended by the term but for me i really can't think of a better word). i think the 'awakening' seems to be speeding up. only this week i was on a company training course with staff from other branches throughout the north of england that i'd never even spoken to before, but surely enough i got talking to one them and it lead to mutual conversations about many things, pharma, banks, government and all the other evil corruption that is going on and he knew everything that i was talking about already, i was amazed but so happy to speak to someone in the outside world who doesn't think we are crazy!

maybe, just maybe, all of us here on ATS might be able to make a difference

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Hey there! Yeah, I'm not sure about the term awake either. Some people reserve it for opening up the third eye, some use it to describe being aware of the real workings of the world, but either way, I'm very happy that things finally make sense to me too. There is still much to be learned, but at least now the proper track is being followed.

I think it's a matter of weeks personally till TPTB are publicly exposed to the world. Realistically, it can't get much worse than it is now without # hitting the fan.

top topics

join