It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I Learned from Looking at my dog in the eye.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Explanation: Uhmmm?

What don't you understand about that all states [including a null set] self assess so as to maintain integrity?

Zero KNOWS it IS Zero!

Personal Disclosure: Methinks you misunderstood me as we seem to be on the same side and here IS why ...

What's the Inverted Opposite of One?

Answer = the NON LOCAL OBSERVER

What's the Inverted Opposite of Zero?

Answer = the LOCAL OBSERVER

And FYI infinity is an OPEN system ... but local observers have horizons and the local observer is IMMERSED within infinity and therefor is limited by those event horizons. It is a case of scale ... you are god ... just not at the ultimate scale of the Godhood/Godhead and the difference is as easy to see as that between a single cell in the body of God and the entire body of God.

So yeah ... we on the same page IMO!

I wOOd have to agree that We are on the same page but different books.

Law of Shapes:

Everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the Sum of all numbers is a Sphere.

Why IS that?

"You" are kNot God! WE IS God!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Maybe I am just thinking to much when I should not be thinking at all

Here is the link:
Klein Sphere

How IS this possible:

GOOD = GOD

Ribbit

edit on 27-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You know, this may be out of place, but as my brother once told me, and I could not argue with him over it, You Cannot have poop without pee or it would just be oo and ee.

Probably the wisest thing he ever said....lol

GOOD=GOD....

the two make one or rather 11
edit on 27-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

You know, this may be out of place, but as my brother once told me, and I could not argue with him over it, You Cannot have poop without pee or it would just be oo and ee.

Probably the wisest thing he ever said....lol

GOOD=GOD....

the two make one or rather 11

Poop without Pee is OO!

As to your comment "the two make one or rather 11" means:

Zero = One

00 = 11

Double-Ought is the Unknown 11th Degree!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Explanation: You are forgeting to add the INVERTION!

00 = 11 is not correct

00 NOT = 11 IS correct

Personal Disclosure: Other than that slight miscalculation I agree with the rest of your point of view!

Edited for clarity: I asked and will answer my own question.

The ONLY question left to answer is ... IS THERE MORE THAN JUST ONE OBSERVER COLLAPSING THE UNIVERSAL WAVE FUNCTION?

I accord OBSERVER status to anything I interact with and so IMO you do actually exist ok!

edit on 27-1-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for clarity. my apologies for posting a quote without giving credtit to whose quote it was.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Riddle WE this:

If you are thought naUght
And I am kNot thought
Then Now is Then
And Then is When
What you and eYe can't be taught

What's the answer to the rhYming rIddle?

The answer is that you need to open your mind to understand that we are ALL connected to some sort of universal source or energy (many have different names for it such as Creator, Yahweh, Buddha. Allah, etc.) and that every single living being plays a part of the universal totality.

I don't know, but this riddle seems to translate as follows for me:

If you are not U (as in a single entity - in other words, if you're not just a single entity but part of one large totality or universal energy)
And I, singularly, am not totally separate in thought (but part of one large totality - think of your thoughts and intents as one pixel in the great overall picture of the universe)
Then we never progress to the point of enlightment and transcendence
Because we haven't yet learned that we're all part of THE one large totality and that what we each think, intend and do (because we have been imbued with free choice) has a ripple affect on the universal energy (just as one pixel has an affect on a total picture).

I think this all ties into the OP's original concept and yes, I believe that we are capable of connecting with our animal breathren (as well as everything in nature); we just don't speak the same verbal language and some communication has to be reached on a more spiritual nonverbal level. Most humans aren't willing to even consider this concept because it somehow dimishes their feeling or desire for superiority (not our fault as it's been built into our programming for a long, long time), but in my eyes, this merely goes back to the concept that everything in the universe is interconnected and that part of enlightenment is being able to recognize that there is a universal nonverbal connection among all living things - you just need to be open to believing it.

With that said, in order to get to that point of understanding, we have to be willing to release what we humans have been taught since we were old enough to be programmed by our human role models (adults) just as they were programmed by theirs. MOST things that humans consider important start with what has become, over time, our ultimate inherent enemy - our EGOs - which is a very strong adversary to overcome. All other life forms exist on their own frequency and play their own unique role in the universal totality; for the most part, ego doesn't come into play for them. This becomes a barrier to communication and understanding of other frequencies since most humans cling to their egos.

Whether we know it or not, I think that most people intuitively feel a connection with all life forms and some have a distinct natural affinity for animals (such as myself). I believe such an affinity provides some with a heightened awareness which enables them to recognize body language and underlying signals that reveal he thoughts of our pets. This is particularly true of ultra-sensitive people, or what some would call empaths. Animals are here to be our companions, guides and soulmates and our pets contribute so much to our spiritual journey. If we are open to it, they can be our greatest teachers and their role should be respected as such.

When I think of dogs in particular, the image of "unconditional love" immediately comes to mind and many great spiritually ascended individuals believe that this is one of THE main hallmarks of enlightenment.

I don't profess to be an expert in how to overcome or achieve this nonverbal form of communication with all living things, but I do believe in the concept. More so, I have FAITH in the concept and with faith, you don't necessarily need scientific proof because you just KNOW.

Congrats, smithjustinb - when you read what was in your dog's eyes, you may have just ascended another rung in your spiritual development.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by smithjustinb

Riddle WE this:

If you are thought naUght
And I am kNot thought
Then Now is Then
And Then is When
What you and eYe can't be taught

What's the answer to the rhYming rIddle?

The answer is that you need to open your mind to understand that we are ALL connected to some sort of universal source or energy (many have different names for it such as Creator, Yahweh, Buddha. Allah, etc.) and that every single living being plays a part of the universal totality.

I don't know, but this riddle seems to translate as follows for me:

If you are not U (as in a single entity - in other words, if you're not just a single entity but part of one large totality or universal energy)
And I, singularly, am not totally separate in thought (but part of one large totality - think of your thoughts and intents as one pixel in the great overall picture of the universe)
Then we never progress to the point of enlightment and transcendence
Because we haven't yet learned that we're all part of THE one large totality and that what we each think, intend and do (because we have been imbued with free choice) has a ripple affect on the universal energy (just as one pixel has an affect on a total picture).

I think this all ties into the OP's original concept and yes, I believe that we are capable of connecting with our animal breathren (as well as everything in nature); we just don't speak the same verbal language and some communication has to be reached on a more spiritual nonverbal level. Most humans aren't willing to even consider this concept because it somehow dimishes their feeling or desire for superiority (not our fault as it's been built into our programming for a long, long time), but in my eyes, this merely goes back to the concept that everything in the universe is interconnected and that part of enlightenment is being able to recognize that there is a universal nonverbal connection among all living things - you just need to be open to believing it.

With that said, in order to get to that point of understanding, we have to be willing to release what we humans have been taught since we were old enough to be programmed by our human role models (adults) just as they were programmed by theirs. MOST things that humans consider important start with what has become, over time, our ultimate inherent enemy - our EGOs - which is a very strong adversary to overcome. All other life forms exist on their own frequency and play their own unique role in the universal totality; for the most part, ego doesn't come into play for them. This becomes a barrier to communication and understanding of other frequencies since most humans cling to their egos.

Whether we know it or not, I think that most people intuitively feel a connection with all life forms and some have a distinct natural affinity for animals (such as myself). I believe such an affinity provides some with a heightened awareness which enables them to recognize body language and underlying signals that reveal he thoughts of our pets. This is particularly true of ultra-sensitive people, or what some would call empaths. Animals are here to be our companions, guides and soulmates and our pets contribute so much to our spiritual journey. If we are open to it, they can be our greatest teachers and their role should be respected as such.

When I think of dogs in particular, the image of "unconditional love" immediately comes to mind and many great spiritually ascended individuals believe that this is one of THE main hallmarks of enlightenment.

I don't profess to be an expert in how to overcome or achieve this nonverbal form of communication with all living things, but I do believe in the concept. More so, I have FAITH in the concept and with faith, you don't necessarily need scientific proof because you just KNOW.

Congrats, smithjustinb - when you read what was in your dog's eyes, you may have just ascended another rung in your spiritual development.

Pee On!

But what is the One thing that Connects All?

Once you answer that correctly, then understand that One thing is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: You are forgeting to add the INVERTION!

00 = 11 is not correct

00 NOT = 11 IS correct

Personal Disclosure: Other than that slight miscalculation I agree with the rest of your point of view!

Edited for clarity: I asked and will answer my own question.

The ONLY question left to answer is ... IS THERE MORE THAN JUST ONE OBSERVER COLLAPSING THE UNIVERSAL WAVE FUNCTION?

I accord OBSERVER status to anything I interact with and so IMO you do actually exist ok!

edit on 27-1-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for clarity. my apologies for posting a quote without giving credtit to whose quote it was.

You are Inverting improperly!

Nothing = Zero
Not = 0
Not-Not = 00
0-Not = 00
00-Not = 000

You dew kNot exist, WE exist and WE exist as One!

Law of WE:

"WE is All for One and One for All, for WE is One and All."

WE-ism:

"WE is All for One and One for All, for WE is One Love for One and All."

"is" equals "="

WE = 23 + 5 = 28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = One

Ribbit

Ps: You are forgetting to account for the Law of One:

"WE is only One Once."

The "One Once" equals:

1 + 1 = 11

The "Once" folds back onto the "One" infinitely, providing One squared to I and then the Roman Numeral of One is I, thus, I-to-I or eYe-2-eYe, thus, that WE is that One infinitely.
Then, the Klein Sphere Symbol of 00 is the same as the One Once equation and explains the Truth about the Universe; the Truth about God/Source.

There is no sPoon!

There is no dEath!

Pps: Klein Sphere = Inverted Black Hole surrounding the Universe but not containing IT, defining IT.

When the Outside is the Inside and the Inside is the Outside, then you will know God/Source.

Ppps: You cannot use the plurality of "are" with the singularity of WE, thus, the reason for the use of IS instead of ARE.

edit on 27-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Pee On!

LOL, not sure I understand this expression - is this a snark or a compliment?

Once you answer that correctly, then understand that One thing is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God.

Why, our innate desire or yearning to complete our spiritual journey and reunite with all of the other pixels of energy who are the sum total of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God. I believe that this is the ultimate transcendence and that above all things, within that realm, we all find unconditional love and acceptance regardless of our past beliefs or actions. Isn't that the ultimate and purest desire to strive for?

Please explain what you meant relating to "Thought" and the Collective Consciousness - are you referring to affects imposed on it by positive and negative thoughts of the individual entities?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Pee On!

Why, our innate desire or yearning to complete our spiritual journey and reunite with all of the other pixels of energy who are the sum total of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God. I believe that this is the ultimate transcendence and that above all things, within that realm, we all find unconditional love and acceptance regardless of our past beliefs or actions. Isn't that the ultimate and purest desire to strive for?

Please explain what you meant relating to "Thought" and the Collective Consciousness - are you referring to affects imposed on it by positive and negative thoughts of the individual entities?

Pee On! = Spot On! = Right On!

It's what We toads say when We agree with SumOne.

There is only One thing that connects All and if you can figure out what that One thing IS, then understand that One thing is the Thought of the Collective Consciousness of God/Source and IT connects All as One.

Sew then, what Connects All as One?
What is interwoven into the very Fabric of Space and links All as One and One as All?

As to Snarks, a Snark is the Truth and a Boojum is a lie/mistruth disguished as the Truth. The other name for The Hunting of the Snark is The Hunting of the Truth or In Search of the Truth or Seeking the Truth.

Ribbit

edit on 28-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Pee On!

Pee On! = Spot On! = Right On!

It's what We toads say when We agree with SumOne.

There is only One thing that connects All and if you can figure out what that One thing IS, then understand that One thing is the Thought of the Collective Consciousness of God/Source and IT connects All as One.

Sew then, what Connects All as One?
What is interwoven into the very Fabric of Space and links All as One and One as All?

As to Snarks, a Snark is the Truth and a Boojum is a lie/mistruth disguished as the Truth. The other name for The Hunting of the Snark is The Hunting of the Truth or In Search of the Truth or Seeking the Truth.

What wonderful verbiage from one I would assume is an ocean away from where I sit!!!
I think I shall try to casually drop one of two of those saying into a conversation with my 16 year old, who will surely think that I am the hippest mom around.

Okay, so this is somewhat of a conundrum because you seem to be answering your own challenge by saying that "One thing is the Thought of the Collective Consciousness (CC) of God/Source and IT connects All as One" but then you offer the challenge of what connects All as One? So you're obviously not saying that you think it's the "thought" of the CC and I will provide you with what I believe the answer is which was referred to in my earlier reply. It is the pure energy that is the true essence and constitution of every living (and not living) thing. That has always been my own personal belief and if you have other thoughts/beliefs, please do share.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

What wonderful verbiage from one I would assume is an ocean away from where I sit!!!
I think I shall try to casually drop one of two of those saying into a conversation with my 16 year old, who will surely think that I am the hippest mom around.

Okay, so this is somewhat of a conundrum because you seem to be answering your own challenge by saying that "One thing is the Thought of the Collective Consciousness (CC) of God/Source and IT connects All as One" but then you offer the challenge of what connects All as One? So you're obviously not saying that you think it's the "thought" of the CC and I will provide you with what I believe the answer is which was referred to in my earlier reply. It is the pure energy that is the true essence and constitution of every living (and not living) thing. That has always been my own personal belief and if you have other thoughts/beliefs, please do share.

It's kNot that eYe answered the question, although I did, but I answered it with the Truth and kNot with what You know IT as.
So what dew you know IT as?

Think Physics and who better to use than ole Albert Einstein himself, to give you a hint:

"SomeTimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."

"Yes, we have to divide up our Time like that, between our politics and our equations. But to me our equations are far more important, for politics are only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation stands forever."

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in Time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an Hour, it seems like a Minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a Minute - and it's longer than any Hour. That's relativity."

Got IT yet?

Ribbit

Ps: The 3rd quote goes to the Heart of this thread.

Pps: When you Think, you use Pure Energy in the Process!
But what transpires during that Thought Process in order for that process to even occur?
What has to happen for anything to happen but kNot ITself?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Are you referring to timelessness?

EDIT: Think I finally got what you're hinting at - Einstein's one mind theory of Quantum Physics. If that's not the answer to your puzzle, I give up and you'll need to explain to this toad as if she's a third grader!

edit on 1/28/2012 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You went too far, too indepth, too all-encompassing.

"The ideals which have guided my way, and Time after Time have given me the energy to face life, have been kindness, beauty, and truth." - Einstein

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

EDIT: Think I finally got what you're hinting at - Einstein's one mind theory of Quantum Physics. If that's not the answer to your puzzle, I give up and you'll need to explain to this toad as if she's a third grader!

I wuz kNot aware Albert had a One Mind Theory?

Please edumacate this lil toady.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Promise I will be not until you give me the answer to YOUR challenge question first... I'm picking up on your hints easily (can't miss them) but this mind grows tired and can't put the puzzle together at this early hour of the morning so have a little mercy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Promise I will be not until you give me the answer to YOUR challenge question first... I'm picking up on your hints easily (can't miss them) but this mind grows tired and can't put the puzzle together at this early hour of the morning so have a little mercy.

Just how much TIME is it going to take 4 you to get IT?

Ribbit

FYI: the "T" of IT is half of IT.
But then, what is the "eYe" of IT?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I thought I wOOd add that Einstein believed there to be only One absolute, that being the Speed of Light but he was wrong. The Speed of Light is Relative to Source but what does have a set finite speed, thus, an absolute, is the answer to my question.

"God/Source Thinks and _____ happens!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No way it can be so easy - you can't possibly be referring to his thoughts of 4 vs 3 dimension existence. You may not realize this but you're making me work through serious brain fog due to literally two hours sleep last night. Please tell me this isn't what you have been hinting at...

PS - If this isn't it, I think you can profess to have found the most dense student you've ever encountered (albeit a significantly sleep deprived one).

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

No way it can be so easy - you can't possibly be referring to his thoughts of 4 vs 3 dimension existence. You may not realize this but you're making me work through serious brain fog due to literally two hours sleep last night. Please tell me this isn't what you have been hinting at...

PS - If this isn't it, I think you can profess to have found the most dense student you've ever encountered (albeit a significantly sleep deprived one).

No! You are just reading too deep into what I'm saying.

There are 3 sub-verses of the Uni-verse:

2 spatial verses (Space), inverted opposites of each other; the Yin-Yang of the Uni-verse.

What is the 3rd verse that binds them together as One-verse?
Answer that and you have your answer.

Ever look at the Uni-verse with Eyes of Life?

Ever wonder if the Uni-verse defines WE and WE define the Uni-verse?

Ever wonder Who God/Source truly IS?

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

Ribbit

Ps: Fill in the "blank" to the Old Toad Proverb just above your last post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join