It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a new member from Montreal Canada and I'm happy to be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I'm a french Canadian from Montreal Canada and I'm happy to have made the step inside the ATS and try to contribute what I can to the family here. Hi brothers and sisters!!

About me, since I was a small kid and saw my first artwork on aliens ( while living in Seattle Bellevue for two years at 5 years old) and I've been hooked on paranormal and all that is related. At 16 years old, I witnessed my first and only UFO ( it was so freakin close!!) in my hometown Pointe-Aux-Trembles ( by the way if my English isn't top notch it is my second language) and ever since I've been talking about it around me yet I have met very little people who either takes interest wether pro or con or just laugh at what I advance with theories I either read about or just think through.

Recently for the past year and a half I have taken alot of interest in spirituality ( not religion but the non-physical life that is around us and awaits us after death) and have underwent a couple of months ago some hypnotherapy with my stepmother and I've seen my deceased Grand Father who let me know that he was looking over me and that love the warmth I felt deep inside helped me struggle with my demons and I since then no longer fear death for it is simply a rebirth into... Whatever your soul desires.

I believe in the power of Love, true pure Love which is stronger than anything as long as there is love there is Hope. I will keep on ridding myself of my fears until I accomplish true wholesome universal Love.

And with these words I send My Love to anybody and every body who needs it because we really are one big Family despite separations made by land and waters I will always have for my brothers and sisters everywher around the globe One Blood One Love One as a whole so love yourself and then love others
Peace out homies ( 1 world 1 home )
Cox*

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay..& hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Happy Huntin'

edit on 27-1-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Some nice beliefs you have there. The journey of life is wonderous ..

Welcome to ats

link   

Ahoy Matey..Welcome aboard.

Its OK, i wont eat you...

..not unless your a fish !

Your not a fish are you...??

Cosmic..

link   
Welcome to ATS ..I look forward to seeing your posts in the future. Much love back at you from the UK.

Oh and by the way..I saw a UFO the other night..it was low and fast..scary. No pics or videos unfortunately as is was over in a few seconds, but it did shock me.
edit on 27-1-2012 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Warm Welcome to ATS....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow, love the love, brother! Welcome to the boards!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the greetings much love there that I get back it's awesome throw a rock and it will go around the world and come back right at you just gotta throw it for the right reasons if I can help just person through my journey at ATS thank you guys again and if you want to share with me some life experiences and what drove you to land here on ATS?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

May the love you put out come back to you in waves!
If love goes in, peace comes out.

Peace out!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Welcome NoLoveInFear46and2

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I still cant figure out how to put an avatar up??

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome fellow CanadIan! I hope u discover what your looking for on ATS. U'll come to realize it will make your day just to learn new info and throw in your 2 cents here and there. Pce out and enjoy yoir long stay here in there wonderful world of ATS!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ahh Montreal, How I used to love you.

The blood of Les Patriots runs through my veins, but still I cannot see much hope for saving you.

You are the birthplace of such great minds, brillant leaders, and beautiful artists, but you are still the land of sheeple. Kept at each others throats, distracted with the issue of soveignty in the same petty ways American politicians use Gay Marriage and abortion to focus attention away from their agenda's. You have been raped by corporate Europe, with companies like Noranda and RTZ carving up your land from their offices that block the sun from St.Catherines street.

You are too busy licking your wounds over realizing your infrastructure budgets have been stolen, and your city's beautiful systems outsourced to oblivion, while a very old, and soon to be active volcano bubbles under the fields of St. Anne des Plaines.

Ben Franklin created the Gazette as a safe haven for American Journalism. He knew the dicotemy of the social legal system would enable free press to survive even if a propaganda war were waged by the British. Now the news papers have become nothing more than Hockey playbooks, spewing nonsense, with a blind eye to corruption, and general " support the party" mentality. Poor Ben is rolling over in his grave.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

You know Alpha, I have to agree with you. The sheeple up here in Quebec are ( as far as I'm concerned being from Montreal myself ) mostly lazy and closed minded people. Last elections about half the people ( excluding myself ) did not go out and vote ( which does'nt change much since prime ministers are just ugly clowns we put forth to the people and secretly just take as much money they can while they can ). The whole seperation thing is long dead... If we wanted to seperate it should've been done when it was called, yet did not happen.

I actually find it funny how we cry out our independance wanting to preserve our proud language that is ... The "Jouale", which in my opinion is not French at all. In Quebec we don't speak English and we don't speak French. No wonder the rest of Canada finds it ridiculous we call ourselves French Canadian) . When we go in France ( mostly Paris), the French often don't understand what the #% we're saying cuz we speak such a " drunken" french that I myself speak everyday not with pride but by habit. And the people of my age ( 25 and around ) have a different on the whole " we're French so let's hate on the English" ( I used to see grafities of " loi 101 rulez" which is basically the law that obligates advertising to be in predominant french " rulez " hahahaha that is plain ignorance and everytime i've seen people bash on the English, it's always misplaced anger that they cannot seem to comprehend.

But still Montreal is a beautiful place and there are plenty of beautiful places. And you don't flip off some drunk proud Quebecer who tells you " Sti d'anglais décolisse de chez nous!" trans ( damn English get out of my Province!) that's just the bitter people there is bitter people all around the globe who basically mean no harm really but are letting out anger that builds up as prices get higher jobs are getting rarer and they see Stephan Haarper's face on T.V. and figure a French prime minister from Quebec would change it all.
Well it would'nt change skwat but we can change and stop the hatin' and start the Loving

So spread Love today and maybe tommorow it'll go 'round
Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Bienvenue chez ATS !!!

Montreal here also. Always a joy to see someone from my area join the best place on this side o' the web !

Looking forward to your contributions. Hope you'll have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
NoLoveInFear46and2,

Can you elaborate on your experience with a UFO? What exactly did you see?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

It was late at night I was walking home from my music studio in the winter time, I was passing through a small field on the bicycle tracks and I simply looked up at the night sky and saw a hovering saucer shaped UFO with lights all around ( lights of different color ) it was beautiful! It started flying away at a normal pace, did a perfect 90 deg turn, kept the same pace and then flew off in a seconds fraction. I followed it through the field in 3 feet of snow and wound up in the middle of the field as it just took off.

I have never had an experience as such since but man I'd love to go back to that moment and just live it again
Spread Love brother Peace!!

top topics

join