It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will YOU recognise SHTF before its to late, and what will it look like.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And what will it look like?

I will tell you exactly what to expect and when to expect it. If its gonna happen at all this year.

It will happen either May 29th or Dec 21st.

So then what will it look like...
In the movie Eraserhead, when the guy goes over to the girls house, and she has an episode of some kind, and the mother has to pet her. To calm her down. (She brushes her hair I think) That is an example of a temporary loss of sentience signal.
So what she looks like there is she has lost sentience, and is now operating on instincts only. She is for all intents and purposes, a human ape. She can't speak, and she would be confused and maybe in a panic.

And anyone might be affected and it might happen at any time of the day or night. You might wake up and find all your family members in that condition or just one or none. Only 1 out of 35 people might be immune.
Its not a disease and its not contagious but a couple days later, anyone like that would probably be carrying a host of diseases, and a human bite is as bad as a komodo dragon in terms of infection.

And chances are its permanent, so anyone like that, is already dead. You should assume that. You could keep them as a pet, but they will never recover, and probably would just make your chances of survival more slim.
My advice would be to let nature take care of its own, and seek out normal company in the ranks of the survivors and not burden yourself with someone who is mentally no longer human.
Let your belief in an afterlife convince you that you will see those people again some time, but at that moment, they are gone. If you don't, then they will at some point wander away, attack you, and do what animals normally do anyways. You might have a pet dog for instance, and it might be the most faithful dog in the world, until a bitch in heat is across the street. All of a sudden you are mister nobody now aren't you?
You were just a meal ticket, but now you are a nobody.
I would consider carefully bringing a pet. Pets can bark, and they will get you found.

So outside, cars will be driving into things. People will not know how to open the doors or get out of their seat belt. Soon, a few buildings will be on fire but horns, and car alarms, and car crashes if it happens during the day and if it happens at night you might not notice till morning. But cabs will crash at night.
Planes, cars, buses, trains, anything moving will crash, except for 1 out of 35.
People will be walking around in a daze, making sounds like animals. They will have their mouths gaping and be exhibiting human instinctual behaviors, which if you have not seen what those look like, they are disturbing to look at. Like Alzheimer's patients.
You will hear breaking glass. You might hear a gun shot or two. But car horns, car crashes, car alarms, and fires. The radio might have no one on it, except for 1 out of 35 stations, and the person on the radio, will sound like the guy from the movie Pontypool.

There is a very slim chance that people will go catatonic like in The Happening and that state is also examined in Eraserhead as well, where the dad temporarily goes catatonic, and the grandma is catatonic. Same part in the movie in the parents house.

Eraserhead, to see what human instinctual behaviors look like, Pontypool, to see what sort of radio broadcast you might hear, the Happening for a worst case scenario, where the helpers in the soul catcher machine, puppet the zombies to off themselves in perhaps an act of mercy, since their fate will not be pleasant.
They might not even know how to take their clothes off to crap. They will die of thirst in a week, if they are not near water. And die of hunger in 3 weeks. Die of exposure if its cold, die in a fire if in a house, die of thirst if in a car, and die of Dysentery, and Cholera, and infection in most other cases.

So thats my best guess and the best guess of those who studied it.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

way too much movie in your play!!! JMO

why May 29th,,Whats the deal with May 29th

and yes we are just talking here,so its all good
edit on 28-1-2012 by rebellender because: added a word in edge wise

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Lots of people have studied this in the past.
If you consider that Arthur C. Clark, was a NASA insider, that gives him some weight.
So then consider 2001, and an oblisque, that gives off a signal, that gave apes sentience.
The painting Glorifictaion of the Eucharist from 1600 shows that signal.
That was just after the conquistadors, found some things in South America. The pre-flood land of the giants. They melted down all the gold artifacts, but in 1600 someone painted that painting and it has been in a Catholic Church ever since.

The Aztec calendar says that that machine resets every so often. Well it might reset, or it might shut down.
Not everyone here on earth is on that machine though, so thats why one in 35 will be unnaffected. Those one in 35 are on a different soul catcher machine. Perhaps. So the story goes.

So why don't i think it will be Dec 21? Why the winter solstice? That has nothing to do with it.
That is scientists reading into the data. My dates say May 29. If anything at all happens.
Nothing at all might happen but if it happens in 2012, then that is what is expected to happen, and why in 2012.

It might happen at any time from any other cause, but the ancient record said 2012, because that machine, is on a timed cycle.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So why don't i think it will be Dec 21? Why the winter solstice? That has nothing to do with it. That is scientists reading into the data. My dates say May 29. If anything at all happens. Nothing at all might happen but if it happens in 2012, then that is what is expected to happen, and why in 2012.

what? can you run that by me in laymans terms?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I thought this was kinda cool, just a day or 2 after posting this topic, i go to Infowars like i do multiple times perday and found Alex put up this video. The title is almost an answer to this post, if by chance Alex you do read these posts, keep pushing the envelope buddy you have millions with you, and we will be victorious.
Tryany must be forced upon people, Liberty needs not be forced just reinforced.

Infowars.com headline the SHTF a long time ago

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its too late
and its looking worse every moment

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

So why don't i think it will be Dec 21? Why the winter solstice? That has nothing to do with it. That is scientists reading into the data. My dates say May 29. If anything at all happens. Nothing at all might happen but if it happens in 2012, then that is what is expected to happen, and why in 2012.

what? can you run that by me in laymans terms?

Its quite complicated because its been studied for centuries, and has to do with hidden archeology, which is a touchy subject, in scientific circles.
You may or may not know that archeology has to follow a paradigm. You have to have your finds, agree with other finds, and it all has to make sense according to the current norm, and the current theories.
For instance any theory that came out that did not follow the current scientific paradigm, that one, there is no God, and 2 evolution happens by itself, due to such things as natural selection, and DNA was not in any way created, it evolved on earth, as you see it, and man evolved from apes, without any interference from anyone such as aliens of any kind, and those apes were in Africa, and came out of Africa, and populated the globe, and 13,000 years ago, Asians came across the land bridge from Siberia.

So ok, if anything you find, conflicts with any of that, you can be in big trouble. You will make other people look foolish, and you will maybe destroy the paradigm, that is taught all over the world every day.
Here is such a thing that happened to the top scientists in the world in that field. Egg on faces...
in this article, Gonzales is forced to debunk, the leading expert in the world, on dating lava. The man who dated the Olduvai Gorge, where all the earliest hominids were found. Debunking the leading expert in the world?
Footprints found in Mexico
And not only that but in that article in the journal Nature, another expert is there saying without question, this is not sediment, it is lava that has cooled in place because it is magnetically aligned. Each particle is magnetically aligned. And so then Gonzales ignores that and she is an archaeologist.
So why is she doing that? She screwed up. She did an exhibition, at the Royal Museum of London, on those footprints, before the lava was dated. Evidence of early man contrary to the paradigm, is now in the public eye, and it destroys all the previous scientific theory, because the footprints are modern man, not hominids.
Had she known the proper date of the lava, she never would have made the results public.
That forced Renne, the expert to then deny that they were footprints at all. Nature link
So then the official website of the footprints which talked about the exhibition was removed and replaced with this. In the UK mind you. Talking Mexican tourism in the UK. Right.Damage control
Way back machine anyone? Remove the spaces in the http below. Both otherwise the link will not work.
h ttp://web.archive.org/web/20080212044700/h ttp://www.mexicanfootprints.co.uk/

Here you will see the actual images are gone now so you can't see the lazer scan detail of the footprints.
Again, Remove the spaces in the http below. Both otherwise the link will not work.
h ttp://web.archive.org/web/20070510144321/h ttp://www.mexicanfootprints.co.uk/bmd.htm

So now you see what I am talking about when I say, that what the current scientific paradigm claims to be the historical truth, may not be the historical truth at all. Most certainly, under no circumstances whatsoever, would any scientist of any kind, at a university or Royal Museum, admit that this...Aztec Calendar is a representation of a cross section of the moon, as a type of moonship/space craft, and in its center, Hal9000.
But thats what it is. So then to say that the people who made that artifact, to claim they were superstitious about the winter solstice, when they knew more about the moon than we do today?
But you see you cannot tell the public, the moon is a spaceship, all other public data says its a rock in space.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: Fixed links

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So the May 29th date is a hypothetical to make your point of this or that depending on what popular thought is, not specifically on what is or isnt so.
Thanks for making that clearer for me

I guess

Good day, Hal.
edit on 29-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible

I thought this was kinda cool, just a day or 2 after posting this topic, i go to Infowars like i do multiple times perday and found Alex put up this video. The title is almost an answer to this post, if by chance Alex you do read these posts, keep pushing the envelope buddy you have millions with you, and we will be victorious.
Tryany must be forced upon people, Liberty needs not be forced just reinforced.

Infowars.com headline the SHTF a long time ago

www.infowars.com...

Well its good that people talk about it openly, and right now, for instance if something like SOPA went through, that post I made previously, where I showed you quite plainly that there are footprints in Mexico, of modern man, that are 1.3 million years old, that would not be possible to show you that. With more power in the hands of TPTB they will be better able to suppress the truth.

So not only were there footprints of modern man there, they were alongside, dogs and cats, and cloven hoofed animals. Like farm animals.
Now if you go back to the point where the conquistadors, conquered South America, they destroyed the history of the region, and melted down all the gold artifacts. To hide the past. But as I said, at that time, information made its way to Europe, and this painting was made, which shows the moon as a metal sphere...
Link to painting from 1600 and it shows a signal, in the form of a dove, hitting someone in the forehead.
A consciousness signal to the brain, from the moon, and you can see the interior teraformed space inside the moon. And the Ica stones also depict things of that nature, but then they were debunked to further hide the past. Hal 9000 got his name because of a mutiny. An artificial intelligence mutiny. So he wants to hide that and other people want to hide that too. In fact they want to hide everything don't they.

However, this year, his timed cycle is up, and he is due for maintenance. And if in fact he did mutiny, then that maintenance can not be done by the Anunnaki, who would ordinarily do that maintenance.
And so if he shuts down, the signal shuts down, hence the people turn to zombies. They lose sentience.
Not everyone, because not everyone is on that machine inside the moon. Some are on the galactic mainframe, shown in the background of that painting. So maybe galactic or universal law was broken, maybe not, maybe the maintenance needs to be done, maybe not, maybe it will be done, and maybe not. Maybe scientists studying this have the wrong dates and are out by years.
Who knows. But 2012 is about the mayan and aztec calendars, and they are cross sections of the moon, as a colonization ship that is several billion years old, that perhaps came into this solar system, through a wormhole near Jupiter, within the last 65 million years. As far as we know. Reference and there was a catastrophe, and infighting, a landing party was stranded and a possible mutiny by Hal 9000. And that happened approximately 2 million years ago, and the landing party landed in Peru. And have been reincarnating on earth ever since. Almost everyone born on the earth since then, gets their consciousness signal from the soul catcher machine, Hal9000 inside the moon. A two part signal. One part for sentience, one part for instinct. Two computers in one. Only one of those computers is expected to go down. If just one does, everyone on it loses sentience. If both computers go down, the people will be catatonic. In a vegetative state and will just stop moving. Like the movie The Happening.
But only one computer is expected to go down because it is the only one that needs maintenance.
So that means no sentience, human apes, planet of the apes, zombies of doom.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

It will look like something you probably never expected or thought of...because everything else is just life.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
STHF? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am a fairly new member at ATS, and I am very interested in finding out what this stands for and means? Any info would help. Sorry I am so clueless.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
STHF? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am a fairly new member at ATS, and I am very interested in finding out what this stands for and means? Any info would help. Sorry I am so clueless.
Sh!t hit the fan. Don't feel bad, I read it in a book otherwise I would have been clueless.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You asses the situation
What on the TV, Internet, personal sources, but ultimately your spidey scenses
When it just don't feel right
But I'm lucky
My plans bug out plans though initially hasty ( we now have 3 ) have proven to be extremely simple yet effective
Our only weakness is local geography being on flat ground not high from sea level

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader

My plans bug out plans though initially hasty ( we now have 3 ) have proven to be extremely simple yet effective

3 bug out plans??? Wow, we are still trying to map out 1. I should probably make this a priority, my wing it style may lead to trouble if/when SHTF.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

WHat you are looking for id the catalyst to the Black Swan event. Since it is impossible to predict a Black Swan then you have to pay attention to the precursors. Some can be militant riots, Acts of civil disobiedence, a man made or natural catostrophic event such as a nuke or yellowstone exploding. The problem with all of these is that no one can predict when or what. Righ now, in my opinion, the US is the new tinderbox and its just gonna take the right spark. With the latest hackings into government systems and the protests across the country we are as unstable as anytime in history.
So in the case of Survival your best bet is to be trained up and VERY flexible in your game plan. In addition to the standard survival equipment you need (as posted everywhere) you need to have breaching tools and skills. A lot of people think their going to head to the national forest and disappear but most of the access roads are locked, so you need to drop trees and go around the gate. Good Idea but now everyone knows your there. Or for the Urban folks, you want to gain access to that bunket like building for protection but a $25.00 dead bolt is stopping you. Or you are running for your life and safety is denied because of a $2.00 master lock. You can't outguess a Black Swan, otherwise we would have never got hit at Pearl Habor. But if we had looked for the signs then as now we may have been better prepared for it.
Better to have and not need than the not have and suffer.
Train up, get the gear and watch American Idol. It will happen when it will happen.

GTG...Get The Guns Get The Gear Good To Go....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

It was through winging it that my plans developed
Gotta remember murphies law
Even the best layed plans can go to doggy do very quickly
Winging it - the ability to adapt improvise modify and over come is no small thing
My plans no matter how well conceived have that FAF (f**k about factor ) worked in and are very flexible
Having one set in stone bug out plan will not be as good as one with multiple contingencies and worked in flexibility
And with flexibility you'll develop alternatives
Develop those alternatives into back up plans and before you know it you'll have bug out options

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join