It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The jews were sacked as the chosen people by God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Have you seen the size of the Mongolian Empire and Khan's army? IMO that would be the most powerful empire in the world. Ottomans was big to, they practically ran the show until they got kicked out of Spain.
edit on 28-1-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Have you seen the size of the Mongolian Empire and Khan's army? IMO that would be the most powerful empire in the world. Ottomans was big to, they practically ran the show until they got kicked out of Spain.
edit on 28-1-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

Lol, this is going to sound like a pun but, size doesn't matter. Not when it comes to empires. Its about how long you can hold on to what you got and how many wars you can win and when it comes to that it's all Rome. The only thing that killed Rome was the corruption that ate it from the inside out and the black death didn't help it either because thats where the black death started. The Romans didn't start losing battles until they over expanded and they had more territory than their armies could cover. At some point Caesar Constantine realized the only way you could conquer the entire earth was with religion and a universal religion that could keep everyone happy and so the Holy Roman Empire began to take form.

The Holy Roman Empire is still here today cleverly disguised as Roman Catholicism and it's worldwide now. I imagine before much longer were going to find out that the Little Horn has some rather sharp teeth.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The op is wrong the Jews are the chosen ones. God chose the Jews to serve Satan a job they seem to be very happy with. But what else can be expected from a religion that is a racist and hate filled as Judaism.
edit on 28-1-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by ballisticmousse

2.The Jews WERE SACKED by God as His chosen people in 1040AD.

This is completely unbiblical and lies. If you knew anything about prophecy you wouldn't even say this.

Yes, quite true - the Jews were "sacked" by God much earlier. Check Jeremiah, esp Chapter 24.

BTW, those of us who are acquainted with the British Israel message can particularly appreciate this. However, do NOT mistake Laz for a BI true believer.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by theRhenn

Why no response?

That Maitreya guy, benjamin creme etc. I've been aware of this for a good 7 or 8 years. It's all propaganda. Food for new ager's and prospective new age converts.

Because I dont know enough about the subject you spoke of to agree or disagree.
As always, you make a fairly valid point and I cant argue with that. You gave enough information for your post to give it meaning and substance. Though, I say, I agree with much of what you said, I'm really not that involved with much of the belief systems of india and the near surrounding areas. Though, It is said that Jesus studied there. To be honest, I feel it's possible that many of those religions must have some merrit as seemingly all of them come to the same conclusion in the end, one way or another. Perhaps there is truth in all, but neither one is really the one we should be following. And then.. Perhaps all of them could be vital to our search. Though, Siva and other gods of india intrigue me, as do all mythologies, just as much as they scare me a little. Ya have to admit, with all the confusing religions and stances in the world, it's hard to filter though the nonsense.

Kabbalah'ism or whatever it may be is interesting, and I am VERY curious about it, but I would not even know where to start on that. The only think I knew existed was the Tora. Untill the last, say 15+ years, I had no idea it existed. Still I have not delved into it. I would have to find someone that had alot of experiance with it to give me some basic ideas of what it's about. I understand from your information that it's a 72 worded system derived from only 4 letters. Guessing that no matter how you mix them up, you geta word that is a name refrence to God. This is astonishing, but I still would like to know more about it.

It's interesting also that you mentioned the meaning behind the name "British". Here in america, we have a similar cituation.

Arkansas = Ark Barrer
Kansas = Barrer

These states were names after tribes of indians with these names. It was said that sometime in the past, the Templars came here and hid the Ark of the Covanant here somewhere, and these indians (native americans) were named thus. This was supposed to be the new Eden and the new resting place for the Ark as well as the new promice land to boot.

The scary part of all of this is.. There is alot of nonsense out there that may have come from the dark ages and we are none the wiser. I would hate to ascribe and follow a belief that would do more harm to my mind and soul than good.

Once again brother, didnt mean to skip your responce. I was slightly confused by it, but rereading it, I agree with most of what you have said, if I have read right.

To be honest

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

See, this is where it gets blurry.

Jacob and Essau. Jews and Christians believe that Jacob is the rightful owner of Israel, where as the muslim belief say that Essau was the correct inherriter of Israel. This is where the fight begins.

I personaly see the resemblance/cituation/description of the peoples described and how they are supposed to act as a people, but the 3rd of this confusing 3way tie says diffrently. Im not one to call another a lier when it comes to their belief, and I would have no fun in telling muslim that their religion is the anti Jesus/God religion, especially when they feel the same about Jews and Christians. So.. I just hope to find some truth in all of them. Though, I feel strongly about which of these 3 are more true and which I feel are false (and this is for only myself and God to know) yet I still wonder if I am wrong. Muslim and Jews both could fit this end time prophecy in their own beliefs, very well. Christianity seems to fit in the middle either way. (shrugs) Im only here to say, I simply dont know.

Yet, who's to say that they should have no right to believe their side of the story. What really saddens me is, they KNOW they are brothers, no matter who they feel got the inherritance. Yet they battle to the death... And somehow, Christians get involved in it.

I say, unless told specificly by God, neither should be shedding the blood of the other. Killing one another seems counter productive when you're all trying to go to the same place. How crazy is that.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

How can you know about maitreya, but not benjamin Creme? The guy in the pictures you're seeing, hes not associated with the Bahai faith, but with Benjamin creme. Its from his websites, and HIS people, that this guy has been promulgated as the messiah.

I think there are older version of him in prophecies or something. The name relates to a few figures in diffrent cultures I "think", if Im not mistaken. B.C. tied all sorts of prophecies into this guy. It's been a while since I listened to the show, some many years now. I could swear it was based off of a much older story.

Ill have to dig it up. Unfortunatly right now, work is limiting me on time. (and yet, i find it hard as hell to get out of this forum! lol)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The op is wrong the Jews are the chosen ones. God chose the Jews to serve Satan a job they seem to be very happy with. But what else can be expected from a religion that is a racist and hate filled as Judaism.
edit on 28-1-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

What race are you? You sound pretty anti Jewish. That, my friend.. Is racist.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by theRhenn

Somehow I dont think we're talking about the same merciful, gracious God of the bible.

Merciful and gracious God? Ever read the Ancient Testament? Yeah.... God is a sick bastard in there.

And about Sodom And Gomorrah... kind of a contradiction that God gave us free will, but then Sodom and Gomorrah citizens used free will to do what they were doing and God punished them for it.

God : yeah I give you free will but if you don't do what I want, I kill you!

Seems to me God is like a slave owner.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Sure I have. It tells alot of his mercies. For instance.. Not wipping israel off the map, not destroying everyone in the flood..

If it was anything like what is happening today, ya know.. He very well was justified.

Evil is still evil. Perhaps you're just percieving it wrong. Why would you let a people run amuck just to kill others through out time? Something had to be done, just as it'll be done again.

God gave to his chosen people (anyone who loved and worshiped him) and he wipped them because they were wrong.. Each time they did wrong, he wipped them again. He gave them more responcibilities.

One think I learned in all my life. Anyone of the same can probably attest to this.

I find that when I believe in God by my words/prayers and actions, I am scolded when I do wrong. Little things stand in my way, stuff happens to make me aware, and all of it always, ALWAYS seems to tie in specificly. I wish I could explain more without filling up 10 pages of txt for 1 example, but I cant. It's even harder to explain, so I hope this helps even a little to see what I mean.

When I do not believe, and when I cast aside my faith... I expect a harsh beating.. But nothing. Nothing at all. Then my deeds no longer get me punished or rewarded. I wondered about this.. The only thing I can say or think is.. If you love God and Believe, you will be scolded when you do wrong and rewarded when you do good. If you do not.. You get nothing, good nor bad. Why? Maybe if you dont believe, God no longer includes you in "trying to raise you the right way" by little punishments and rewards. I also find, and true to what Ive read in the bible, that when I speak about my "good deeds", nothing good comes of them. They ALWAYS backfire on me. My wife used to think me crazy, untill I had her go and exchange a CDdrive that was way too old and out of warrantee.

I bought a new one, swapped the face plates, sent the old one back as damaged and got my money back... I ended up with a brand new CD Drive. My wife ended up with a brand new ticket and was picked up on a warrant for a speeding ticket she had gotten 5 years prior. This was while comming BACK from the store where she swapped those drives.. She had nothing to do with it really, but she knew about it and she did it anyways. She was my wife, so directly it related to me.

Guess how much the ticket and fine was?

249$ The exact same price of the DVD drive.

She never did it again and neither did I.

Now if this was a once in a year occurance, I would say whatever.. hogwash. But it happens way too often. The easiest thing a believer can do to stop getting punished by his actions is.. Stop believing. I really believe this and I ascribe to NO religion. But I believe what the bible says. Yeah I believe some crazy stuff by others standards, even by christian standards, but I carry none's flag nor banner save the one that is burried deep in the back of my heart that was given to me by God. (It's metaphorical but it actually means something to me)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You will know the chosen by their fruit. Empire is the fruit of "anti-christ." "Good judgment" is the fruit of the Sons of the Good Judges. To imply election based upon Imperial stature is both misleading and misguided.
I am particularly loved by Our Father, but not by my own work or will.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
so did the jews file for wrongful dismissal . I hope they got a good severance package . Getting fired sucks , Ive been there , but getting fired from the big guy wow man that must have really sucked . Those Chrisitians better watch themselves or they to will be filing for a new Deity too .
edit on 29-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join