It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeled information gives reason for Strange Sounds and Ground-shaking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MistyStar1012

good question. I have actually seen a thread (or at least a post including a video) about a Strange Sound event in Scotland. It was just recently too.

I don't know if they've been reported in nearly all countries - would be a great list to have handy.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hi, I'll try and google to see if there is anything re sounds etc in Scotland/UK. Perhaps we could make up a list of any countries who have experience of this and maybe see a pattern.

Would anyone like to start the list by adding their state/country where they have heard these so far unexplained noises and also say wether from the sky or earth and when they heard it.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of channels talk and I keep up with a lot of them, and I can tell you that what I have bin hearing is not all the same. They are all different as to time lines and events.

I'm not sure my self of who to believe any more, but I have come to some what of a conclusion as to what is happening on this planet.

1 is we need to get to the end date that is 12 12 2012 and at that point all of the channels all diverge in to diffident time lines and realities.

All I can say right now is I am always looking for clues as to what direction we are all heading but my intuition tells me other wise.

But for now all I see is 7 billion people on this planet will all move in 3 different directions as to what they are I have no hard facts right now to show what why are,

You see the funny thing is that we as a hole on this planet all hold our future in our own hands and it will come down to critical mass as to what direction we will all go. Now as to there being 3 different critical mass events to take this earth in 3 different direction has not bin ruled out yet.

As far as I can tell we are not going to know what will happen until that day comes and goes.

But you will also need to remember is that we all so all vibrate a 3 different rates on this planet, the 2 lower rates will need to catch up to the other 1 for all of us to go in one direction, that's why there are 3 different critical mass events that can happen. IF we all converge to the highest level of vibration and reach critical mass together than the best out come will be well know in advance.

I'm still putting the pieces of the puzzle together but the next 10 months starting march 1 is where the biggest pieces of the puzzle are to come as much as I read allot of different channels they still don't know witch way we are going to go they think they know but they don't you see we have become a vary unpredictable bunch and are as interested as to what will happen to us as I am or we all are.

Most of them are on our side but there are the few that are not, so things are gong to get interesting in the next short little while, hang on for the ride.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MistyStar1012
Hi I've read a lot about these strange noises and sounds here on ATS. The OP quotes that these sounds are being heard in all countries.

I live in Scotland, I haven't heard anything, has anyone else on here from the UK or Scotland heard anything strange from the sky or earth?

Yes, I live in Arbroath and I posted about the rumblings I heard and also the booms I heard, I can't provide links coz I'm on my phone and it doesn't play well with ATS but you'll find it in my posting history which isn't that long.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It was also channeled that if you ask for it, you do NOT need to be a channeler to receive communcations now - they are opening it to anyone.

YOUR MIND IS AWARE IN YOUR DREAMS.

recognize that even for those whom are asleep to reality in their daily lives, they are AWAKE to us and the Galactic Intentions, Gajun, while physically in sleep phase. For those who believe they are incapable of channeling or attunement to Our presence, quite simply make an intention to be aware while you sleep.

Okay so after reading this I decided to give it a shot since its not like it would take any effort to just "Ask" and make the intention before I went to sleep. So here are the results of what happened after doing so. Now let me start off with noting some things about my normal dreams, one I'm almost always doing my dreams like I'm watching a movie from my eyes perspective, I don't really remember having any thoughts its just like my body was on auto pilot in the dreams and two most of my dreams are in other-worldly places where lots of strange things take place.
Now that that is out of the way, there was three things that I noticed the second I woke up, although I was not aware I was dreaming, I did think just like I was awake, I can even remember the various things I was thinking of while in my dream. Two this dream took place in my neighborhood which is strange because 99% of the time I never dream of real places.Three and this has to be the biggest of the things, As I was just going along doing things in my dream going to places in my neighborhood and such throughout the entire dream, there was these "Light" beings everywhere in my dream, they were just flying around like they were all just doing their own thing. Its kind of hard to describe them in words, but its like they were made of pure light, with all this color almost like glowing off them as they floated around. I also had a very very strong urge of trying to "Communicate" with these beings. I kept trying to ask them to stop for a second and talk to me, but they just floated on by going wherever they were going. I did not feel any sort of "Evil" from these beings, they were not physical has I had a few pass through me, it was like every other person in my dream did not notice these beings all around us.

Now I'm not trying to say anything, I just felt compelled to share my experience after trying what you said to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Although I channel I rarely read or listen to any other channeling sessions. I was honestly never that into it until a while back I just became aware I was able to connect, so I did. (I am also an abductee several times in my life so it came as no surprise).

I think you may find this interesting:

Although this is distressful it is something you very much MUST KNOW - because you must be aware that every soul that has a chance to advance will likely take that route. Of the myriad millions who are not ready they will quite simply and naturally be reborn elsewhere. Would you keep trying to teach a small animal to speak, knowing this is impossible? There will be a need to give up helping and focus on yourself. This will be excruciatingly difficult for lightworkers who have family members who are not ready to go. Prepare yourself for this now; it will happen and it will affect your own choice. Moving on to AlcanLetreon by forcefully staying with them will simply wipe all your previous efforts clean and keep millenia of lightwork suppressed in your soul tablet. You will be unable to change your mind if you forcefully drop your lifevibration to that of an animal for intent and purpose.
Intuitive Choice: Beckoned by the Agarthans

Throughout my blog the various beings have said that although everyone will basically have a choice to go on to a higher dimension, many will not out of fear, disbelief, Religious dogma, etc.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurada

That is really cool!! Thanks a lot for sharing

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MistyStar1012

yeah uk here i heard it walking my dog, this year ive been seeing # in my sleep to, this is beyond weerd

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
THIS is what I'm talking about!!

Scientists actually coming forward with specific details and studies on the strange sounds

Strange Sounds in Sky Explained by Scientists

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have been trying to clear my mind and be open to what may be there to hear or otherwise experience, but mostly, nothing has come through. However, the other night I had a particularly vivid dream. There was a strange purple light coming in through the windows, the TV was just showing static and the sirens were sounding, then at the very end, I felt a powerful sense that gravity was changing its orientation. Though the specifics of the dream were by themselves very strange and would normally cause fear, instead I felt the same sort of thrill one gets when starting down the first big drop on a roller coaster. If this is a premonition of what it will be like, I eagerly look forward to it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Interesting read. I never gave mucht thought to "channeling" or anything like that. However this is starting to make sese. I have yet to hear these sounds everyone is refering to, but I am aware that it is going on, literally, everywhere. I have linked this to ET in my opinion or the demensional shift.

One way or another something is going on. I didn enjoy reading your take on this. S/F

-SAP-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join