It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeled information gives reason for Strange Sounds and Ground-shaking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Channeled information has been part of our history and culture for millenia, however I recognize some people have a hard time believing in it; take this as you like but I feel it's an important addition to the Strange Sound phenomenon.

I am a long-time channeler and this channeling session is from my own site. I do not gain any ad money or benefit by you visiting the blogspot site. I have ATS Moderator permission to post from my site.

Intuitive Choice: sleep connections and new information 27Jan2012
(goes to main page - direct article won't work due to ATS's word-remover software)

This is REALLY significant because it addresses changes to "disclosure" as we've expected it. Take a look...

As much can be fakery and the typical human is all but asleep at this point we are taking to a new path of awakenness. It has been correctly noted by many in your more subtle medias that a "Disclosure" event can be faked it could easily become a sad event in which the Beneficients could be seen as malificants here only to harm. As this would be extremely detrimental to humanity including Lightworkers we have taken to ground-shakings and vibrations to cause the questioning. This is a major change and evolved into being when the Federations and Councils agreed that we must take an active measure to change awareness of the Humans.

So since ET vehicle sightings can be so easily faked and a false flag event falsely placing blame on ETs could so easily by accomplished by the Dark Ones they've decided to start waking us up by creating ground shaking, strange sounds, etc.

It's been addressed in the blog channelings several times that underground beams of light/energy are being used to help increase the vibration of our planet from 4th dimension to 5th dimension. It's stated in today's channeling that although these changes could be done in a way that most people wouldn't be aware of them, they've changed the plan as above to allow everyone to be aware of them!

As your Earthplanet evolves from 4th to 5th dimensionality some things will naturally evolve - especially as most things on your planet are created by intention, purpose and will. The beings, humans and some sea-life only, who should be making choices but are unable, will be woken up soon. The sea animals I speak of are not in communcation with you humans in any way you understand so that aspect is irrelevant, know that they are being taken care of and are evolving into news (new beings) as you are.

A little more on the same subject...

I am SeRen#ha.
Your Earthplanet is undergoing many changes and vibrations of recent times. This has been felt not only in the locales I mentioned in previous talkings but in nearly every country-divide of your planet. The channels under-crust are changing the minds of the zombie-like inhabitants of your planet. As you know, due to extreme injustice and control mechanisms there are many, many of you humans who are incapable of being awake and aware. This has been done by chemical introductions in numerous ways, by HAARP frequencies beamed upon you, by poisoning of your food supplies and seas. The control-intent of the Dark Ones knows no limit and they will happily, without second thought destroy much of humanity simply to create a new race of slaves as they feel so self-deservedly fit. This has become unacceptable within the Federations and Councils admiring your planet and it has been agreed upon that all factions may take action to cease the denial of human thought... yes, to be clear - we are against the Dark Ones who are controlling your minds and bodies. If a human being is not capable of making a choice then he or she is simply an animalistic slave and as has been decided, this stops soon.

It was also channeled that if you ask for it, you do NOT need to be a channeler to receive communcations now - they are opening it to anyone.

YOUR MIND IS AWARE IN YOUR DREAMS.

recognize that even for those whom are asleep to reality in their daily lives, they are AWAKE to us and the Galactic Intentions, Gajun, while physically in sleep phase. For those who believe they are incapable of channeling or attunement to Our presence, quite simply make an intention to be aware while you sleep.

There's more on the sight and if you're curious about channeling definitely take a look. There is a guide about channeling and a lot of other channeling sessions over the last year or so.

Intuitive Choice channeling blog for connections with Agarthans and the Galactic Federation of Light.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: changed link

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"This is a major change and evolved into being when the Federations and Councils agreed that we must take an active measure to change awareness of the Humans."

I think this is AWESOME! Imagine they've been watching us for tens of thousands of years and NOW they are finally able to actually help us wake up and evolve!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

By saying "Dark Ones", are they referring to the negrid races of man?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

Not at all. They've refered to the Dark Ones as evil people who wish to enslave humanity and keep them ignorant. When I hear Dark Ones I sorta think of Dick Cheney. Dark as in the opposite of "Light".

edit on 27-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Is there a time reference? And by evolving, what does that entail?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

Someone involved is Mormon, it sounds like.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I wonder what the excuse will be in use when nothing turns out happening. Why do these galactic fools still try? They have been proven wrong over.. and over..and over again.

I used to buy into this scam, had hope. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Bring on the change! It's now or never. If it doesn't happen this year it never will. it will be too late!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

There's no time reference. When I first started channeling this group I got quite a few very accurate earthquake predicitons but also several that were off or didn't even happen. I had to stop allowing time-specific predictions cuz they just turned out to not translate well enough to be valuable.

"Evolve" according to these channeling sessions is the change from our current 4th dimensional world, where we view ourselves only as physical, individual beings to a newer 5th dimension that is more connected and aware of spirtuality, where people commonly recognize the true interconnectedness of nature. Fifth dimensional world would be as if everyone had telepathy and had compassion for one another.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I went through a period of questioning the value of the sessions. I have always believed it was valid channeling but had to learn that "Time" simply doesn't mean the same thing to them and us.

You could throw out all the sessions because a few time-specific predictions turned out wrong... or you could accept things like:

Until you can give and receive love freely you will not progress forward. This is not a difficult step - begin to look through the eyes of gratitude instead of wishing and wanting more

~ Kuthumi

or

"The four means": Love, Integrity, Work, and Karma
Love. It is very simple.
Live with an understanding that each of you, every person, has a unique and valuable purpose on Earth. Value him or her or whichever way they prefer to be recognized as a valid wonder in the Divine plan. Do not judge and separate - only Love and value all things.

~ from Intuitive Choice: Ducks in a pond

edit on 27-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: added link

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
"This is a major change and evolved into being when the Federations and Councils agreed that we must take an active measure to change awareness of the Humans."

I think this is AWESOME! Imagine they've been watching us for tens of thousands of years and NOW they are finally able to actually help us wake up and evolve!

Would be the greatest thing I could imagine really.

And end to war, suffering , killing, starvation, and introduction to ever existing and endless peace and a huge spark of the human mind which allows us to become more than we thought we were capable of.

I can't wait. well I guess I'll have to for now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Would be interesting to check this info against Zeta talk and any other channelled beings of late.....
Any other channellers want to chime in nows the time.....................anybody?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I am not a channel-er, but all that I have looked into, Law of One, Lightworkers and such, all point to what the OP has said as being very plausible.

And I do believe, that these sounds most definitely have to do with the transition the Earth and us, its inhabitants are presently going through. And I would expect alot more to come.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sadly, I'd be more likely to believe in these channelings if they told us about the sounds prior to sending them down. It's easy to rationalize, debunk and explain things away once you know of them.

~Peace~

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

actually the blog from the OP has mentioned the energy channels/beams under our earth's crust, and their purpose in raising the consciousness dimension, for about a year. It just changed today that they mentioned it was on purpose and now louder for more people to hear. Not sure exactly when the sounds started though.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I thought we currently resided in the 3rd dimension and were moving to the 4th dimension?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is the first time I've ever really heard about this. What is a channeler exactly? How does one become a Channeler?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fopicon
This is the first time I've ever really heard about this. What is a channeler exactly? How does one become a Channeler?

I think of channeling as just a different way to take in information.

When we hear something it just means that vibrations and energy are going through space into our ears, translated to electrical messages that our brain can understand. Same goes for seeing - energy comes in as light, is transformed by our eyes and brains as a way for us to perceive the world.

With channeling it is "hearing" or sensing information but without the typical 5 senses (sight, sound, touch, taste, smell). I have developed my "mind's eye" to allow information from other beings to come directly in through telepathy rather than through my regular 5 senses. It takes at least a few months or more to learn - maybe less time if you're an experienced meditator.

There are plenty of channeling guides available including on my own blog site from the OP.

ETA:
When I channel this group, because they are very good at telepathy and a pure strong message, I actually do more like automatic writing... I open my mind to the message and it comes in as ideas, occassionally in 3-D pictures, then I just write freely as it comes in. On occassion I can slow them down to go one letter at a time, for example when they're sharing a name for the first time.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I thought we currently resided in the 3rd dimension and were moving to the 4th dimension?

I've heard both but much more frequently that we're in the 4th. We live "in 3-D" but there's also time which makes it seem 4th... also a few other ways to think of it but I just go with what they say in the channeling.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi I've read a lot about these strange noises and sounds here on ATS. The OP quotes that these sounds are being heard in all countries.

I live in Scotland, I haven't heard anything, has anyone else on here from the UK or Scotland heard anything strange from the sky or earth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join