It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible explanation for pyramids, stonehenge, coral castle, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is a common them to all or most of those mysterious structures that were built thousands of years ago. They all seem to align in some way with stars.

Now what on earth (pun intended) would compell men all across the world to design massive pyramid shapes having no apparent cultural ties to one another? And what tools and technology would they use to build such massive structures? Let's face it. They had to have been using engineering technology and communications technology that, in some cases, we barely have begun to develop ourselves. Since those technologies obviously could not have originated from them, it must have come from a culture who had developed those technologies. An alien culture.

But, there are a lot of people who already accept this and most of you have all heard this before, and I said I had a possible explanation for the purpose of these things, so bare with me.

In my mind, I narrowed the purpose of these megaliths down to something that defies human understanding. The reason being is that we are at a technological and informational apex yet we still don't understand these structures. We don't understand because the purpose of these things is not a human purpose. They were never designed to be used by us. They were alien blueprints to serve an alien function constructed using alien technology.

Originally, Corral Castle was named rock gate, and I think I know why. All these megaliths were constructed as a way for hyperdimensional "aliens" to have access to planet Earth. That's about the last sentence a lot of you might read. We've all heard about stargates, and I myself have been skeptical of there existence, but after I just got done watching that Ancient Aliens episode about unexplained structures, it got me thinking, and I realized that stargates might actually be a plausible explanation.

Perhaps the light from the stars create some sort of informational hologram. I honestly can't say for sure how they work, but I just have a feeling that that might actually be their purpose. I base this feeling on my own encounter with a being that resembles what you typically hear a "gray" alien looks like.

Encounter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From my experience, I have drawn the conclusion that perhaps these Gods of the past aren't necessarily from this plane of existence. Unless of course the being I encountered was using some sort of highly advanced technology to move like it did. There is a lot of stuff about this universe that we don't fully understand and the possibility that hyperdimensional aliens travel by stars seems like something worth looking into.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought Coral Castle was built by Edward Leedskalnin, from 1923 to 1951.

Exactly what do you hope to accomplish 'looking into' hyperdimensional aliens who travel by stars, I mean what do you hope to find out, a magic secret control panel that unlocks the infinite wisdom to solve the theory of everything? Would you know how to start it up, could your mind consume the knowledge without hemorrhaging?

I'm not sure what purpose it serves to look into something intangible.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, or men built them.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Hey Dude,

Interesting theory but a few things.

Im pretty sure coral castle was built in the last 100 years, I think it was built by a Russian or polish migrant to win back his ex girlfriend or something (to lazy to google sorry)

With Pyramids While I do agree that the purpose and technique used for building is a mystery when you think about it the reason for the shape could be quite mundane.
If you want to build something tall without the help of internal reinforcing a pyramid structure is the only way forward, Larger at the bottom gradually narrowing as you go up.

But I do agree with you in that there is most likely more to it than that

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I realize corral castle was built by that dude that died in 1951, but I'm saying maybe he had some help that he wasn't talking about.

He said, "I know the secrets of the pyramids".

That could either mean he knew how they built them or he knew what they were for. But he never told us if he knew what they were for, which I think is the more interesting piece of the puzzle. What he did do was leave behind some documents about magnetic current technology which is something like we use today to suspend high speed rails.

The fact that one man by himself was able to build that thing is astonishing, and honestly sounds a little bit suspicious to me. I think he had help.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh and considering that that entity that came into my room that morning seemed to defy the laws of physics, it seems appropriate to speculate that perhaps the reason we haven't figured out what the pyramids were actually for is because they don't serve a purpose that is bound to this physical dimension/plane.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I read your description of the angel and demon in the other thread. I notice that these things seem to happen often to people who meditate. Usually people are in their bedroom. If these experiences are real, it seems like the interdimensional beings use people's brains to travel.

Also, I don't think the neolithic and bronze age people needed any help from aliens to build these things. People are resourceful - especially primitive people.

edit on 27-1-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
hyperdimensional "aliens" , "gray" alien.

Please explain why you have the well known term on this forum - alien, in parenthese? You spoke so many words that sound to me like a waste of time to readers because I doubt you can answer this question truthfully.
edit on 27-1-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ed did know the secrets of the pyramids and how they were built, and he proved it by building his own megalith. Ed is not the only one that knew or knows the great truth.

The secrets have been hidden for many years because they are very powerful and dangerous in the wrong hands. Even current scientists are led astray from discovering/knowing these secrets, and that is done by scientific indoctrination. Scientists are taught certain theories/explanations that seem to match their experiments so they don't ever question said theories or care to experiment further. They don't even think about alternative theories that explain the same thing with more clarity. Any scientist who goes back to start anew with their own theories is mocked or ridiculed, and forced to accept current views and theories. Why do you think there is so little public knowledge about magnetism? That is why. They have neat little equations to describe magnetic interactions, but they still can't explain what it is. They can make a magnet, and explain a theory of how magnetism is formed, but they still don't know what it is, and very few people really know. Those few people that know had to learn the on their own, and or it was handed down to them (which is dangerous). You won't understand the true power unless you figure it out on your own. If it's handed to you for free, you will never learn, and just put everyone at risk. Ed learned on his own, and his first step in learning was knowing that current science is on the wrong path. His second step was actually doing the experiments himself, which is rare these days. Most people just learn from books and equations. That is why Ed says this in the beginning of of most of his written articles;

"The reading is not intended for the general public. Only those who want to experiment should order the booklet. The other people should save their money." - Ed Leedskalnin

He also tells scientists and researchers this;

"Researchers: Read about magnetic current, what it is, how it is made, what makes it, and the way it runs in the wire. Then you will know what the north and south pole individual magnets can do, and then you will know what electricity is. " - Ed Leedskalnin

There is your answer. Right there in front of you.

You know who else knew the great truth? Nicola Tesla. Why do you think he was able to invent so many things regarding electricity? Because he knew the secrets that Ed just told you to read about in the quote above. Nicola Tesla was able to design and test devices in his mind alone before making working devices because he knew the very few secrets/laws of the cosmic force which can explain everything in the universe so simply that you can build entire devices in your mind. You don't need extensive math skills, complex theories, or special devices and tools. You just need to know the laws. Ed didn't know the math at all, he didn't do any equations or anything, he simply did the experiments and found a few simple facts that describe everything in the universe . Same with Tesla, he just knew from experiments, and was not a fan of mathematics.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." -Nikola Tesla

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla

"Before my research work I knew nothing about electricity. The only thing I knew was that nobody knows what electricity is. So I thought I am going to find out why they do not know. I thought that if electricity could be made and managed for over a hundred years, and the makers do not know what it is, there is something wrong about it." -Edward Leedskalnin

"I found out that the researchers/scientists were mislead by wrong instruction books, and by one-sided instruments." -Edward Leedskalnin

What they knew is not what was known by the mainstream. Tesla was smart, he knew it was a bad idea to just tell everyone what he knew. So he just released technology, and explained it with the current day indoctrination. He hinted at it in many places, but until you understand and figure it out it will look like something else. That has been done by many of the greats over the years. They will tell you in words that sound like something else until you figure it out, then the words make sense 10 fold.
edit on 28-1-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nicola Tesla

"When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plant is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought, can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections, faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere — on sea, or land, or high in the air — humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick: See the excitement coming!" - Nicola Tesla

"For ages this idea has been proclaimed in the consummately wise teachings of religion, probably not alone as a means of insuring peace and harmony among men, but as a deeply founded truth. The Buddhist expresses it in one way, the Christian in another, but both say the same: We are all one." - Nicola Tesla
edit on 28-1-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join