posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
I actually felt it was a waste fo time watching it.
Several things, not to single any one group or person out..
1) Some said no guns, well you might rethink that, other wise your prepping for the guys with them.
2) The weight and health problems that many seemed to have.
3) Shooting house in the corner...thats the strongest part of house and they used a .22....yeah, good choice on caliber.
4) Names faces and places that they live...huge no no..now we all know where to go in that area, if we are there or close by.
5) Going at it alone, will make life so hard, and you can't be awake 24/7.
This is just a few things I had seen, and hope that people see several things on what not to do. faces and places, what would they do if it happens
tomorrow? Everyone in there area knows they have stuff, so the ones that don't...but have weapons or a will to take it..what are they going to
do...Everyone knows they are stocked...so they can't lie.