It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-4 years later, after being strongly anti-Obama....I will be voting for him for a second term.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Ghost375

Paranoia aside, Obama has been doing his very best to fix this country.

He's terribly misguided by his Marxist upbringing. We know that he was brought up by and around Marxists by his books and by Jerome Corsi and by who he associates with. He cannot think any other way, even if he is just a stooge for TPTB, he is unmistakeably skewed to Marxism. TPTB just can use him as a left hegelian in their NWO plans.

So what?
The last Presidents Grand Dad and 41's DAD was a NAZI sympathizer.
You know?...Supporting both sides of the war. What is worse?

You really think an upbringing on a Hawaiian Island is going to be filled with Marxists?
You don't get out much do you?

edit on 27-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Newt, Obama, Mitt, are these really names of People, or cookies. I would like to see a Dick or Jane

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well I wish you luck on your dreamy Obama....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The idea of Obama being voted in again, let alone being able to run for the position makes me want to vomit all over America!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

so what about operation gunwalker and all the implications of said operation? How do you feel about that? I mean personally I feel pretty upset when someone in power decides they know so much better than we do on a subject that they'll CREATE A PROBLEM just to get you to BEG for the so called solution they want to implement.

GUnwalker was a very real dagger aimed directly at the heart of one of the core freedoms that makes this country great. Whether you are pro or anti gun you should still be angry about someone going behind your back and trying to CREATE a situation to make you FEEL AND VOTE in a certain way.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Well, geez, "he's not perfect."

That is going to be the answer for the 100 damning things you could possibly come up with every time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
The idea of Obama being voted in again, let alone being able to run for the position makes me want to vomit all over America!

Somehow I am sure about anything that goes on here makes you want to vomit all over America.
I admire Seinfeld...he never vomited. Rabbits don't vomit. Drunks and sick people is all I ever see vomit. I just hope you are in the Northernmost part of your country or empire or whatever the heck you call that fridge you live in... when the election is called.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

yeah but gunwalker is so far beyond watergate in it's implications that I think it needs to be brought up and thrown in the faces of anyone who is pro obama.

Honestly I think he should be out of office over gunwalker alone. Screw his Birth certificate he tried to game the political process to destroy the second amendment! That's pretty major!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by newcovenant

I'm voting for him too, but say that too loud and it's like breaking an abscess. Ugly and it stinks.

I think most of these posters are middle schoolers though.
I can tell when an adult chimes in. They start making sense.

Laughable.

Voting for Obama again is like cutting off the nose,to spite your face.

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"........

Is this what children do ,when they cant get it their way?

Glad you are laughing. Jokes are better than lies.

Nancy was referring to the people who would be helped by that bill.

Do you think they read it?

People just pretend they are stupid and misquoted her and THEN went on to skew the meaning

Like you are trying now. I would say FAIL but I am not twelve.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
reply to post by Dance4Life

yeah but gunwalker is so far beyond watergate in it's implications that I think it needs to be brought up and thrown in the faces of anyone who is pro obama.

Honestly I think he should be out of office over gunwalker alone. Screw his Birth certificate he tried to game the political process to destroy the second amendment! That's pretty major!

Yeah you're right...try a gun control argument...
or learn the facts.
It was GWB who initiated Fast and Furious.

edit on 27-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Glad you are laughing. Jokes are better than lies.

Nancy was referring to the people who would be helped by that bill.

Do you think they read it?

People just pretend they are stupid and misquoted her and THEN went on to skew the meaning

Like you are trying now. I would say FAIL but I am not twelve.

Again,Laughable.....

How can you misquote a quote?

You've heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don't know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention-it's about diet, not diabetes. It's going to be very, very exciting. But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President's economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation-innovation begins in the classroom-clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

BTW,Wheres the 400000 jobs?

Laughable.

The Only "fog of controversy" is the revisionist history you are displaying.....

I wont go into Obama's promised "transparency",cause I failed to "see" that also.......

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

First: Quite frankly, all the Republican candidates are complete disasters...yes, i know many here are Ron Paul supporters, but it is simply not possible for Ron Paul to win the nomination....and should he have become a threat...you'd see what happened to Gingrich happen to him. The establishment will get what it wants...that's how it is for the GOP.
So you're reasoning is: Ron Paul can never win, the establishment will always get who they want, therefore you'll vote for Obama? LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Or you could learn to read....

operations SIMILAR to fast and furious were ran by the bush admin... And I don't have a problem with those operations because the bush admin wasn't pushing VIOLENCE IN MEXICO as a reason for AMERICAN GUN CONTROL.... Big difference chief.

EDit to add: and how similar remains to be seen ... seeings as these operations only came to light when the obama admin was desperately trying to find something someone else did to try and make equivalent to what they were doing.

edit on 28-1-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
sounds to me like the fear-mongering has got to you. do not fear change. the change dr.paul will instill is the kind the country needs, but to be taken in by the obama lies this late in the game? alrighty then.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'll probably vote for Obama (again) as well. Because like you said, it's unlikely that Ron Paul will get the nomination. And no matter how much the GOP thinks that Romney can compete with Obama, the fact remains that he can't. Actually, I don't think it'll even be close.

I honestly do believe that Ron Paul could beat him, given the chance. However, like you stated, I don't think he'll get that chance.

And believe me, I think Obama sucks. Honestly, he's out of his league. He can give a speech. Other than that, he's not good for much.

I overheard at work the other day how someone thought Obama's SOTU address was so great. Then went on to bitch about the Republicans.

That's how I know that someone REALLY doesn't know jack about politics. They start talking Red v Blue. Either they REALLY don't know anything or they don't care about what's REALLY wrong with politics.

It's not about what color you wear or what label you put on your creditials. It's about what you're willing to do and what you're not willing to do.

Ron Paul is the DEFINITIVE choice in this election. Give him and chance and he will not just change America, but he'll change the WORLD for a better place.

No, really. Change. For reals this time.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Good to see you return to ATS David and you couldn't have picked a better time to do it, the opposition is hot & heavy and us Obama supporters need all the help we can get. My keyboard has been smokin lately just trying to keep up with responding to post from his haters.

I too will be voting for Obama come November and I agree with everything in your OP. I too agree with some of Ron Paul's positions but he also holds many positions that I just can't bring myself to vote for. (one of my favorites is one of his newest, which was that maybe we should send most of our current politicians to Newt's moon base, for good!)

Right now, I'm just wondering whether or not to invest in some Kleenex stock before it starts going up, because I have a sneaky feeling there's going to be a lot of crying going on come November 7th..

I would personally like an Obama, Ron Paul hybrid.
Our country would be alright then.
My hybrid might have a little more Paul in him though.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Well, that's just what they want. They want the republican nominee to be such a bad choice that people are forced to elect Obama again and they have their puppet for another 4 more years before they need to groom a new one.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I agree with what you have said. I would never vote for Gingrich and I could not vote for Romney. My choice is Ron Paul but he is being railroaded by the GOP. So if he doesn't make the cut I will indeed vote for Obama. I have never voted for a Democrat in my life but after watching the debates I realize I am not what Mitt and Newt are. If that is what a Republican is then I am not a Republican.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Despite all of the craziness that has happened the last few years, through all the hatred, the hard times, the uncertainly...much of which still exists.....WE ARE ALL STILL HERE.

i love this logic.
its called the normality bias

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join