It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Ultimate fail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Okay so recently I had real bad ultimate fail. And for those of you who are like what is an ulitmate fail. well for me it means where you had a real bad screw up or an real bad embarrasing moment.

So I was out with this woman and it was the end of our little date. and I ask to give her a kiss and she says fine. I in my idioitc mind thought that she meant like no i am fine. and I just went to give her a hug good bye. she leans in for a kiss and what does that equal an awkward situation of me trying to kiss her to late. and one of the worse kisses ever.

so I leave saying ULITMATE FAIL! ULTIMATE FAIL!

So ATS what is your Ulitmate Fail if you feel so bold and courageuous to share it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
mines is soo bad im not saying. found out it was on youtube last year and have no idea who recorded it lol yours doesnt sound so bad man haha chin up

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
asking to kiss her didn't help your cause. you just gotta go for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

hahahaha...what a maroon, that's so much worse than mine - LOSER!

I just fell victim to a sob story and some very poor judgement while still a minor and agreed to drive a car somewhere I shouldn't have for a passenger to do something they shouldn't do.

Ended up going to jail for awhile and pretty much derailing my entirely life. Glad it wasn't something embarrassing like yours!

Vicious and pathetic self-deprecating humor aside - if that's your ultimate fail, friend...you're doing exceeding well. My personal example can be taken as testimony to that. Congrats on not having failed much harder, good luck with resuming the romance if that's an option.

And never, ever let your friends talk you into doing incredibly stupid things. Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBlueSky
mines is soo bad im not saying. found out it was on youtube last year and have no idea who recorded it lol yours doesnt sound so bad man haha chin up

Aww you spoilsport! Couldn't you at least give us a clue (or just the URL)?

Lemme guess...does it involve large amounts of alcohol and a Sharpie (permanent marker pen) ?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

LOL I've heard worse. At least you didn't accidentally head-butt her or chip a tooth. My worst fail is about to happen. It involves moving country and becoming homeless. *sigh*....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

asking to kiss her didn't help your cause. you just gotta go for it
reply to post by flyingdutchman2112

yeah your right I was just going for the gentle man appoarch but point taken. and also I am apparently horrible at reading this lady's signals. because we joke around alot and she was meaning "fine" as a joke go ahead lets do it. and I didnt pick that up.

link   

I should have dumped my philosophical idealistic nature as a child and focused on economic success so that I would not be on the outside looking in at a cold cruel world. Some times the right thing to do changes. Can you believe that? That is this crummy planet for you.

Actually rich or poor I am proud to hang on to my charity and my ideals and I am disheartened not in myself but in the way the world turns. To myself I will always be true. Poor, but true.

link   
reply to post by MrBlueSky

wow thats bad it was on youtube.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

way worse it went viral at one point. i only seen it on rudetube last year "uk tv show about youtube vids n fails" im leavin it at that haha

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Wow, that's quite a story. Sorry to hear such bad things resulted from a fairly harmless and random action. Thanks for sharing.

Your last line shows you learned from the mistake which is all we can hope to do.
A Momentary Lapse of Reason...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thinking I could Wake Up my American friends & family by showing them proof that the gov't was corrupt and that Fluoride was poisonous. What was I thinking?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh, I got a good one. Be merciful on me, y'all....

When I was 14 years old I was tall, skinny and flat as a board (I wouldn't get busty until I had kids). Anyway, in my effort to look like I had something on top, I sewed some falsies into a bikini top and then headed to the beach to strut my fake stuff.

I swam out into the surf among the cute surfer boys, and was feeling like I was a playboy bunny. A huge wave came up on me and knocked me down hard. I jumped up as soon as I could get my footing, only to find that my falsie-stuffed bikini top had come off and was floating away on the current.

The worst part? None of the boys even noticed that my top was off. LOL. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I could have buried myself in the sand from shame and embarrassment.

What is the lesson here? Be yourself, but if you insist on faking it, make sure your bikini top is tied with a double knot.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBlueSky
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

way worse it went viral at one point. i only seen it on rudetube last year "uk tv show about youtube vids n fails" im leavin it at that haha

Last guess....were you naked?
J/K! I'm sure we can all guess... In all seriousness, at least you now know some of your friends that were present on that fateful evening now might need to be eyed with at least a little suspicion. Providing of course that you can actually remember the night in question....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Uhmm...

Mine involves two girls, myself, a lack of clothes, vigorous exercise and erm....

My inability to put 2 and 2 together

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Oh my... that is indeed a good one!. We had this guy at school who got caught stuffing a pair of socks in his underwear to give himself a fuller profile. I learned early, no faking it even if your junk trunk is unimpressive!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a new member since today and I've been checking out ATS since 2-3 months now.
Ok you're asking for our biggest fail ever, I have more than a handful of fails in my bag having been a Jackass fan as a teenager but if I have to chose one I'll choose the one I have to remember for the rest of my life...

We were a couple of friends, up here in Montreal, Canada home town Pointes-Aux-Trembles in the winter time, we were walking around getting high and being Jackasses, were looking to " jackass " around.

My buddies had snow skates ( which is basically a just the board of a skate board all waxed underneath), and they were good and I did'nt know if I was good at all since... I never got on a board without wheels and I only had started skate boarding since a couple of months before, mainly by means of transportation, so they decide that we go in the elementery school back yard play ground and and try out some slides on the snow skate. FIRST slide we try everybody goes down the slide berore me, it was about 5 ft high and maybe 6 foot in lenght, and they all did pretty well with some falls that pretty much just landed on their fornt side in the snow and got up just fine. The guy before me hit the ground a little harder and we all laughed real hard, so me being the last to ride the slide, I wanted to make everybody laugh again but harder, so I figured I would use the handle bars at the top of the slide to give me a real good push and hope to not hit the ground TOO hard but having never done ANY snow skate it was the worst decision I have made yet ( giving the extra push of course especially since I did'nt even see one of my buddies do it thus I did'nt have any clue what the effect would be) and the effect was so : The board just took off in the air and I fell at full speed and landed sitting on my right ankle with my 200 plus pounds at the time.

So I broke my fibula at my ankle ( you know that bump at your ankle on the exterior of your leg?) it was loose it broke all the way through so I had to get surgery to get it fixed. Now I have a permanent metal plate with 4 screws through it and one long screw that goes all the way through the bone and the tip comes in between the fibula and the shin at the ankle. Since then about 8-9 years now my right ankle is weaker than the other one and I'm right sided so it took some adjustment plus being in cast and walking around with stands on icy grounds happened a couple of other fails Hahahaha.

So basically, don't try this at home!
Peace Cox*

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Mea Culpa!! I'm sorry everybody I made a drug use reference in my post and I got a warning. I'm new as of today and when I went to edit my post and it said I had passed the 4 hour delay and could not change thus I am making my apologies for violating T&C and it will not happen again and thank you to whoever warned me it's appreciated brother
Peace and much love to you all!!

top topics

join