It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you take a ride in a UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

No, but if I could find a time machine I'd definitely ride a dinosaur. Preferably a T-Rex.

Maybe you should reconsider that.
Here is a recent clip on those, or at least related animals.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thismightbesatire
Maybe.... but not if it was made by Renault, Peugeot or Citroen.

All of whom actually make decent cars now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I probably would.

As long as we didn't get into a drive-by shooting situation with rival alien gangs..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
I probably would.

As long as we didn't get into a drive-by shooting situation with rival alien gangs..

lol

link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

No, but if I could find a time machine I'd definitely ride a dinosaur. Preferably a T-Rex.

Maybe you should reconsider that.
Here is a recent clip on those, or at least related animals.

Reconsider? No way...where's my saddle!!!

link   

REMINDER:

This is not the JOKE forum. This is for serious discussion of Aliens and UFOs.

Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

Please drop the off topic, one lined posts, pictures, videos etc that add nothing to the discussion other than lulz....this forum is not for that or the thread may be moved to the Blue Tab section...

Thank you.

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My cousins worked for Peugeot..Not the greatest company of car-manufacturers by any standards.

Renaults have a reputation for breaking down..As do Citroen!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

REMINDER:

This is not the JOKE forum. This is for serious discussion of Aliens and UFOs.

Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

Please drop the off topic, one lined posts, pictures, videos etc that add nothing to the discussion other than lulz....this forum is not for that or the thread may be moved to the Blue Tab section...

Thank you.

edit on January 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Who's joking?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
receptive test pposys.. interesting felt that aswell. No deception then still yes.. NO not to run away at all so dont misunderstand observers, theres work to do here before ANY can really exit the SPANCE or interior universe.
edit on 1/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Who's joking?

Probably me.

Although I did answer the question-in-hand..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Who's joking?

Probably me.

Although I did answer the question-in-hand..

So did I. I said that no, I wouldn't take a ride in a UFO, but would ride a dinosaur, and lets face it, both are as unlikely to happen as the other. So I feel that it's a fair comparison and perfectly logical answer to the question at hand

edit on 27-1-2012 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Considering this below in the OP, its clear it can be from Earth or non native, you have to admit getting back into the SPANCE would be fun..
I don't care where it is from, or who made it. Details pertaining to how it is made, and what gives it the ability to fly, are much more important.

This↓ seemed like a good idea, at the time.

....but in hindsight, maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.

www.csulb.edu...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I hear you BrokenCircles and your point is valid as well. I guess I am a bit of a risk taker as designed to be. Your pov is totally logical though and thanks for alerting the rest who may have decided w/o considering these mentioned points..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My cousins worked for Peugeot..Not the greatest company of car-manufacturers by any standards.

Renaults have a reputation for breaking down..As do Citroen!

i second this, however the cars are more reliable than they used to be they still use terrible quality steel you can usually expect to see issues like rusting exhausts etc.... just saying....

Oh and UFO, if you can see is surely its identified but yeah id go a ride!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Lol wow people take things sooo seriously. He asked a question we answered it. So automatically becuase he refered to it as a "UFO" and we responded were idiots? Arrogance is strong in this one...
No. Responding doesn't make you an idiot.

reply to post by the_philth

Originally posted by the_philth

Way to take the fun out of a simple post that was meant to be fun Debbie Downer!
You come to this website for fun?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

I did already.
Lying on that cold table naked wasn't so bad, but that medical exam with that probe thing was far worse than anything the TSA ever did to me. Ya'll suppose that was where flight security checks got started?

(Actually, I don't remember where we went in that two hours or what happened during it.)

But in answer to your question: I guess not unless I can get a VIP pass greater than Paul The Younger's.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Yes i would like to ride in one, but have long would the trip last, several hours, days, weeks, would it land on the moon, mars, as long as they penty of chips, would i need a weekend bag, boots or sneakers,

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
WOW..

There was no 'joking' on my part with this GENUINE question. would you take a ride in a UFO ? and i made it clear;from earth or other.

Trolls aside, I love the humour and smarts of the replies. cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join