It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you take a ride in a UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Whether it was from another planet or some earth bound, antigravity UFO, would you take a ride?

I would like to think I possess the requisite guts, but im not sure. Roswell, etc.
I would demand a parachute.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

yes
good 1 ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
light craft included?!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
light craft included?!

Yep, any size,but it must be an actual UFO and all that this means.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
YES.

If it was an abduction scenario, I'd ask if they were hiring and not to drop me off back here, or request they take me on permanent. I'd clean their toilets if if that's what it took to get off this miserable rock.

edit on 27-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
light craft included?!

Yep, any size,but it must be an actual UFO and all that this means.

A off world craft or native world craft ride would be interesting. I am sure there would need to be bio scans ect but it is an interesting idea. I am not sure about the part where you say and all that it means unless you mean sharing space with ET thats cool depending on how we get along..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
HELL YES!!!!

However, the whole **** probing thing may be uh... the deal-breaker for me though... jeez, on second thought, if it were a once-in-a-lifetime experience... hmmm... okay... fuhgit... probe away!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hell yes.

I would roll in a triangle craft or one of the cigar shaped ones. The disc is old and played out

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The arc shaped ones are cool!!!! Welcome aswell

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Are you offering a ride off this insane asylum?

PM me if you are, or know of transports off this rock, I need to find a good grocery store off planet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Whether it was from another planet or some earth bound, antigravity UFO, would you take a ride?

I would like to think I possess the requisite guts, but im not sure. Roswell, etc.

I would love to. I would even ask/request for the opportunity...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

By definition alone, a UFO is unidentifiable. So anyone and everyone who would answer "yes" to this question of yours, is either an idiot, or they are lying.

Personally, I prefer to at least have a look at something, before I commit to an answer of yes, allowing it to transport me up, up, & away....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

By definition alone, a UFO is unidentifiable. So anyone and everyone who would answer "yes" to this question of yours, is either an idiot, or they are lying.

Personally, I prefer to at least have a look at something, before I commit to an answer of yes, allowing it to transport me up, up, & away....

Considering this below in the OP, its clear it can be from Earth or non native, you have to admit getting back into the SPANCE would be a fun experience as long as theres no deceit but then you can just have the Earth scout crafts present follow you to make sure (the scouts not of Earth as well)..

edit on 1/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Damn...you beat me to it! Yeah...I'd at least wanna be a part of the pre-flight inspection though. The whole "kick the tires and light the fires" fighter pilots definition of a pre-flight!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Lol wow people take things sooo seriously. He asked a question we answered it. So automatically becuase he refered to it as a "UFO" and we responded were idiots? Arrogance is strong in this one...

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

No, but if I could find a time machine I'd definitely ride a dinosaur. Preferably a T-Rex.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

...So anyone and everyone who would answer "yes" to this question of yours, is either an idiot, or they are lying.

Way to take the fun out of a simple post that was meant to be fun Debbie Downer!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe.... but not if it was made by Renault, Peugeot or Citroen.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Its not a question thats specific enough. Human Craft?, Alien Craft?

You have to paint a scenario.

If some totally unidentified thing appeared overhead i'd be curious but also frightened. If something unknown with obvious power doesn't frighten you I suggest you have something wrong with your wiring.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join