It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Spheres Fall from the Sky in the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Could be toilet water from aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft)

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 28-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 28-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Yeah and he's putting it in his fridge.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Whats Bournemouth like for chemtrails so far this year?

I would Send them to a lab to be tested for metals etc

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALREPTILE

Don't think OP lives in Bournemouth but i do......
The chemtrails are ever present, just harder to spot this time of year coz of the grey/white sky

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydoesez
reply to post by ROYALREPTILE

Don't think OP lives in Bournemouth but i do......
The chemtrails are ever present, just harder to spot this time of year coz of the grey/white sky

Thanks DD

I do not live in Bournemouth.......I live further north in Derbyshire...where it is bloody cold at the mo....

I saw this story on the BBC and posted although I have contacted the University and tried the guy in the story........

Likelihood is that the balls are probably water absorbing Plant balls BUT that has NOT been CONFIRMED yet !!

I did read earlier someone posting about cloud seeding or something to do with man made spheres which was very interesting......

CASE continues...

PDUK

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Possible?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The University of Bournemoiuth have published an article about an examination on the balls:

Bacteria colonies, eggs or ice? The truth is out there ...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangerevans007

Possible?

Those look like Big Balls to me !!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by azulejo
The University of Bournemoiuth have published an article about an examination on the balls:

Bacteria colonies, eggs or ice? The truth is out there ...

Thanks for posting that............... the suggestion is , as some have said........

Florists Hydrating Moisture balls for plants etc etc ....no living materials were found within the jelly of the spheres examined.....

Looks like case closed.............unless the further study comes up with anything else...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to release them in the atmosphere over the UK to try and deny them rainfall?

.....Unless the rain clouds contained fallout from Fukushima. Having those balls absorb the radioactive rain, would buy time for the radioactive Tellerium 132 to reach its half life.....

I think the UK did this to battle fallout. Remember the Fukushima nuclear material is still melting down and can't be stopped.

Put those balls near a geiger counter.....
edit on 1-2-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I remember seeing the pink jelly stuff when I was in high school outside of Naples Fl.I could not tell if it fell or grew there,because it was mostly in the ditches.Read Charles Forte's books for the most comprehensive list of things falling from the sky back in the day,and you will see similarities.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Im going with "some crap off a plane"
2nd line

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Looks like someone threw their garbage over the fence
au.news.yahoo.com...
Researchers at Bournemouth University say the mysterious balls were merely a common substance found in nappies.
confirmed the substance was sodium polyacrylate, commonly used in gardening or agriculture to improve soil, as well used in nappies
could be a result of "someone having a clear-out…and chucked them over the fence".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I wonder if it could of been from the blue stuff in toilets on planes? They have some kind of chemical in it but I'm not sure. Almost seems like this stuff is made out of the same thing that are put in diapers to absorb water. I forget what it's called but it's also in female hygene products as well. It doesn't have a smell and is slimy squishy when absorbed with liquid. My bet it is something like that from an airplane.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I do believe the obvious clues are that UFOs have been here a long time and predate human history, they are probably not so extraterrestrial as some believe

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Alien spacecraft that had a minor waste leak....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join