It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Spheres Fall from the Sky in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

LOL, Silly mare - Did'nt think the Blue balls comment through did I.

Nothing scares me more than the thought of Spiders falling form the sky, instant heart condition!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They remind me of jelly balls used for absorbing water.They can absorb water up to 20 times its weight.
Have a look here to see what I mean.

downtowncrafts.com...

edit on 1/27/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It looks like a broken marble

And it is marble size.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Orbeez

That was my first thought. Looks just like one and right about the same size.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
this is clear cut case marine organism eggs carried on bird feet,duh?

you see the life cycles of your basic marine invertebrate require that their eggs hatch on land to enter their larval stage. Of course this can only happen after they lay their eggs on bird feet.it's to complicated for the lay person to understand but trust me this happens all the time

I have to say: your post insults my intelligence, and probably many others on this sight.
ATS from what I have experienced has a overwhelming number of very intelligent posters.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I wonder if this fellow has kids. There's this kids' toy called Orbeez. It's little jellyballs that you add water and they grow, and come in all kinds of colors. they're VERY small when dry, 1-2mm across, and expand to be enormous. Could have been an Orbeez spill in the yard, rain, and like magic, blue balls in your yard!

.... that came out wrong there, but I'ma let it stand because it makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Orbeez

From what I can tell from the picture I would also agree that these are Orbeeze or some similiar product.

In fact I am looking at a vase sitting on my table that is half full of these orbs...they work great to put fresh cut flowers in.

That was my first thought. Looks just like one and right about the same size.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydoesez

LOL, Silly mare - Did'nt think the Blue balls comment through did I.

Nothing scares me more than the thought of Spiders falling form the sky, instant heart condition!

I completely understand where you are coming from. I have very little fear of spiders, but if they where falling from the sky, it would deffintly freak me out!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Seems chemtrail planes were loaded with a bad chemical batch: SODIUM POLYACRYLATE.

Too much in that recipe?

edit on 27-1-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, probably a simple explanation.

There was "star jelly" reported recently in Cumbria and all sorts of people got dead excited, stuck it in their fridges and started to worship it. Tests found it to be deer semen.

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Your expllination sound right. What would be the perpose of seeding clouds with that? To keep it from raining? I hope not. That would cause a whole mess of things.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Since his yard was the only one to get these I suspect a much more terrestrial source for them...

Firstly, theres no doubt in my mind that they are as others have mentioned water saving crystals used for crafts and gardening.

Check out the vid:

Back to my first statement, I'd hazard a guess that if it these weren't just dropped on the lawn as granules and absorbed water there, that they were lobbed over by someone, maybe as a prank, who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That chemical is so easy to get. I think that is the same crap they put inside diapers. Maybe someone spreaded that sh*t on the yard and wait till rain comes.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Im not to sure , but i know in the past the UK Gov have done cloud seeding experiments that have caused disasters that have resulted in sudden storms and floods that have killed people in the UK. Since then they have said they will never engage in that kind of research again. Maybe this is why we wont be able to find out any more info about these balls.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was thinking the same thing before your post. I have held these slippery buggers..
the best way to describe them are like hard balls of jelly that feel watery on the outside.

The thing is these marble size balls actually start out being extremely small... small and light enough for the wind to lift them and during a hail storm these tiny balls could be tossed back and forth collecting water..

Whats to say the didn't grow mid air?

Just a thought....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Im not to sure , but i know in the past the UK Gov have done cloud seeding experiments that have caused disasters that have resulted in sudden storms and floods that have killed people in the UK. Since then they have said they will never engage in that kind of research again. Maybe this is why we wont be able to find out any more info about these balls.

Do you care to provide some link to both the accusation and also the admission that the UK government has done such?

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by Okandetre

The story says that the spheres were around 3cm's in diameter........ so a decent Marble size in my opinion....

Interstellar seeds ??
Some strange chemical which has been saponified in the upper atmosphere with the current solar storm ??
Some crap off a plane ??

WEIRD...

I have the book "The Complete Works of Charles Fort", a detailed investigation of some really messed up stuff happening all over the world in the past few hundred years...

A similar event happened in 1883..

Remember the fall of worms reported not too long ago? That's happened numerous times according to his work!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Blue ice in the context of aviation is the frozen material formed by leaks in commercial aircraft lavatory waste tanks, a biowaste mixture of human waste and liquid disinfectant that freezes at high altitude. The name comes from the blue color of the disinfectant. Airlines are not allowed to dump their waste tanks in mid-flight, and pilots have no mechanism by which to do so; however, leaks can occur.

Dont lick it!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thks PD - not seen that.

No idea of an explanation other than to agree that it's not meteorolgical.

There's been no reports of any tornadic activity today.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I would put my money on a cloud seeding experiment by the uk government.

I'll take every penny you have

Seriously, there is zero evidence for making such a suggestion. Not least the fact that even if we were to conduct cloud seeding experiements again, for whatever bizarre reason, there would be no possible reason to do so under the current weather conditions - with just scattered, wintry, showers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join