It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What love really is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by absolutely

I am considered a "hypo-maniac" (which means I'm just a little happier, and slightly more intense/upbeat than the average Joe), and would be pleased to answer any questions anyone might have.. ?

im never happy and way more cool easy going then any standard, so keep mania to u alone and especially all questions from others

Yes, sir, will do, I'll keep their questions to myself!

A laugh shared is better than a bowl of Jello shared; although the Jello may fill your belly, the laugh won't, but the Jello won't fill your heart, the laugh will and you won't fight over a laugh but you may (will) fight over the bowl of Jello.

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
A laugh shared is better than a bowl of Jello shared; although the Jello may fill your belly, the laugh won't, but the Jello won't fill your heart, the laugh will and you won't fight over a laugh but you may (will) fight over the bowl of Jello.

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

this is also an invention of evil living, the philosophy that justify worse for nothing

no mister, filling is to what belong to else so the exclusive responsable of its right constant existence, like bodies are to conditions realities objects forms that what meant it to be must forced assume

what is to own fact is full by its free present source always within while its exclusive right sense is to do its obligations known abstractly of constancy effects, to give away constantly as far as it can while meaning being within the same true free sense reason of constancy effect

conscious laughs are all to evil life, when it exclusively mean the pleasure of being one and when one is evil conception in truth

true positive relations between different individual realities, is exclusively through freedom rights supports, in positive recognition to what stand as a source to its reality constant individual form

while supporting else freedom is by definition to never laugh itself, since laughing is an absolute expression of one himself all

u prove how u mean evil life, as getting smthg from using another shape move infront of u

as u proved speaking of lies, humans never fight for food, on the contrary it is where they meet in the most objective positive realization of sharing
that is how anywhere suffering from hunger individuals react in demonstrating the definitive character of human value through the beauty of their true pleasures in sharing their meals consciously

from what actually being hungry by becoming true fact is abstractly their common objective free state, so whoever eat is a source of being fed to the other

lies always mean to allow evil to hide absolutely, only powers is the reason of fights when by definition meaning powers is exclusively through wealth

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by thruthseek3r

it is not opposite concept, it is else concept, that is how what move for else stop doing it when knowing that it is an opposite

the move for else is the move for truth, it is the drive to b true as if the else confirm smthg u know, so u move for what u know already as to recognize it more clearly while in depth meaning that truth exist not u, so the concept of else is absolutely exclusively meaning truth that everyone and any know somehow that it is out and the reason of the least awareness or sense

the answer of truth regarding this point, is always the same answer, when u move meaning truth it is bc u r true, truth is not a place or else, truth is all but also any, that could b in concept or in fact, so no need to move for meaning it, just b true

but to give my thoughts ur means here, i would say the opposite that i always really mean clearly

moving is existing, so u cant mean absolutely else then
as soon as u r a point existing any else u mean is absolutely exactly u, in reference of being absolutely truly existing urself free

that is how gays exist but also family ties are the strongest one of all
that is how humanity is a dream, and the other became the concept of living right

things went really far in meaning ones existence as being the same fact to an extent that made it totally objective, one right one human one mortal one nothing one living ones reality ....

Many concepts present here, but strangely I have the feeling those sentences does not quite make sense. It is a bit out of logic, even if I understand exactly what you truly mean.

Thruthseek3r

Anyways, th

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
[
That's exactly how a Closed Minded person thinks! They are full of Can't and Can't see anything else.

"When the Inside is the Outside and the Outside is the Inside, then you will truly know God/Source." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

that is exactly how a pervert evil mind dare to do constantly, to deform what exist in present free responsable moves is only to what prove the fallacy of truth, things like are absurdity of inferiority forcing itselves above all logics rights

i clearly presented an issue solved
when truth is the issue then it must b clarified from being existing absolutely in all terms, truth is not knowledge nor abstractions, abstractions are only bc of what is definitely true

and no mister, you already are a proof of how any is not any, any is only according to truth any, which is already existing so abstractly fully known

There ain't any absolute truth to things, love ain't no exception. This is because what fits for one does not for another, it is called diversity.

I could add, only a sith reason in the absolute, but we are not in Star Wars with light sabers.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join