It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What love really is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Very interesting poem Lexicon. I could spend days reading it and think I hadn't grasped all of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
it is all about truth logics the else is never meant even

all is of constant fact and constant is arithmetically representing the sense of more
so any relative sense of constant mean more from perceiving other

the constant is inside and outside as a whole absolute free fact, bc constant is freedom fact source

what is inside can never see outside, what is inside is to truth that need badly to know its extremities out as truth is the most positive more constant

what is outside can never see inside, but what is outside need truth positivity to not become negatively existing outside of it

that is surely what explain our existence in objective most perspective, where all become clear to each others, realities truth and free independant wills constant existence in positive present terms

which show meaning conscious for new conception that kind of clarify their facts to each other in one truth including both

it is horrible how all is meant for gods and truth superiority from abusing poor and misery in eternal hell, from the begining we were meant for abuse since too small and not yet an absolute truth

stop preaching love it is the opposite that rule, which is not hate when hate is from subjective self defense, since noone mean but him, so noone freely hate
but the opposite of love is intelligence business when it comes to others or else so not own self

Your Two statements above explain your fallacies to a T:

"what is inside can never see outside"

"what is outside can never see inside"

That's exactly how a Closed Minded person thinks! They are full of Can't and Can't see anything else.

"When the Inside is the Outside and the Outside is the Inside, then you will truly know God/Source." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
[
That's exactly how a Closed Minded person thinks! They are full of Can't and Can't see anything else.

"When the Inside is the Outside and the Outside is the Inside, then you will truly know God/Source." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

that is exactly how a pervert evil mind dare to do constantly, to deform what exist in present free responsable moves is only to what prove the fallacy of truth, things like are absurdity of inferiority forcing itselves above all logics rights

i clearly presented an issue solved
when truth is the issue then it must b clarified from being existing absolutely in all terms, truth is not knowledge nor abstractions, abstractions are only bc of what is definitely true

and no mister, you already are a proof of how any is not any, any is only according to truth any, which is already existing so abstractly fully known

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

which show meaning conscious for new conception that kind of clarify their facts to each other in one truth including both

the one truth conception that include both, is existence
only what definitely is objectively absolutely constant real prevail upon conceptions, only what exist is fact value even if it is a negative end it is still the only fact since existing

that is how the sense for what is inside as objective facts to deny any value of being outside
and the sense of what is outside as subjective means is to act fully considerate to what is objective stating clearly in absolute ways of being how only objective exist

the sense is to what i always repeat that can b proved also here, total separation between freedom and truth

any object is to truth anything any reality any relation means is to existence value in facts justifications terms
any else then truth is absolute freedom of all, so nothing to all while all is its reasons base of being out, so considerate to all existence while being nothing to it and never meaning existing while being free subject without touching anything without having any right from objective things

that is how freedom right could be right, when it doesnt step on truth rights

when truth rights so existence is fully respected when facts are only to facts realities then there wont b any reason to abuse freedom rights when this is done bc of truth abuse, when truth stop to b abused then it only indirectly will protect freedom rights, since truth never mean but freedom as the superior sense reasons of constancy true value and objective ends add values

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Ribbit

keep ur proverb to ur own end

when truth is objective reality then god is evil concept

when free senses are from considering fully objective facts existing then source concept is evil alive

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
and ur ways to mean universe as god is the pathetic nonsensical evil u r proving what evil is only for its sake

god is freedom powers in abusing objective existence rights from truth knowledge abstractions abuse

existence truth is by definition what cannot know opposition concept while it is always through constant values superiorities to prove

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Love is not using now as a stepping stone to something better.
Love is seeing, hearing, tasting, touching.
Love is the acceptance of this.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the science behind love, but I felt the most powerfull feeling of love the other night.

I was outside with my three year old daughter, it was late afternoon. I looked at my daughter as the sun shone on her face and she smiled at me. right then I had the most amazing feeling of absoloute love.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but I will never forget that exact moment.
It also made me understand the true meaning of my life.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

how sweet, but what does that have to do with everything or anyone else ?

this been said, if i may enlighten ur subjective mind, i would tell u that it is ur kid that is loving u not the opposite way, only kids that dont know yet, so relative free senses ones still give to else positive existence recognition from the illusion that all is perfectly true

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

[

Ribbit

that is exactly how a pervert evil mind dare to do constantly, to deform what exist in present free responsable moves is only to what prove the fallacy of truth, things like are absurdity of inferiority forcing itselves above all logics rights

i clearly presented an issue solved
when truth is the issue then it must b clarified from being existing absolutely in all terms, truth is not knowledge nor abstractions, abstractions are only bc of what is definitely true

and no mister, you already are a proof of how any is not any, any is only according to truth any, which is already existing so abstractly fully known

Stupid² does not equal Smart, it equals Stupid² which is what you are.

Your Logic is flawed and it shows!

I have all kinds of proof and have shown you quite a bit, athough kNot everything, but you refuse to see the truth but that's exactly how a closed mind werks, they already know the truth so anything else is a lie to them, irregardless how stupid their truth is.

"Newton's Third Law of motion explains why so many peeps are Closed Minded; your mind & mouth cannot be open at the same time. When one is open, the other is closed." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ribbit

keep ur proverb to ur own end

when truth is objective reality then god is evil concept

when free senses are from considering fully objective facts existing then source concept is evil alive

There is no sPoon!

There is no eVil!

Your perceptions have blinded you!

"The best way to never be Wrong is to never be Right." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

and ur ways to mean universe as god is the pathetic nonsensical evil u r proving what evil is only for its sake

god is freedom powers in abusing objective existence rights from truth knowledge abstractions abuse

existence truth is by definition what cannot know opposition concept while it is always through constant values superiorities to prove

Are you from this planet?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Love is not using now as a stepping stone to something better.
Love is seeing, hearing, tasting, touching.
Love is the acceptance of this.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

There's your fallacies showing thru again!

To see, is kNot necessarily seeing!

To hear, is kNot necessarily hearing!

To taste, is kNot necessarily tasting!

To touch, is kNot necessarily touching!

Love accepts NOthing! Love Questions ALL!

"God/Source is Everything; Time is God/Source in Motion; Thought is Time in Motion; Logic is Thought in Motion; Love is Logic in Motion; Life is Love in Motion; Math is Life/Numbers in Motion." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
I'm not sure of the science behind love, but I felt the most powerfull feeling of love the other night.

I was outside with my three year old daughter, it was late afternoon. I looked at my daughter as the sun shone on her face and she smiled at me. right then I had the most amazing feeling of absoloute love.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but I will never forget that exact moment.
It also made me understand the true meaning of my life.

You now know how God feels with Her Children, WE the Souls, the true Children of Zion!

Souls don't have children but WE get to experience that experience here.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

[

I have all kinds of proof and have shown you quite a bit, athough kNot everything, but you refuse to see the truth but that's exactly how a closed mind werks, they already know the truth so anything else is a lie to them, irregardless how stupid their truth is.

"Newton's Third Law of motion explains why so many peeps are Closed Minded; your mind & mouth cannot be open at the same time. When one is open, the other is closed." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

it is incredible how u cant make a sentence without proving more the stupid u r
as if u want it unconsciously to be ur formel existence, but no stupid is evil

inventing whatever u want forbid u to use the word proof mister, when u mean to stand above rules then b careful to keep pretending being without it at least until u finish ur sentences, otherwise u prove exclusively the nonexistent u r

which is why u use tht silly proverb that cant apply but upon u way down under all

mister, not only mouth and mind are open in existing fact, much more and the most is free open too visible, when truth is freedom and existence is true realities then it says how u dont fit
hey try to shut them both ok?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

[

Ribbit

it is incredible how u cant make a sentence without proving more the stupid u r
as if u want it unconsciously to be ur formel existence, but no stupid is evil

inventing whatever u want forbid u to use the word proof mister, when u mean to stand above rules then b careful to keep pretending being without it at least until u finish ur sentences, otherwise u prove exclusively the nonexistent u r

which is why u use tht silly proverb that cant apply but upon u way down under all

mister, not only mouth and mind are open in existing fact, much more and the most is free open too visible, when truth is freedom and existence is true realities then it says how u dont fit
hey try to shut them both ok?

I now understand your username! You are ABSOLUTELY stupid!

I SumTimes wonder if you even understand yourself?

"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Forgive me for butting in, but I'm detecting a failure in love here, yet again. You know, it kinda gets boring after a while, and I'm not just referring to any exchange here, but anywhere and everywhere. Love, as the only thing that's worthwhile and of any consequence and significance, makes anything and everything that is less than love, an absolute bore.

Lack of love = BOR-ING.

Time to move forward.. into a new domain of limitless possibility and freedom, where the need to be right to another's wrong, is replaced by the desire for mutual undestanding.

"Seek first to understand, and then to be understood."

And please forgive ME for coming across as a know-it-all, when the only thing I really know is that I know nothing, but at least from that perspective, no one can accuse me of being close-minded.

Best Regards, and with Love,

NAM

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I now understand your username! You are ABSOLUTELY stupid!

I SumTimes wonder if you even understand yourself?

"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

you are such below nothing that u cant even the least figure how stupidity rules is all to one being all, exactly like u, that cant bear let smthg of u existing beside another, that is why to u sentences is ur mouth for never having a mind just a pretense of meaning urself being all anyway

what is all to one never fight mister when there is noone else to fight with, u r really too evil obsessed about ur fancy in becoming a whole one life

and god couldnt win over satan while he created him so it says that satan judge the stupid god as being less evil then god
let see what trophee god gonna get at the end, and who is gonna give him that, i doubt that he could enjoy possessing any from u

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

understand if u mean it newage right, is all to truth, give away ur stand to true existence realities by supporting it from being less, knowing that only what is in absolute objective terms exist

it is too obvious in front of ur eyes but u will keep always rejecting it since u didnt get anything from

to understand cant b true but if u dont keep anything of it while when u accept that rule u can understand it all as u wish

keep not believing that truth exist and how the word belief is only to, while it should b spontaneous reaction, belief is exclusively by definition what is true, for u noooo it is krishna and whatever blood drinks and such distorted logics turns of nothing to mean ur fancy of getting any as steady income, yea sure keep believing what u r it is coming after u

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

It did come after me (that you would know this doesn't speak so well to your knowledge base or what you side with), and was defeated rather decicively by the power of the love of God, ironically, according to your view (that all God conceptions must be evil). And so you see my friend, that all is well that ends well, and it's all good.

Can you smile now, towards me as I do you, that's the only question remaining..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join