It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps could be used for Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
When I look at the fencing and barbed wire I can almost see a drooling zombie face looking out. Remember the story of the Tower of Babel where people were reduced to speaking jibberish.

Say a large object passed close to the earth with a really big magnetic field could people's minds be erased like they had electro shock therapy? They would wander the streets looking for food and water and be functually insane.

Or some type of bio hazard could destroy their minds. It would not be right to kill them outright since some probably could be helped.

Take care.------------------------------

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

If your gonna keep zombies.
They are usually kept in the barn.
Walking Dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Chances are the FEMA camps will be used for the million satanists(real ones) and elite that control the world. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Very interesting pov like movie DREAM CATCHER
I found it interesting how you said they are people and dont deserve death & also the cosmic starter device.. snf for the mind exercise...

edit on 1/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What would be the reason to keep zombies in the first place, If all they do is walk around drooling and looking for food? Even if they were that flesh eating, undead type, I would think it would be more helpful to destroy them.

Yes, they may be humans, but no human deserves a life like that.
edit on 27-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
What would be the reason to keep zombies in the first place, If all they do is walk around drooling and looking for food? Even if they were that flesh eating, undead type, I would think it would be more helpful to destroy them.

Yes, they may be humans, but no human deserves a life like that.
edit on 27-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

I agree but I guess it depends on the level of zombie as stated in the OP they may have a reversable illness that can be fixed..
edit on 1/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Putting the "NWO" version of FEMA camps aside that everyone debates here:

I think more then anything....they are kept for either illegal aliens or muslims. I know this is not a popular position. I am not advocating it, supporting it, nor am I ralling against it.

However; I can for see two events that are likely enough that advanced planning and preperation maybe needed.

Event 1: Catastrophic Collapse of Mexico. I don't know exactly what this collapse would be. Government collapse, economic collapse, civil war, natural disaster. But any number events could cause a mass migration to the US, that could literally swamp us more so then already, because of the suddeness of the movement.

Evnet 2: General or Nuclear War in the Middle East. If we had an even larger war in the Middle East, perhaps against Iran, especially if many other Muslim states join against us, and or if Nuclear Weapons are used in the United States, I could see at some point Muslims rounded up like the Japanesse.

Again I am not advocating for or against these positions, but I can certainly see that the government may have planned for them. And frankly these make a little more sense then the "NWO/fascist US government scenarios".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hate to rain on your fantastic parade, but F.E.M.A. camps were built, because were gona have us, a good olde fashioned... holocaust....
just think about it...

what does ndaa allow...
rounding up people, what are fema camps for...
holding people...
does it make sense yet... ?
they are gona treat the intenet pirates, and the separatist christains, in the same way, germany treated the jews n gays...

if you dont belive me... just wait, you will!
edit on 27-1-2012 by AwnAegisean because: i spell poorly

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

As much as I want to scoff at your theory, I can't help but realize that a super surge in our magnetic field, if we were exposed to it long enough, would have some effects on the mind. But more likely would be the biohazardous warfare.

Still...if the government is planning for this, going so far as to build concentration camps for victims, and hasn't confessed its suspicions even once...is it just going to leave us to suffer these things?

I thought the government was supposed to protect us in all kinds of war. But this? This is just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I agree with you that FEMA camps would be perfect for zombies.

When I looked up the definition of zombie in the mwood dictionary it says:

Zombie: noun A person who the government believes is a threat to their power structure.

Also called: dissenter, Patriot, religious person, gun owner or a believer in free speech

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
From the World Dictionary

zombie or zombi (ˈzɒmbɪ) — n , pl -bies , -bis 1. a person who is or appears to be lifeless, apathetic, or totally lacking in independent judgment; automaton

I'd say that resembles the majority of Americans today. Yes, FEMA camps would be perfect.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Yes it would be nice to clear this town out Bring on the Camps

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
you maybe on to something, maybe this is what the fema camps are for

rabies flu hybrid
edit on 27-1-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join