It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must read the very secret Project Cloverleaf — The Science Behind it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

www.stormingmedia.us...~weapons

Abstract:

The United States needs to incorporate the defense against directed energy weapons with the same intensity used developing anti-ballistic missile defenses. One of the major drawbacks to optical or directed energy systems is the inability to penetrate clouds or dense fog. Advances in technology are beginning to bring weather phenomena under our control. Greatly increased computing power and micronized delivery systems will allow us to create specific perturbations in local atmospheric conditions. These perturbations allow for the immediate and lasting ability to create localized fog or stratus cloud formations shielding critical assets against attack from energy based weapons. The future of nanotechnology will enable creation of stratus cloud formations to defeat DEW and optically targeted attacks on United Sates assets. The solution the weather control problem involves networked miniature balloons feeding and receiving data from a four-dimensional variation (4d-Var) computer model through a sensor and actor network. A network of diamond-walled balloons enters the area to be changed and then both measures and affects localized temperature and vapor content. This system effectively shortens the control loop of an atmospheric system to the point it can be managed. The capabilities in the diamond-walled balloons are based on the future of nanotechnology

No memory problems. You just chose to focus on the lasers where I was wanting to focus on the aerosols and cloud formations. We were talking about how clouds can block energy based weapons and you spun it off to say that we don't have advanced laser capabilities.

So, you believe that they are just talking about creating clouds. I believe they've moved on from talking and are in the action phase.

If they are in the cloud creating stage to block energy based weapons, I'm going to assume that this informaiton is classified and I probably won't find any info currently available to prove this. So, with that said, I'm going to call it a night on my chemtrail discussions.

(Although I'd like to add that even though I believe this information is most likely unreleased, I'm still going to keep digging.)
edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add: Why do all of you have to jump on one person before they're even able to answer the original poster who made the same comment?
ATS really should crack down on the gang activity on these types of threads.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

No memory problems. You just chose to focus on the lasers where I was wanting to focus on the aerosols and cloud formations. We were talking about how clouds can block energy based weapons and you spun it off to say that we don't have advanced laser capabilities.

No. Read my reply to your post.

Yeah, those pesky miniature balloons are really annoying.
But it's talking about fog and low level clouds. Not "chemtrails".
And there's the pesky word "future" again, and "will allow".

This is what you followed it with.

Directed energy weapons sure sound dangerous and they do sound worried about them. What would provoke them to conclude their talks and begin acting on their ideas?
Are you trying to tell everyone that our government is all talk and no action?

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, back to my original question, why do you think they're still only talking about this and haven't started any active programs?

Take your time with you answer. I'm done for the night. Your buddies need to back off and stop being so agressive and condescending.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sigh.....how can people post link and excerpts, and not understand what is IN them? You bolded, for emphasis, this:

....creation of stratus cloud formations....

See the word, there? "stratus" clouds.

This has nothing, zero, zilch to do with the subject of so-called "chemtrails", nor the imaginary and made-up "Project Cloverleaf".

All of this is borderline ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
So, you believe that they are just talking about creating clouds. I believe they've moved on from talking and are in the action phase.

We certainly can create laser blocking clouds - the Russians deploy Shtora on their latest battle tanks - when it detects a laser designator it fires a smoke grenade to block it.

And military smoke screens are designed to block lasers as well as thermal imaging these days - there is some sophisticated chemistry goes into them to achieve that - it's not a simple process.

I fail to see what it has to do with trails sprayed by airliners at 30-40,000 feet though?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Because there is no evidence that they are doing anything about it. I haven't run across any miniature balloons. Have you?
Because the abstract itself is talking about future development.
What does it have to do with "chemtrails"...or the "science" of project cloverleaf?
edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, thank you, that's right. Here is a link to the page I remembered from all that time ago and the photo is there of that aircraft, the 747 obviously came later

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

end of page 4 (last 2 paragraphs)
start of page 5 (and on...)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi killemall

Also I would like to say “My good morning…” to GEORGETHEGREEK for obvious reasons…
I noticed some of your recent post were reject…. Ok life goes on…
(forgive my bad English for … obvious reasons again)

Here is what I have to say (or better what I noticed….)

Until 2009 we had little to none Chemtrails in the sky, maybe there were some but you had no reason to notice them.
Saturday night October 3, 2009, just before the elections (Sunday 4 october 2009) I was out in Athens and there was full moon. Then I noticed them…
The sky was full of lines in criss-cross patterns, and new were forming continuously.

There were visible because of the full moon, if there was no moon I believe you could see next to nothing.

After the elections we had the financial crisis. Now the strange thing is that before or at the time of major events we had Chemtrails in the sky.
-Strikes and riots -> Chemtrails formed in the sky
-New Announcements every now and then about negative changes to salaries, more taxation -> -> Chemtrails formed in the sky
And finally…
May 6. 2012 there going to be elections in Greece.
Guess what?
Again Chemtrails in the sky, and to be more specific, Sunday April 22, in about 17:00 in the evening, chemtrails start to form. Until that time the sky was clear blue
They continued Monday all day, morning to night, and specifically in the afternoon there were clouds formed from the spreading of the Chemtrails.
The strange thing is that a lot of people I heard of (and me of course) felt dizzy, like we were exhausted, like there was a lot of Humidity in the air, like zombies as someone stated. This bad feeling lasted from Monday evening to Tuesday evening were the Chemtrails clouds disappear.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stolisGreece

There are no such things as "chemtrails".

Period.

CONTRAILS do exist...they are a 'by-product' of airline travel.

THAT is it.

Next??

(OH, and PS>.....the OP of this thread has been banned....please, consider....)

edit on Thu 26 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join