It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must read the very secret Project Cloverleaf — The Science Behind it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Yes let us go back to "Project Cloverleaf" - large sections of the "interview" are actually cut and paste jobs from Infoplease encyclopaedia, and the guy who "revealed it" also said that he wrote it himself "from notes" and it was not dictated, and that everything "would be revealed by 2005".

It has hallmarks of a hoax - a source that cannot be questioned, claims that never came true, and lack of corroborating evidence.

Cloverleaf debunked
edit on 28-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Which project? GWEN?

Can you provide any information about how much it cost and that it was a classified project?

Since you seem to know so much about it, surely you also know that the system was decommissioned quite a few years ago. Some of the locations are used by the DGPS system for navigational purposes.

www.fas.org...
www.fra.dot.gov...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

First, we must question the source of this information. The source is a news site. The article did not cite any sources. Therefore, this article is worse than religious literature. At least religious literature has a message to spread despite their confusing imagery of the divine. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

Actually it isn't even a news site - as per the link in my message above it was first posted to a Yahoo discussion group for chemtrails in 2002 - that is the only source for it, and anywhere else that has it has sourced it from there.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes let us go back to "Project Cloverleaf" - large sections of the "interview" are actually cut and paste jobs from Infoplease encyclopaedia, and the guy who "revealed it" also said that he wrote it himself "from noted" and it was not dictated, and that everything "would be revealed by 2005".

It has hallmarks of a hoax - a source that cannot be questioned, claims that never came true, and lack of corroborating evidence.

Cloverleaf debunked

Double "O.M.G."!! You give me a link to a BLOG on METABUNK.ORG??? Which proceeds to give me the BLOG originators' OPINION. This could be the last time I go to one of your proferred links.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You could try reading the blog - it contains verifiable facts - things you can actually check for yourself.

When something is admitted as being cut and pasted from an encyclopaedia by the author it is not the opinion of the blogger that it was cut and pasted.

When something is said to be going to happen by 2005 and didn't happen it is not the opinion of the blogger.

And when the author himself says "I took it from notes I did not dictate it" that is not the opinion of the blogger either.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
Wow, awesome information here for anyone that is interested in the truth. Please dont take any notice of the posts that try to deflect or discredit this topic as they are just trying to stop people from finding out the real truth behind the chemtrails in our skys.

This link sincedutch.wordpress.com... 42012-project-cloverleaf-chemtrails-and-their-purpose/ explains alot.

here is some of the info in the link that supports electromagnetic waves:

It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters.

Also this is important and the most important section I think is:

These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person’s physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks. They can dud-out electronics or cause large, electrical blackouts. Scalar energies are practically impossible to shield against. You need lead, ceramics, and a deep underground facility to not be affected by these weapons. Or, you need to be up and above the field of battle.

To read all of this very important information please follow the source link
sincedutch.wordpress.com... 42012-project-cloverleaf-chemtrails-and-their-purpose/

This is a great post S&F for you .
And like another poster said, the other day over here the skys where real clear you could see the blue sky the sun everything. next thing some plans flyby spraying the sky with them chemtrails. then after awhile you couldn't even see the blue sky or the sun anymore just gray clouds everywhere.
One thing i have noticed its been like that everyday over here now.
But what if the real reason is they are trying to hide something in the sky?. Also of note, the last few days i have been hearing that rumbling noise in the sky but its always when its cloudy and never when its not..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well isn't this the way all chemtrail threads end up? Can I suggest something to those new members looking to start a thread on chemtrails please read some of the other threads on this subject and educate yourself if you don't want to read them all. If you read these threads you will see that almost if not all has been covered already.

Now those of you chemtrailers on here that are upset at a few members because they actually do research and provide source links, well if you would do the same you may get some respect until then it seems the truth hurts doesn't it.

Lastly, looking up isn't evidence, because when I look up I see things like this.....

and this...

These pics are taken just outside of Atlanta in Tucker,Ga. It looks like this most of the time unless the weather is changing.

So now why don't you just make it easy and provide the evidence that is undebunkable and see what happens.it's not that hard.

About the name calling the chemtrailers are ahead in that department.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You could try reading the blog - it contains verifiable facts - things you can actually check for yourself.

I enjoy reading or listening to what whistleblowers have to say. It's an act of patriotism and like our persons in uniform, defending our constitution, they deserve better than what they get which is often times dead. Whistleblowers come from all walks of life - some know a lot and some know a little. They are all courageous because when they see something terribly wrong, they speak out. All they get these days for their efforts is maligned while some vast 'science,' which apparently includes the opinions of debunk-minded bloggers, is held up as what?? Don't you think there are whistleblowers from that group too? Of course there are. 'Deep Shield' is an example. There was recently a whistleblower and the person receiving and disseminating the information that played out on the world stage. At some point comes the offer they can't refuse because everyone has persons they cherish and will protect. It's unbelievable that you act like the acts of a whistleblower are a walk in the park. They're not. It's a life threatening or worse situation for them and persons close to them. Same with those disseminating the information.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

So no comment on the contents of the blog as being factual rather than your mistaken characterisation of them as "opinion" then??

Why do you avoid commenting on the facts, yet again??

Deep Shield is supposedly dead now - so it should be no trouble to reveal who s/he was and check the bona fide, right?? So why hasn't that happened?

what other whistle blowers are there for chemtrails??

The evidence from whistle blowers gets examined just like any other evidence - and it gets identified as fake when it is obviously fake, like "deep shield" was, or some anonymous pilot drunk in some bar in the back of Washington State or a mechanic who's story about pipes he didn't know hte purpose of showed he's not much of a mechanic.

Also whistle blowers are NOT anonymous - they come forward, state who they are, what their credentials are, what their evidence is, and get to be cross examined.

None of the above are whistle-blowers - they all have he characteristics of being fiction invented to support a cause.

And you continually avoiding having anything to do with any verifiable evidence is also suspicious - what are you trying to hide??
edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

There's nothing about an opinion that is factual. That's why it's called an opinion. In fact, there is no fact in your post. IMO, you seem to want to be led and manipulated by the very amateurish site in the link you put up. I'll pass.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to the GAUL
Get over yourself, please. Evidence and proof is all created at will and up for interpretation.
Illusions of your mind is all you have, you me and the dog next door couldn’t prove anything ever except we cannot prove anything.
Are we being sprayed?

edit on 29-1-2012 by killemall because: OPPS

edit on 29-1-2012 by killemall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Are we being sprayed?

Yes....with deadly, deadly dihydrogen monoxide.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

There's nothing about an opinion that is factual. That's why it's called an opinion. In fact, there is no fact in your post. IMO, you seem to want to be led and manipulated by the very amateurish site in the link you put up. I'll pass.

Of course you will pass - I never expect you to acknowledge anything factual at all.

FACT: the AUTHOR of the "interview" said that he wrote the "interview" from notes,

FACT: The AUTHOR of hte "interview" said that he copied the encyclopaedia are actually opinion?

FACT: The "Deep Shield" "interview" says that revelation was expected by 2005 - and it never happened.

NONE of those are the bloggers opinion at all and your dishonesty for saying that they are is here for all to see.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
reply to the GAUL
Get over yourself, please. Evidence and proof is all created at will and up for interpretation.

Verifiable evidence is NOT up for interpretation - it is up for verification.

It is only the poor level of evidence that chemtrail supporters are prepared to accept that is open for interpretation - and then they get all upset because the obvious interpretation is always that it is not supportable.

Are we being sprayed?

No.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Gaul: you don't know anything about the life of a whistleblower. Once a whistleblower comes out, whether maintaining some secrecy as far as identity or not, life as they knew it ceases and becomes hell. The situation as far as the determination within the whistleblower remains fluid because the offer that can't be refused or the suicide or the car crash etc. etc. inevitably comes. Some empathy is required in order to understand this. The points you put forward as 'facts' are not facts but are rather the fluidity of whistleblower status. Ask yourself: why are all whistleblowers maniacs and why is the establishment always right? The answer is they're not and they're not.

Project Cloverleaf is a secret project. It's secret because people would object if the military came out and said that they were going to experiment with the atmosphere by chemtrailing. I'm sure that you've heard of a focus group. Focus groups are set up by corporations to see how people from all walks of life will respond to certain offerrings. This particular one, regardless of how it was presented, apparently didn't get a good response and so there was no disclosure. There was no disclosure because a proper propoganda vehicle could not be found.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Are we being sprayed?

Yes....with deadly, deadly dihydrogen monoxide.

I love it when he admits water is a chemical,
and the name chemtrails should apply to the trails of a chemical left by planes.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I love it when he admits water is a chemical,
and the name chemtrails should apply to the trails of a chemical left by planes.

In which case of course chemtrails would also be chemicals left by cars, trucks, trains, power stations and people breathing.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Whelp, Dutchfraud's HAARP ring bull # has fallen on deaf ears thanks to people who've debunked it, so now he's moved heavily into the chemtrail non sense.

Just remember, he asks for donations to "tell you the truth". FOLLOW THE MONEY.

As to the article, oh my gawsh, like how as the atmosphere been supporting electromagnetic waves since the inception of RADIO and RADAR, without the need for silly chemtrails?

Seriously guys, do you realize how many artificial "electromagnetic waves" are in the atmosphere from communications? For centuries? Without the need for chemtrails?

There's also this thing, maybe you've heard of it. IT'S CALLED LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does the physical universe need chemtrails now for light (a prominent form of "electromagnetic waves") to exist?

Lets use some common sense.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
What a crock.

Why didnt the US just "turn off" Osamas electrical system them rather than risk special force troops, helicopters and enraging Pakistan.

You must be kidding, Osama THE Osama that was trained by the CIA are we talking about the same guy?
And when do you think he was killed? Are you really under the belief he was shot dead in 2011 because if so your most likely going to dob your mum in for speaking out against the Government.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join