It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should've kept his mouth shut!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Still no answer.

Try again please.

And stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Still

Sigh.
And that makes me guilty of Obamamania how?

Care to show me where Still+Obama-mania was written ?

That would be where I asked how my post answering about HCR made me guilty of Obamamania and you responded with an answer. Did you not mean to now?

Thought I answered with a fact.

Obama forcing HCR down Americas throat. Fact

You "claiming" Republicans tried. (Fact,without actually accomplishing it)

Because if A Republican did this,I would be all over his ass also.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

I'm sorry, but that is the MOST ignorant thing I have read in a while.
In the 1930 America was loaded with tent cities post depression,
exactly because president Hover did nothing and wanted the government
to stay out of it.

All our bickering aside, you should really read up on it so you do not
walk around with these inaccurate ideas.

Hover did nothing?
The Govt did nothing?

WOW. Please, go back and read history.
The Govt did ALOT, thus providing the extended time frame of said Depression.

I expect nothing less from you.
More power to the Govt, less to the People and you chant "Hurray, give me more!!!!"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I'm starting to think all the Libertarians never left their farms that their parents left them and never lived in the real USA that 98% of us live in

edit on 1/28/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure what that has to do with failed policies of our current president.

Policies that have increased dependence on government.

People are more dependent on the government at this juncture because the last president
mis managed his policies such a mighty fashion. It is not magic, it is a product of results
that have yet to normalize. I am actually saying that just about ANY president would be in
the same situation, from a president Palin to a President Paul. You don't go virtually bankrupt
and expect to be rolling high several years later, that is not realistic.

WRONG again.
The blame Bush thing is getting tired and old. Is that all you really have left to fall back on?
I suppose the race card will be played next.

Sorry, but the US has been circling the drain with the Progressive Introduction of the Great Society and the promise of a Car in every driveway and chicken in every pot.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I'm starting to think all the Libertarians never left their farms that their parents left them and never lived in the real USA that 98% of us live in

Yep, because we all should just rely on the Govt to give and provide.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Question for you?
Have you even read the Document You offer up?

I did.
I did not see where it states that the Govt should provide Health Insurance to all.
Here is a link to download it to PDF format. I suggest you read it.
www.heritage.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Obama didn't create the economic collapse which occurred under his predecessors term, and I haven't seen the Republicans do a damn thing to alleviate a situation they own the lion's share for creating.

Really?? Now if you want to play the political game let us remember that some of the dems in congress where their and voted! As these days the repubs are the obstructionists, we must also remember the role the dems still played in the bills that went through. They were in control in the last years of the Bush administration. So they can from hence forth be referred to as the enablers.

Yes. We have too many moderate Democrats. But the Democrats you are referring to are considered Blue Dog Democrats. Pretty much GOP stooges in disguise.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Did you even read his message? Without a willing Congress he can't enact # all. Please think before posting.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

So you are ok with the rise in your own taxes while the rich pay zero payroll taxes and can skate through life paying 13.9%?

Or the socialized money that funds schools.

Roads.

The military...

I have no idea how much money you make. Nor am I asking. But I make roughly 60k a year. I see every penny of tax as a penny that may help someone less fortunate than I. Last week I purchased the parts to build my new computer. $1,000 in the end. Paid my rent. Maintenance on my car. Took the girlfriend out and made her smile.

You know how much time I spend angry at the government due to my deductions? Zero. The money taken from my check is minor. I use zero loop holes. I don't sit at home alone fuming that someone with less than I is receiving assistance. Actually I'm rather offended that you have that avatar picture up. If you are a soldier or you are an individual that is patriotic and thankful to the men and women risking their lives regardless if the war or engagement is just. If you are patriotic and you "love" this country. The last thing you should do is make a huge deal about the taxes you pay. During the golden 50s people were proud to pay taxes. It was their American responsibility and they prospered heavily.

No one takes from me. I am happy it helps. You know what I do after that? I donate and physically assist those that I know are doing poorly.

When everyone on this thread is old enough to be called an old #. They will wish there were a few safety nets available.
edit on 30-1-2012 by GeekCream because: Spelling and grammatical.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I'm not sure what that has to do with failed policies of our current president.

Policies that have increased dependence on government.

People are more dependent on the government at this juncture because the last president
mis managed his policies such a mighty fashion. It is not magic, it is a product of results
that have yet to normalize. I am actually saying that just about ANY president would be in
the same situation, from a president Palin to a President Paul. You don't go virtually bankrupt
and expect to be rolling high several years later, that is not realistic.

WRONG again.
The blame Bush thing is getting tired and old. Is that all you really have left to fall back on?
I suppose the race card will be played next.

Sorry, but the US has been circling the drain with the Progressive Introduction of the Great Society and the promise of a Car in every driveway and chicken in every pot.

The fact is Bush created this climate, do you get off on lying to yourself?
History books will read the same fact, book published in every language will read the same thing.
Super Genius, do you realize that Europe is still dealing with the effects of the 2008 crash, like
tomorrow, they will be worrying about it as a eminent threat trying to tend with it

You know, when you lose in the fall, the truth will be that your lies and public display of
ignorance will be a huge part of that failure. Literally, you guys are so fake and disgusting
the population will not touch the politicians you are posing as an alternative BECAUSE
they associate those politicians with nutty liars such as yourself. No truth, nothing square
about anything you say, the only square thing is that I know you will lie, I know the lies you
tell and I know you are helpless to the effects of your own fake stories.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Still

Question for you?
Have you even read the Document You offer up?

Yep!

I did.
I did not see where it states that the Govt should provide Health Insurance to all.

Well that seems like a personal problem. I am not sure why you would be looking for that in there anywhere anyway.
I certainly never said it was in there.

Here is a link to download it to PDF format. I suggest you read it.
www.heritage.org...

I suggest you try an honest discussion of the facts and not this continued pretending to refute things I have not said. It seems a common trait in this thread so far.
I never suggested what you are trying to prove I am wrong for suggesting so I have no idea what you think you are arguing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

Still no answer.

Try again please.

And stay on topic.

I have answered every post you have written to me. What are you still looking for an answer to?
Is it on topic? Since you are apparently still expecting it and all and even asked me to try again.

Answer to what?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Thought I answered with a fact.

Well you thought wrong. You also never explained how that made me guilty of Obamamania which is what I actually asked you.

Obama forcing HCR down Americas throat. Fact

There is nothing in my throat. FACT. You are entitled to your opinion but calling it a fact will not make it so. Nothing has been shoved anywhere. Not only was it debated for months and months and months, it has not even gone into effect yet.

You "claiming" Republicans tried. (Fact,without actually accomplishing it)

Well that is not what I claimed at all.

Because if A Republican did this,I would be all over his ass also.

I am not sure I need to know what you want with men's asses, thank you. Next time either of you reply to me, try to make sense. I made one simple point that was an answer to a question you asked. I was asked to prove it and I did. What you two are attempting to troll me about is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Actually, This is exactly what you get,when listening to Obama.

I have given you my thoughts on the subject.You? Not so much.
More double-talk. We are not getting anywhere on this subject.
I will not argue with you either on it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeekCream
reply to post by macman

So you are ok with the rise in your own taxes while the rich pay zero payroll taxes and can skate through life paying 13.9%?

Or the socialized money that funds schools.

Roads.

The military...

I have no idea how much money you make. Nor am I asking. But I make roughly 60k a year. I see every penny of tax as a penny that may help someone less fortunate than I. Last week I purchased the parts to build my new computer. $1,000 in the end. Paid my rent. Maintenance on my car. Took the girlfriend out and made her smile.

You know how much time I spend angry at the government due to my deductions? Zero. The money taken from my check is minor. I use zero loop holes. I don't sit at home alone fuming that someone with less than I is receiving assistance. Actually I'm rather offended that you have that avatar picture up. If you are a soldier or you are an individual that is patriotic and thankful to the men and women risking their lives regardless if the war or engagement is just. If you are patriotic and you "love" this country. The last thing you should do is make a huge deal about the taxes you pay. During the golden 50s people were proud to pay taxes. It was their American responsibility and they prospered heavily.

No one takes from me. I am happy it helps. You know what I do after that? I donate and physically assist those that I know are doing poorly.

When everyone on this thread is old enough to be called an old #. They will wish there were a few safety nets available.
edit on 30-1-2012 by GeekCream because: Spelling and grammatical.

So you are ok with working hard, and being successful enough to make 60k a year, and then having the Govt reach in to your paycheck, steal money, take a huge chunk, waste it on God knows what and then hand out a fraction of it to others?

Ok then. Good for you, I guess.

I, don't.
I work hard for every cent I make and I am tired of it being taken.
My family could use that money stolen from my paycheck every month.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Oh good hell.
It didn't take long for the "Blame Bush" chatter to be brought to the table.
Like I predicted.

So next on the play chart is the race card.

I will wait with anticipation.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

You offered it up as a precursor to ObamaCare and HillaryCare.
It was an analysis of the Healthcare market and factors for the time.
I did not see anywhere in that document stating that the Govt should take control and provide Health Insurance.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

You fail to realize the similarities of Bush/Obama. Bush left office with a "stimulus", Obama took office with a "stimulus". Exactly what got stimulated if you don't mind me asking? Tim Geithner is Obama's sec of Treasury, no wonder why they gave away 7.7 trillion of imaginary money. Good pick Obamy. NDAA, his support for SOPA and future SOPA's, extension of Bushed "ptatriot act"(rightly named to spy on patriots").

Extension of Bush tax cuts which he called on Bill Clinton of all people to adress and explain if you don't remember. I can't understand how a true American could promote this man. He had his time, Paul or the end of our America, what's it gonna be?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Actually I'm rather offended that you have that avatar picture up.

Oh cry me a river.

If you are a soldier or you are an individual that is patriotic and thankful to the men and women risking their lives regardless if the war or engagement is just.

What are you talking about?

If you are patriotic and you "love" this country. The last thing you should do is make a huge deal about the taxes you pay. During the golden 50s people were proud to pay taxes. It was their American responsibility and they prospered heavily.

So the old Biden statement of "Paying Taxes are Patriotic" crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Every year I get a statement from Social Security telling me how much I have paid in and what my benefits are. The more money you pay in, the higher your benefits are. If you do not pay in.....you do not receive benefits.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join