It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should've kept his mouth shut!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
There you go again beezer leaning so far right that your starting to make hitler look bad

Its ok for congress and the potus to give the ok for a 13.8 trillion dollar bail out with two different Potus's, but f the social security recieptiants

Who said I was for the bailouts?
When have I ever stated that I was for the bailouts?
When did I ever give the impression that I was for the bailouts?

(short answer)
NEVER!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Still

I'm asking for proof.

NO PROBLEM!!!!!!

Here is some of that proof.

How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Invented the Individual Mandate

Gingrich Opposes his own 1993 individual mandate

I am sure you want a far left source
Bachmann: The ‘Individual Mandate Was Newt Gingrich’s Idea, And Mitt Romney Implemented It’

The Individual Mandate, a Brief History — Part I, Conservative Origins

Back in the late 1980s, the individual mandate wasn’t controversial at all–just another idea being kicked around in conservative think tanks. Although economist Mark V. Pauly, an adviser to the first Bush administration, is often cited as the mandate’s creator, conservative thinkers Stuart M. Butler and Edmund F. Haislmaier were dreaming up similar proposals at the Heritage Foundation as early as 1989.

You will have to fetch your own hyperbole.

I'm assuming you were using hyperbole.

I hope you learned a lesson about assuming things today.

Apologies.

It is ok. Most people that attack Obama's right wing policies seem wholly ignorant of their origins so no apology necessary.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

So you dredge up a pla written in 1989 to counter?

And that's the best you can do?

You're new (or a sock) so some snark is to be expected.

But plese try something other than a 23 year old paper to counter Obama's destructive policies.

Or is this the best you can do?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ya didnt know Beez?

Obama is campaigning again ! (Perpetually since 2008)

I can GUARANTEE you will see Obama-mania in full swing on ATS,the next coming months.

Bank on it!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

So you dredge up a pla written in 1989 to counter?

I am not sure you understood my first post. I dredged up a plan written in 1989 to point out the plan was written a long time ago and whom by. Did I lose you somehow?

And that's the best you can do?

Considering it is perfect, yes.

You're new (or a sock) so some snark is to be expected.

Oh, ok. That seems to matter.

But plese try something other than a 23 year old paper to counter Obama's destructive policies.

Or is this the best you can do?

How about you actually read my words and try again. All you did was go right off the rails trying to insult me when apparently you have no idea what you are attempting to argue.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Pointing out the HCR that people call Obama-care was first a Republican idea is Obamamania?
Better tell that to Mitt Romney because that makes him Obama's number one fanatic.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

You bring up a paper that somehow illustrates that the GOP is behind Obamacare.

First off, I'm not a republican, so I don't care.

Second, it does nothing to refute the claims that Obama has been detrimental to this country. If anything, it illustrates the fact that either side is culpable and Obama has orchastrated a plan (regardless of origin) to take over 1/6th of this countries infrastructure.

Have anything else to contribute or do you wish to continue trying to derail in a vain attempt to protect your Obama?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by beezzer

Ya didnt know Beez?

Obama is campaigning again ! (Perpetually since 2008)

I can GUARANTEE you will see Obama-mania in full swing on ATS,the next coming months.

Bank on it!

The Obama-brigade is out in force.

It's fun though to see them still blame Bush, or conservatives for Obama's failures.

Why is it that democrats can always place blame when something is bad, but take credit when something is good?

They are oppourtunists in the worst way and sociopaths when it comes to responsibility.

edit on 29-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still
reply to post by sonnny1

Pointing out the HCR that people call Obama-care was first a Republican idea is Obamamania?
Better tell that to Mitt Romney because that makes him Obama's number one fanatic.

Sigh.......

There were MANY that have TRIED to bring UNIVERSAL healthcare to the table.

ONLY Obama shoved it down Americas throat......FACT

Even a child can understand this...................

Can you say Obama has Polarized America?

I can......

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Obama KNOWS whats best for America.......

PRINCETON, NJ -- One year after President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act into law, Americans are divided on its passage, with 46% saying it was a good thing and 44% saying it was a bad thing. Most Americans are skeptical that the law will improve medical care in the U.S. or their own personal medical care.

One Year Later, Americans Split on Healthcare Law

Big Government.........Forced on America.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
BTW,wheres those 400000 Jobs Nancy Pelosi promised when the bill was signed?

Smoke and mirrors...............Grandiose Promises like Solyndra....

How about......
Fast and Furious.....
NDAA....
Etc.........

The list grows Monthly.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Healthcare, like the auto industry, student loans, home mortgages are fair game to this administration.

It is a progressive meme to feel that they can run things better than private citizens or companies can.

Typical narrow-minded arrogance.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

You bring up a paper that somehow illustrates that the GOP is behind Obamacare.

No. I offer several links proving exactly what I actually said. Apparently you needed to misread it just to argue?

First off, I'm not a republican, so I don't care.

But you are arguing about it anyway?

Second, it does nothing to refute the claims that Obama has been detrimental to this country.

Cool. It was not supposed to.

If anything, it illustrates the fact that either side is culpable and Obama has orchastrated a plan (regardless of origin) to take over 1/6th of this countries infrastructure.

BINGO!!!!!
Yet for some reason you are bashing me for making that same point? Care to explain that?

Have anything else to contribute or do you wish to continue trying to derail in a vain attempt to protect your Obama?

Not sure you can read. You seem to be responding to posts you read in your mind somewhere. I never posted anything protecting Obama. I pointed out that his HCR was originally written by the Heritage Foundation and was a conservative proposal first. That is all.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Sigh.......

There were MANY that have TRIED to bring UNIVERSAL healthcare to the table.

ONLY Obama shoved it down Americas throat......FACT

Even a child can understand this...................

Can you say Obama has Polarized America?

I can......

Sigh.
And that makes me guilty of Obamamania how?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Bully for you.

What has that to do with this threads topic?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Healthcare, like the auto industry, student loans, home mortgages are fair game to this administration.

It is a progressive meme to feel that they can run things better than private citizens or companies can.

Typical narrow-minded arrogance.

Where in the HCR is there government takeover of the health care industry? The bill I read gives more power to insurance companies.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

Bully for you.

What has that to do with this threads topic?

Apparently it had quite a bit to do with it when I first posted it and you responded to that point several times. I am sorry you are upset you had me pegged wrong, blasted me for it, then tried to look smart by making the same point I just did. I guess that helped you finally notice the conversation you were having with me was so off topic? Good luck with that attitude.

Or maybe you should ask Sonny since they are the one to bring it up. They asked, I answered. You tried real hard to argue. You figure it out.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: off topic removed

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Sigh.
And that makes me guilty of Obamamania how?

Care to show me where Still+Obama-mania was written ?

That would be where I asked how my post answering about HCR made me guilty of Obamamania and you responded with an answer. Did you not mean to now?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: removed

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join