It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Job. False flags.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Young boys who do their educational duty in Iran about 21 months recieve a card called :"end of duty card"

In Persian : کارت پایان خدمت

So , every young boy in the age of 18 who is not willing to continue his higher education should go and be educated and trained in this period of time(21 months).

And as you can see in the pictures it is that kind of card.

As you can see in the pictures , it is that type of cards.

pictures

Suppose they are member the Revolutionary Guards :

1.Those people wouldn't name the leader's name if even captured , because it is their superior who they take orders from. Not from Ayatollah Khamenei.

2.Those people wouldn't take their cards in their missions. They just work with codes and no documents is necessary to carry.

3.Those people just look like some Iranian retarded people , believe me.

There is a high tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia right now.

I think it is their job.

BTW , there is not much on Persian sites right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What are you suggesting here? I am interested but a bit slow on the uptake and would like your views as you are an Iranian.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand the thought you're trying to get across here.

Is there any more information you can give us with regards to the point you're trying to make, so we can look up additional information for you?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
These people are the same abducted engineers in Syria :

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

According to this article, Iranian authorities claimed these men were "engineers" while the men themselves claimed that they worked for the IRGC.

Are you trying to say that these IRGC members really aren't IRGC members any more? Are they opposed to Khamenei and trying to make Khamenei look bad by saying that they are IRGC members being sent into Syria to fight Syria's Opposition Army by Khamenei, when he really didn't? Are you saying that these ex-IRGC members are taking their orders from Ahmadinejad supporters in their continued efforts to bring down Khamenei?

www.nowlebanon.com...

edit on 29-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

According to this article, Iranian authorities claimed these men were "engineers" while the men themselves claimed that they worked for the IRGC.

Are you trying to say that these IRGC members really aren't IRGC members any more? Are they opposed to Khamenei and trying to make Khamenei look bad by saying that they are IRGC members being sent into Syria to fight Syria's Opposition Army by Khamenei, when he really didn't? Are you saying that these ex-IRGC members are taking their orders from Ahmadinejad supporters in their continued efforts to bring down Khamenei?

www.nowlebanon.com...

I am saying that those people won't carry their card everywhere , so they could be identified.

Iran govt : They are engineers.

Anti-govt troops : They are Iranian IRCG forces.

And look at how they have put that sniper near them while it is too dangerous leave the sheep with the wolves.

My opinion is that we should wait and see the next plans.

Those who kidnapped them , should have informed NEWS as soon as they had found those card.

But , why they waited for weeks ?

Syria is in danger and these are parts of the puzzle to sit Iran down while they take over the Syria.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's really hard to say for sure what might have happened. I'm just guessing that maybe you think someone created these fake identification cards to make it look like they're with the IRGC, when they're not? Unfortunately, with the media/news crackdown that's going on inside Syria, any news coming from there might be delayed.

Here's some more info on the media crackdown going on.

Whilst these reforms are designed to create the impression that journalists are free to report in Syria, the reality is grimly different. According to a report by the Syrian Centre for Media and Freedom of Expression, entitled Crackdown on Media Workers in Syria, 114 human rights violations took place against 99 journalists, bloggers and intellectuals between February and October 2011. The report details how journalists are intimidated and harassed because of their reports on the uprisings in Syria. It is unclear how many journalists and bloggers have been detained, as many appear to have simply disappeared.

www.freemedia.at...

Other reports I read said that the media/news crackdown has increased since the Arab League mission started in December, so not to show the amount of violence. One report said that there have been 400 deaths just since the mission started in December.

Here are some more reports about the kidnapped engineers. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the linked information.

Kidnapped Iranians Not Military Men, Moved to North Lebanon

www.almanar.com.lb...

Syria: Are Captured Iranians Military Men or Engineers?

www.time.com...

Syrian opposition council accuses Iran of role in bloody crackdown

english.alarabiya.net...

Iran Embassy: Assisting in Halting Violence and Launching Constructive Dialogue

www.sana.sy...

Charbel denies Iranian engineers relocated to Lebanon

www.nowlebanon.com...

The third article mentions that of the seven arrested, five did not have visas with their passports, and they were planning on releasing the other two.

new topics

top topics

join