It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the sound!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i have posted on this topic besore,about the 'sound' alot of people around the world are hearing(or feeling,like myself). well,i just had a bit of a revelation.
i'm a tattoo artist,and i use an ultrasonic to clean some of my equipment. hospitals,and dentists and the like use the same machine to clean their stuff too.
now, i remember reading about the origins of this 'science'. it started in the 50's, and it was more of an ultrasonic cannon. the sound it produced was barely audible, but you could feel,and sense it.
they let this thing run for a few weeks non stop,and they discovered that people were becoming ill,and just didn't feel right. they finally shut it off because the noticed the sound waves were actually causing cracks in the building!
i read about this a long time ago,so if a more informed person can shed more light on the subject,please feel free!

my point is,maybe tptb are using this tech. on us,for reasons unknown to me.
any thoughts?
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe earth is being hit with a resonant frequency or is doppler-shifting into one, your post reminds of Tesla's earthquake machine...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I think this guy has debunked the strange sounds, I am not saying all the sounds are fake but a few sound the same with a bird screech etc hear for your self. Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion on youtube

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Good theory.
All that I am sure of is that it is not jesus or aliens.
The problems here on earth come from the earth and her inhabitants.
Whether set up or natural.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OP you are referring to the work of Vladimir Gavreau. Check this site out: journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This article is also very interesting

Nocturnal Disturbances and the Infrasonic “HUM”

journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

That was the SINGLE GREATEST ARTICLE on this phenomena I have ever read. WOW! Thanks for posting that, truly amazing and enlightening....written in 1996! So cool.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Everybody is going to have an opinion on what this is. Until hard science explains what it is, then NO one will know for sure.

Every other thread is someone trying to explain what it is but nobody knows!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Hard science has yet to explain much of anything sufficiently. And even then, it's only a matter of time until it's having to be reassessed from the ground up. What's standing firm anymore in science? Not a lot. That's not failure: That's just the nature of science. If you ever stop questioning it, that is when you have met failure.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Heard the strangest sound today when I left the house. It came from above and sounded like plane falling but it went straight over above. Never heard a noise like that before, was well strange. And I wouldnt say it was really high pitched but had a high tone.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
thats just me rollin' around with my Subs

new topics

top topics

join